• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Little Question

Paultickler

4th Level Red Feather
If the vanilla's doesn't have a bondage fetish.

Why would you think they almost all the time try to restrain the person they're tickling?

Because they've been kicked or punched by somebody that they tickled who wasn't restrained.

If the vanilla's doesn't have a bondage fetish.

Why would you think they almost all the time try to restrain the person they're tickling?

I'm not a vanilla, I don't have a bondage fetish, I still need bondage so I don't knock out my ler.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are vanillas known for restraining people they tickle? What does "restraining" mean in this case? Actively tying up the ticklees or just sitting on them or something?

Well..I've been kicked hard in my jaw before, so that would be the reason. I don't have a bondage fetish either and in fact I don't like em...but restraints are necessary on vicious lees who will knock you out faster than an MMA fighter.

always assuming whatever tickling is happening is consensual. if the person being tickled is at all ticklish, he/she is likely to thrash about and some sort of restraint a) protects both ler and lee from harm and b) makes it so much easier for ler to tickle said lee. and for some ,as others pointed out, there is a c) which is: bondage can be part of the fun, the scene, the turn-on. The answer to this one ain't rocket science.

I'm not sure I understand the question. Are vanillas known for restraining people they tickle? What does "restraining" mean in this case? Actively tying up the ticklees or just sitting on them or something?

lol...you might be over thinking this just a bit...:makingalist:

Because if the vanillas had a bondage fetish, they wouldn't be vanillas.

You're welcome. :wavingguy

lol...you might be over thinking this just a bit...:makingalist:

I don't know, I don't recall ever seeing any vanillas tying each other for tickling purposes. Don't they just grab each other by surprise and tickle for about 5 seconds before the ticklee breaks away? Unless we're talking about kinky/fetish people who aren't specifically ticklephiles but who still have the occasional tickling fun, in which case they're not really vanillas to begin with. Maybe we have different definitions of "vanilla"? Or maybe there's something about the OP's point that I'm just not getting?

Because if the vanillas had a bondage fetish, they wouldn't be vanillas.

You're welcome. :wavingguy

Damn, you beat me to it. That's exactly the reason why I'm so confused by the OP's question: the people in this scenario simply don't seem like vanillas to me.

I've heard a few lees say that the tickling sensation is more intense when you're tied down. So laughing, struggling, begging, etc. can all be increased with restraints. Plus have you ever tried to tickle somebody when they're not tied down? You get jacked up.

My guess is that they restrain whoever they are tickling be that they are a "vanilla" or not is so that they don't get punched in the fade by an oncoming fist by the person they are tickling lol. So my guess its more for safety as opposed to a bondage fetish. However some may in fact have that as well lol.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back