• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A little tickle of my wife today. M/F feet with sexual content.

crap_game

TMF Master
This happened today. It's a bit sexual FYI.

Today my wife and I had the day off together. It's rare that we are alone in the house but the kids were in class then we're going straight to work from college. To give you a little info on my beautiful wife. She is cute as a button with adorable and well cared for size 7.5 feet. Her feet are extremely ticklish and respond to gentle tickling the best.

We both slept in to 9am. I showered after her, dressed and walked into the living room. She was sitting on the sofa drinking a cup of tea. She was wearing those clam digger jeans that are cut just above the calf. She had her flip flops on and she was watching some morning TV show. The dog was bouncing around and clearly wanted to go out. I put on my slippers and took him out leaving her dangling her flip flop from her adorable toes.

A few minutes later I came back in with the dog. She had finished her tea and was lying down on the sofa on her side watching TV. Her adorable little feet were up on the armrest on the other end of the sofa leaving enough room by her head for me to sit. When I enter the room I have to walk past her vulnerable bare feet. Being the tickler I am I slowly ran my index finger up and down her left sole and along her toes. Instantly her foot twitches, Her toes spread and wiggle and she says through a sexy and soft giggle "I knew you couldn't resist tickling my feet you bad boy". A set up??? I thought to myself, awesome!
As her little feet wiggled trying to cover the other from my teasing finger she just layed there giggling. Needless to say I was getting aroused. Then she said it again through her sexy giggles "You're being a bahahad boy heheheheheh"... Her calling me that hit me like a bolt of lightning the first time when linked to tickling her feet and now the second time I was fully aroused. She has never called me that before and for some strange reason at that moment it was the best tickle talk I have ever had!

She wiggles her feet and pulls them away, lifts her head and says "Come here you and sit down! That tickles too much LOL!". I walked over, bent down and gave her a soft kiss on her lips. As I stood back up now standing in front of her my full arousal was right before her eyes with my loose gym shorts poorly concealing it. Right away her eyes lock onto the bulge in my pants. With a whimsical look in her eye she reaches up my gym shorts and begins caressing me saying "Hmmm, someone had fun playing with my feet huh?".
All I could say was "Duh!", and stand there as she teased my clock and balls with her delicate little hand.

As I stood there, she reached up with both hands and pulled my gym shorts down. I was going commando for the morning so she had instant access to me. She grabbed my cock gently and guided me into her mouth. WOW!!! I was now hovering over her as she layed on the sofa slowly and deftly sucking and licking my cock. I reached down and pulled up her T shirt of her sports bra. Immediately I began caressing her delicious C cups. Being the tickler I am I began tickling the sides of her breast and ever so gently began tickling her nipples. Hearing her giggle and feeling it while she sucked my cock was amazing! Naturally I tickled her too much forcing her stop for a moment and burst into laughter saying "Baaaaahahabe, come ohahahahahaon." I wasn't about to argue, I wanted her to keep going! LOL

Just as she got back to business her work cellphone began blowing up with text after text message. I was getting pissed and she was obviously getting distracted. She stopped for a second and gave me a very apologetic look and said "Babe, they're setting up new computers and software, it could be important. I'm sorry....." She could tell I was NOT happy and then she said probably the one thing that would appease me, "Don't be mad, you can tickle torture my feet all you want in minute, and we will finish, I promise!" What foot loving ler can say no to that? I step out of my shorts and slowly move to the other end of the sofa, reposition her feet on the armrest and kneel down so her feet are right in front of my face. She was laying there going through her texts and feverishly sending responses. I slowly began tickling her feet ever so gently as she struggled to keep her feet still as her toes wiggled wildly. She was texting and giggling saying "Ohohohoh come ohahahaon sweetie give me a minute heheheheheh....." The she picks her head up and says, "I have to call the office and talk to Sheila, now you behave! I'll only be a minute."

She pulls her feet off the armrest of the sofa and begins to make her call. There I am, pantless and hard as a rock. She sits up a bit on the sofa but still with her feet up on it. I walked back over as she began talking on the phone to her co-worker. Her little right foot was dangling off the edge of the sofa bouncing and wiggling as she and Sheila went over some computer issues. I decided to be the bad boy she accused me of being. I grabbed a small throw pillow off the sofa and layed down adjacent to the sofa with her adorable foot dangling inches above my face. As she talked shop I slowly began tickling her perfectly pedicured sole. Immediately her toes began wiggling and her foot rotated a bit from her ankle. Interestingly she did not pull her foot away. I could tell she was doing her very best to hold in her laughter and her responses were short and she seemed "distracted" LOL. All of a sudden she says " Hold on a sec Sheila, my husband is being a pain!". She pulls her foot away, looks over the edge of the sofa at me obviously cover the phone with a huge smile, now laughing, "Will you knock it off! You're being a brat!". She lays back and continues her phone conversation saying "Sorry Sheila, he thinks he's funny, he's tickling my feet. Yeah I know,,, my feet are super ticklish too LOL."

Now I'm just laying there acting as a human sundial as she goes right back to talking shop. I wasn't getting to angry, her conversation was all shop and I could tell she was trying to move it along. Then, to my surprise, she dangles her foot off the sofa again but this time a little lower and closer to my face. Her soles are silky smooth and her feet smelled of her vanilla body wash she used in the shower an hour ago. I was absolutely mesmerized and intoxicated. I began to gently kiss her heavenly arch and her foot gently twitched. I again began to gently running my index finger along the length of her sole from the base of her toes to her heel. I saw her right hand grip the edge of the sofa like a shot. I knew it was getting to her. Then I heard "OK Sheila, see ya tomorrow." In an instant she bursts into a hearty giggle saying " Bahahahabe, that reeeeealy tihihihcless.....". Now that she was off the phone I increased my tickling to her dangling little foot running my tongue around her toes as I held her ankle with my left hand and gently ran my finger tips along her arch and tracing her ankle bone. Her giggling turned into a full blown belly laugh saying "Oh my gohahahahadd... nohohohohohoh.....HAHAHAHAHA". I was lost just gently kissing her silky smooth and buttery soft foot as I was gliding my fingers under her toes, along the top of her foot and every square inch of her sole. Without warning,, while she was in the throws of laughter with her foot dangling in front of my face, she reached down and took hold of my cock. She jerked me slower or faster according to the intensity at which I tickled her adorable foot. As I began to snake my tongue around, under and between her toes she entered into an almost silent laughter every so often saying
through laughter in rapid fire, "Oh my gohahad it tihihickles, Oh my gohahad it tihihickles HAHAHAHAHA!". She began jerking me off in a furious manner in sympathy to her tickles. Soon enough I exploded and began gently kissing her foot and each toe. She layed there for a minute or two just giggling softly. I got up and saw that her eyes were filled with tears from laughing. We cleaned up in different bathrooms and met in the kitchen. I kissed her deeply and she says "You're a bad boy tickling me like that LOL".

Not sure why she has taken to calling me a "Bad boy" but I dig it. After 24 years she finds new buttons to push, I lover her.

Last edited:
Here's her feet from today. I took these pics about an hour after the events above.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The sole of her right foot that that I tickle tortured. That was my view!
image.jpg

Simply incredible. 24 years. That's almost older than I am haha. Your stories are always awesome as well as the visual aids to accompany them. Thank you sir.

Absolutely terrific . . . writing, content, and a loving relationship. Thank you for being so generous with us.

Simply incredible. 24 years. That's almost older than I am haha. Your stories are always awesome as well as the visual aids to accompany them. Thank you sir.

You're very welcome!!! Glad you liked it, I haven't posted a true story in a bit. LMBO you saying our 24 years together are almost older than you. LMBO! Be honest, those are some sexy MILF feet though huh?? LOL

Awesome story, and very cool that she indulges the way she does!! Keep up the good work, both of you!! And as always, pics of her feet are always appreciated and drooled on.

You're very welcome!!! Glad you liked it, I haven't posted a true story in a bit. LMBO you saying our 24 years together are almost older than you. LMBO! Be honest, those are some sexy MILF feet though huh?? LOL

They are incredibly sexy. Especially with the French pedicure. Haha. I wanna be like you when I grow up LOL.

That was a terrific post! Crapgame, you're one of my favorite posters. I'm so jealous I can't see straight.

That was a terrific post! Crapgame, you're one of my favorite posters. I'm so jealous I can't see straight.

WOW Thanks for that, cool to know my posts are appreciated, I don't want to seem like I'm bragging tho LOL.

Awesome story, and very cool that she indulges the way she does!! Keep up the good work, both of you!! And as always, pics of her feet are always appreciated and drooled on.

Thanks brother! Yeah, our ladies do indulge us, one of the reasons we married them, right. LOL

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back