• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Memory and Some Payback (ff/f) (Part 2)

FreshPedicure

This is Part 2 of what I'm planning to make a series featuring these characters. In this chapter, I'm trying to flesh the characters out a bit more, introduce motivations and develop their histories a bit. You can find Part 1 here. I'm interested in feedback and always open to comments and PMs. Enjoy!

A Memory and Some Payback

The silence of a slow Saturday morning was broken by the sound of an alert on Jessica’s iPhone. She glanced over at it on the kitchen counter from her position at the sink and saw it was a notification from her Ring doorbell. Expecting company, she instinctively turned to look down the long central hallway and saw a familiar silhouette through the frosted glass of the front door.

“Come in Nic! It’s open!” she yelled as she put the last cup from the drying rack on the counter into it’s spot in the cabinet.

Nicole pushed the door open and came into the home with a rush of cold late-winter air. She stood for a minute in the foyer, fumbling in the pockets of her peacoat to find her phone. She bent down and unzipped her fur-trimmed winter boots and then kicked them off one at a time leaving her feet covered in long, thick ivory colored socks that were pulled up to her calves and covered the bottom quarter of her black leggings. She removed her heavy navy peacoat and winter hat and set them both on the rack near the door.

“Hey Jess!” Nicole said, yelling a bit as she started down the hallway and adjusted her ivory sweater before turning to a large mirror at the end of the hall and checking the two braids that kept her brunette hair in place draped over her shoulders.

Jessica greeted her younger cousin in the entrance to the kitchen and peered past her to look into the same mirror before running her fingers through her blonde hair a bit and turning to hug her cousin.

“You look cute!” Jessica said, gesturing to Nicole’s oversized sweater that hid her lithe upperbody well.

“Thanks! It’s new and it’s so cozy.” Nicole replied as she climbed onto one of the tall bar stools positioned at the nook of the kitchen counter.

“That’s what we need for these cold days. I have been living in this flannel cause it’s just so comfy.” Jessica said, referring to the classic red and black flannel shirt that hung unbuttoned on her upperbody over a white t-shirt that was tucked into the waistband of dark slim fitting jeans.

The girls chatted while Jess prepared a cup of coffee for herself and cup of tea for Nicole who wasted no time in bringing up one of the reasons why she came.

“So… I’m not ‘seeing’ Dr. Morrison.” Nicole scrunched two pairs of fingers in the air, pretending to frame the word ‘seeing’ as she said it.

Jessica gave her cousin a look of disbelief and disapproval before she said “It really doesn’t matter. Any kind of flirting or dating is frowned upon at work. And Dr. Morrison has done this before with another young nurse. I just don’t want you to get caught up in anything.”

Nicole nodded in agreement “I get it. I won’t make a thing of it. I’ll just let it die out. He’s too old for me anyway.”

“Ok, good. I think you’re making the right decision.” Jessica said, the older cousin in her feeling satisfied.

“But honestly… I cannot believe Kristine told you!” Nicole remarked.

“Well… we didn't’ leave her much of a choice. She didn’t want to tell us.” Jess said, a slight smile creeping across her lips.

Nicole looked over at her cousin unsure of what she meant.

Jessica started to explain “Katie knew before Krissy spilled it. She brought it up and kept harping on it. But Krissy kept saying she didn’t know.”

Nicole replied quickly “Ugh Katie is so nosey sometimes! And I know she doesn’t like me. She’s so bitchy to me… But Kristine… We’re workout buddies! I can’t believe she told you…”

Jessica giggled a bit and said “You don’t get it… we literally made her tell us.”

“Oh yeah? And how did you do that?” Nicole asked.

Jess laughed a bit and shook her head a little before explaining “We tickled her until she told us.”

Nicole almost spit out a sip of her tea and scoffed “What?”

Jessica leaned over the kitchen counter on her elbows as she smirked “Well… Kristine is super ticklish. And when she wouldn’t give it up, I started poking her. I was just joking at first but Katie started tickling her too and then… I don’t know… There was a lot of wine consumed before it happened! And Katie was convinced that she actually knew something. And she was so ticklish it was just too much fun!”

Nicole rolled her eyes a bit and said “You guys are so weird. And what made you even think to tickle her?”

“Because I know she’s really ticklish. We get pedicures together all the time. She practically jumps out of the chair sometimes.” Jessica said with thoughts of her friend getting her soles scrubbed darting through her head.

“Wait… Back up. Katie brought it up, Kristine denies it, you guys start tickling her and she couldn’t just push you guys off and not rat me out?” Nicole said trying to piece the puzzles of a wild night together.

“Uh.. I guess not. But she really couldn’t do anything once we started tickling her feet. She was hysterical and Katie was holding her so she couldn’t move. It was pretty hilarious.” Jess said perhaps trying slightly to defend the progression of the events.

Nicole laughed a bit and said “Again. You are so weird… Maybe you guys shouldn’t drink so much wine anymore.”

Jess laughed and shrugged her shoulders “I don’t know. It just happened how it happened. But in her defense, she held out for a while and she was upset when she gave in.”

“Alright.. Whatever. I’m super ticklish too and I hate it, so I get it. Poor Kristine.” Nicole said, sympathezing a bit.

“Oh really?” Jessica asked smirking a bit as she filed this piece of information away in her mind.

“Yeah. When I was in college I dropped out or pledging a sorority because I heard they big sisters were planning to tie us up and tickle us.”

Jessica’s eyes grew wide as she said “wow… that sounds… terrible.”

“Yeah I noped right the fuck out of that before it could happen.” Nicole said emphatically.

There was a slight pause in the conversation as Jessica answered a text message, until Nicole put her hand on her chin and quipped “I can’t believe Kristine is ticklish like that. She doesn’t seem like the ticklish type to me. She’s like too hot to be ticklish or something.”

Jessica’s eyes darted up from her phone and questioned her cousin’s statement before she replied “Hm… I guess you’re right. I was kind of shocked when I found out she was that ticklish too.”

Nicole said “Yeah, see. And by the way, she should be one to talk about work relations. Almost every guy in that office gets all goofy when she’s around–even the old doctors!”

Jessica giggled and said “Yeah, it's that body. The boobs, the butt, the hair… I’ve seen what you mean. But she doesn’t flirt with anyone. She’s always very professional.”

Nicole agreed “yeah, that’s true. She totally does not care about getting attention from anyone.”

Jessica smirked and joked “You should take some notes from her.”

Nicole rolled her eyes and said “You think it’s bad at work? You should see her at pilates! Thank god there’s not many guys there.”

“Oh I can only imagine.” Jessica said laughing.

The girl-talk was then interrupted by the sound of the front door opening once again. Jessica crooked her neck to peer down the hallway and saw her husband Drew in the foyer, bent down untying his boots and placing his coat on the rack before he started down the hall toward the kitchen.

“Hey hon… Hi Nicole… how are you?” He said entering the kitchen.

Both girls greeted Drew, Jessica with a kiss and Nicole with a hug. He opened the refrigerator door and peered inside idly saying “So what’re you girls up to?”

“Oh nothing.. Jessica was just explaining to me how her and Katie got Kristine to rat me out!” Nicole said, half-joking.

Drew turned around, not really sure what she was referring to.

“He wasn’t here last night.” Jess said.

“Oh! Sounds like we both missed a wild night here Drew!” Nicole said sort of egging her cousin on a bit.

Drew questioned “Oh yeah? What happened?”

Jessica laughed, clearly a bit embarrassed saying “Nothing really…”

But Nicole cut her off before she could deny anything else “Apparently her and Katie tickled Kristine until she told them that I went on a few dates with a doctor from work!”

Drew chuckled a little and turned to his wife “Oh really? That’s uh.. well it sounds terrible for Kristine.”

Jessica laughed nervously once more and then looked up and said “Katie and I had a lot of wine. And it was hilarious.”

Drew walked to the other side of the kitchen and said “Didn’t you tickle the crap out of Kristine last summer out back when we had that party?”

Jessica looked over at her husband as her mind drifted a bit correcting him “It was actually a couple summers ago…”

She thought back to that day. It stood out vividly in her memory, though she didn’t really want to bring it up to Nicole. She didn’t want to seem even weirder after she realized this morning that explaining to her cousin that her and Katie tickled their friend was a bit weird.

As she thought about that day, she could almost smell the summer air and feel the slight stickiness of a humid northeast summer afternoon on her skin. She had been laying in their hammock after hosting a large party, catching a few moments of rest without completely removing herself from the festivities.

She remembered Kristine walking over to the hammock in a pair of extra short black shorts and a loose fitting neon pink tank-top that draped over her large breasts and highlighted her golden summer tan. She recalled that Kristine uneasily sat on the edge of the hammock, trying not to flip the two of them onto the grass below as she slipped her bare feet out of black flip flops and laid back, swinging her legs up onto the hammock so that the two of them were laying foot-to-head.

“You ok over here Jess?” Kristine asked as Jessica scooted over a bit to make some room and watched Kristine stretch her legs out and cross her bare feet at the ankles about a foot away from Jessica’s left arm..

“Yeah, I’m good. Just enjoying the sun.” Jess said as she looked down the hammock at her friend’s face and curled her legs up so that her left foot was under her right knee and her right foot dangled off the edge off the hammock.

“It’s beautiful over here.” Krissy said before asking “Did you hear what Katie was saying about them changing the clinic hours?”

Jessica hardly responded as her eyes drifted past her left shoulder and watched as Kristine wiggled her electric blue-painted toes ever so slightly. She remembered feeling that it was as if her feet had “tickle me” written on them. A few days earlier she’d watched Kristine laughing and biting her lip as a nail technician scrubbed a pumice stone over her soles minutes before painting her toenails in that vibrant blue polish.

“Hello? Earth to Jessica…” was the last thing Jess remembers Kristine saying before she ran one of her manicured nails down the center of Kristine’s left sole. She remembered waiting for a reaction and only seeing Kristine’s toes curl. She took another swipe. And another. The third one caused Kristine to giggle and say something like “what are you doing?”

She remembered that Krissy didn’t move her feet. She didn't get off the hammock. She just sat there and wiggled her toes and laughed, the same way she sat in the pedicure chair. Jessica remembered making a decision in that moment… She wasn’t sure why, but she decided she was going to give her friend a good tickling. Maybe it was because Kristine was often so serious, that she felt Kristine had work stuff on the brain too often. Maybe it was because she knew Kristine could be a bitch sometimes. Maybe it was because Kristine was beautiful and sexy and knew it, in spite of acting humble. Maybe it was because Kristine wore that tanktop that barely covered her breasts and an even tinier bikini top underneath to a pool party full of married men. Maybe she just felt like tickling an exceptionally pretty pair of bare feet.

Whatever the reason, Jessica began tickling her friend’s pillowy soft soles and got an immediate reaction. She remembered Kristine laughing and trying to push herself up on the hammock, but not being able to get any leverage. Jessica had pulled her feet up onto her own chest and held them in place with her left arm as she scrambled her long fingernails all over her friend’s bare feet.

She remembered Kristine’s pleas to stop and her deep laughter as she found the ultra ticklish spots on her arches and explored her toes. She realized how similar it was to what happened the night before, except that at the pool party, there were onlookers. Specifically Drew and his friends who she noticed had varying reactions from watching intently to shooting nervous glances over at the hammock in the corner of the yard at two attractive 30-somethings wrapped up in each other.

Jessica recalled forcing herself to stop tickling her friend’s perfectly vulnerable feet, even though part of her wanted to keep going. She wondered why. What made her do that? What made her do it last night? And just as she did, her recollection was broken.

“Uh.. Jess? Hello?” Drew said, waving a hand from across the kitchen at his day dreaming wife.

“Uh yeah.” Jess responded and forced a fake laugh before saying “she was asking for it that day.”

Nicole said “Wait.. what? So last night was the second time you tickled another grown woman’s feet in public?”

Jessica rolled her eyes and stuttered a bit before being cut off by her cousin.

“Wow. Kinky. Who knew.” Nicole quipped, turning to Drew.

Drew laughed and said “Jess has always been a tickle-monster. But not like that. I feel like you were on top of Kristine that day. Like full on tickle attack.”

Jessica was quick to correct her husband “That’s not true! She put her feet right next to me and I think she was being bitchy or something… All I know is she deserved it.”

Just at that moment, Jessica’s phone let out a ding.

“Speak of the devil.” She said as she looked down and replied to a text from Kristine.

• Kristine: hey what’re you up to?
  • Jessica: not much Nicole is here
  • Kristine: nice… is she mad at me?
  • Jessica: nah. I told her we forced it out of u. She gets it
  • Kristine: ok good
  • Jessica: why don’t u come by? We’ll get lunch
  • Kristine: ok sounds good. Gimme twenty

“She’s going to come over. Drew’s leaving again, so the three of us can go grab lunch.” Jessica said to her cousin.

“Ok, that sounds good to me.” Nicole responded, scrolling through instagram as she often did.

Drew gathered his things and kissed his wife goodbye and gave a wave to Nicole as he started toward the front door. The girls chatted aimlessly until Kristine arrived at the front door.

Realizing Drew locked the door on his way out, Jessica darted down the hallway to let her friend in. She opened it and saw Kristine was bundled up in a black parka and ushered her in.

“Hey sweetie!” Jess said and reached over to hug Kristine. “Come in and hang out for a few. I have to finish getting ready.”

“Hey Jess!” Kristine said and unzipped her coat and shimmied her shoulders out of it. Her long honey blonde hair hung down past her shoulders with a natural wave to it. She wore a blush pink long sleeve v-neck shirt that clung to the curves formed by her large breasts and sculpted waistline and a pair of tight black skinny jeans that were cuffed at the bottom to sit just above the top of her black wedge-heeled ankle boots.

“So where should we go for lunch?” Kristine said as she bent down and pulled the silver tiny zippers on her ankle boots down before slipping her pale bare feet out of them.

Nicole had made her way down the hall to greet Kristine “hey hon.”

Kristine smiled nervously at Nicole and reached out to hug her “Hey Nic.. I’m sorry about last night..”

Nicole looked down at Krissy’s bare feet and the eye-catching crimson polish on her toes as she said “no sweat… It’s not a big deal.”

“No socks? Aren’t your feet cold?” Jessica said, gesturing downward.

Kristine’s toes moved the slightest bit as if they were reacting to Jessica’s attention as she said “Um... Not really. I just hate wearing socks with these boots.” She thought to herself that she didn't realize they'd be hanging out in Jessica's house before lunch. Jessica's was a "No Shoes in the House" home and so keeping the ankle boots on wasn't an option.

Jessica shrugged and Nicole commented “I love those boots. They’re so cute!”

The three girls walked down the hallway and followed Jessica past the kitchen and bathroom and into the bedroom.

“Give me five minutes to fix my hair and grab a sweater.” Jess said.

Kristine sat down on a small upholstered bench at the foot of the large king size bed and scrolled through her phone to find restaurants and menus for them to figure out their lunch.

Nicole walked over and sat down next to Kristine on the other side of the bench and looked down at Kristine’s bare feet once again. She thought mischievously to herself before looking up at Jessica who was smirking already as if to say ‘are you thinking what I’m thinking?’

“So.. Kris… how did they force you to tell them last night? Blackmail?” Nicole said, playing dumb.

“Uh.. no… it was um… they uh… tickled me…” Kristine answered sheepishly and instinctively placed the toes of her right foot on top of the toes of her left foot.

“Ha! Come on! Really?” Nicole said, playing dumber.

Kristine looked up at Jessica who couldn’t help but grin and cock her head to the side a bit.

“Yeah. It sounds stupid but…” Kristine said

“But… you’re too ticklish?” Nicole said sort of teasingly, wrinkling her tiny cute nose up a bit and furrowing her brows.

“I guess… yeah…” Kristine answered again, this time a little nervous.

“So.. like…you would hate it if I did this?” Nicole started before she poked her fingers into Kristine’s ribcage.

Kristine let out an immediate yelp and pushed herself up off the bench.

But Jessica was ready and wrapped her hands around both sides of Kristine’s waist and squeezed and wiggled her fingers at the same time.

Kristine jumped and yelled “no no!” But Nicole was now on her midsection with both of her hands as well.

The two girls tickled Kristine and forced her over to the edge of the bed. She fell down onto it in a heap of laughter and pulled her knees up to her belly to defend against the tickling.

Nicole wrapped her arm around Kristine’s ankles and immediately scrambled her nails all over her soft soles. “And I bet you really hate this!” She said, barely audible over Kristine’s laughter.

“Stop! Guys pleeeeease!” Kristine yelled to no sign of them stopping.

Kristine’s legs bucked back and forth from contraction to extension trying to push Nicole off. The tiny Nicole held on like a bull rider but was not able to get anymore real tickling in.

“I’ve got an idea!” Jessica said as she yanked the corner of the comforter on the bed up and tossed it over Kristine’s upper body.

“What are you doing?!” Kristine yelled totally confused as she felt Nicole drop her ankles.

The two ticklers wrestled the comforter on top of and then tucked under Kristine’s body. Nicole pushed the edges of it all the way under her body and Jessica pulled it through to make it as tight as they could.

Kristine was laughing still, but more from being taken by surprise. She felt Jessica climb on top of her and straddle her and realized she couldn’t move her arms and was now pinned to the bed rolled up in the comforter.

“Get off! Jessica. I’m serious.” Kristine said, still laughing.

“You don’t sound serious.” Jessica teased.

Nicole darted her tiny hands under the bottom edge of the comforter and pushed it up over Kristine’s ankles exposing her perfect bare feet, soles upturned and totally vulnerable.

“Kristine.. I wonder what we can make you tell us today...” Nicole said as she started stroking her fingernails up and down Kristine’s wrinkled up soles.

Kristine burst out laughing. She couldn’t believe she had found herself in this position again. She yelled out between chuckles “Anything! Just don't tickle my feet! Nicole!”

Nicole kneeled down on the floor facing the edge of the bed where Kristine’s feet laid. She curled her fingers so that her nails were in the perfect position to torment the bare feet in front of her.

Jessica looked down and pressed her palms down onto Kristine’s claves through the comforter and watched her cousin's surprisingly skillful fingers dance all over Kristine’s wriggling feet.

Nicole teased “You know, I guess looking at these cute feet they do just look ticklish!” as she used her two pointer fingers to scratch each arch.
“Right? They’re just waiting to be tickled!” Jessica said and couldn’t help but lean down and scratch her nails into her friend's ticklish toes causing Kristine’s laughter to seemingly double.

Nicole said “hold on.” Before stopping and jumping up to run out the bedroom door.

Jessica stopped too and she turned around while maintaining her seat in Kristie’s wrapped body. “God.. I think you’re more ticklish today than you were last night!”

“What's your deal?!” Kristine yelled.

“I just love tickling you for some reason.” Jess said. “And I think Nicole is having fun too.”

Nicole reentered the room wearing a huge grin. She held up a toothbrush and waved it slightly.\ “This is what the big sisters used on the pledges!”

“No way! That’s my toothbrush!” Jessica protested.

Kristine’s eyes grew twice the size as she yelled “What?! No way!”

“I’ll buy you a new one. I talked to a girl who finished the pledge and she said the toothbrush made all the girls go nuts.”

Kristine bucked and tried her hardest to get out, but she couldn’t move. Nicole and Jessica shifted her wrapped body so that her feet were just on the very edge of the bed, soles up with her toes just off of the edge.

Nicole resumed her seat and this time has Krissy’s immaculate creamy soles right in front of her face. She started brushing the toothbrush very lightly up and down one of Kristine’s heels which caused her to burst out in laughter once again.

“Oh my god!” Kristine said in between fits of laughter.

She felt the brush move to the other foot, this time it traveled lower down the outside edge of her sole. She snorted a bit as her laughter increased and she yelled “Stop! Stop!”

“Wow that thing does work!” Jess said with excitement. “Try it on her toes!”

Kristine yelled out “No! Not my toes!” But could barely finish her plea as she felt the bristles of the toothbrush working their way on the sensitive skin of the shafts of her toes. She was hysterical. She tried curling her toes around the head of the toothbrush, but Nicole scraped her fingernail down her arch and made her unclench her toes.

Reflexively, her toes spread and Nicole worked the brush in between each pair of toes on her right foot as Jessica danced her fingernails up and down the arch of her left foot.
Kristine howled with girlish laughter that erupted deep from inside her and blurted out “Nicole please! I’m sorry!”

Nicole smiled wickedly as she brushed the toothbrush all over and in between her toes and said “Don’t be sorry… Just be ticklish!”

“I am! I am! Fuck!” Kristine yelled.

Nicole slowed her brushing. Jessica stopped scratching and switched to swirling her fingernails in circular motions directly on the center of Kristine’s arch.

“Are you sure?” Nicole teased.

Kristine laughter slowed and got lower in sync with the tickling and she choked out “yes… please… I’m so ticklish!”

“Duh. We know.” Nicole said before hastening the brushing of the toothbrush once again, this time targeting the soft skin on the ball of her foot.

“Not there!” Kristine yelped again as the brush circuled into the sensitive ball of her foot and laughter overtook her voice once again.

“Hm… why not here? Is this a really bad spot?” Nicole teased.

“Yes!” Kristine answered as her toes spread and wiggled trying desperately to get away from the toothbrush.

“I think her worst spot is right heeere” Jessica said in a slight sing-songy voice as she very lightly scratched the very center of her arch.

Nicole moved the brush up onto her arch and scrubbed it in circles with the perfect amount of pressure—just enough to drive Kristine into a frenzy of ticklish laughter. Her toes curled from their spread position, making the soft skin of her soles wrinkle.

“No more! Please!” She yelled out again but the girls kept attacking both of her arches. One fingernail and one brush. “I’ll do anything!”

Jessica laughed “Oh you’ll do anything? Like what?”

Nicole laughed as well and used her free hand to pull her big toes down toward the floor, which once again exposed the entirety of the deep curves of her arches. She held her toes tightly with one hand and scrubbed the small toothbrush all over the arch of her right foot while Jessica rythmically stroked her manicured nails in long motions down from her heel all the way to the ball of her left foot.

Kristine felt her toes being pulled back and the slightest defense that her curled toes provided evaporate. She yelped out “no!” before dissolving into a fit of hysterical laughter as she felt the bristles of the toothbrush swirling on the arch of her foot and the slow grazing of Jessica’s nails on the other. They worked together like one machine, the two techniques causing different ticklish sensations but arriving at the same result.

Kristine’s voice was hoarse and her laughter was getting lower in volume as the pace of the tickling slowed. These dozen or so minutes felt like hours to her and she was exhausted, but couldn’t help but giggle more and more as the tickling continued.

Finally, Jessica said “Ok.. I think she’s had enough. What do you think, Nic?” before lifting her hands off her feet.

Nicole lifted the brush off of Krissy’s foot and lightly stroked her fingertips across both of her soles “hm.. Ok.”

Jessica turned around and leaned down so that her lips were next to Kristine’s ear, whispering something, before she climbed off of her friend’s legs while Nicole tugged at the corner of the blanket to unwrap her.

Kristine laid there on the bed once the comforter was off of her, now face up. Her chest heaved up and down as her feet rubbed on each other trying to shake off the residual sensations. Her toes curled over one another, and Nicole playfully pulled on her left big toe.

“Payback. I think we’re even.” Nicole said.

Kristine finished giggling and sat up to say “God, I hope so.”

Great story, definitely think Nicole being the younger one needs a good tickle torture.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back