• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A mission for Baltimore area ticklers!

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
For those of you, like myself who live in Baltimore, there's a local program on Sunday mornings at 11, called JustBTV. It's hosted by a couple Baltimore locals, including 98Rock morning show jock Kirk McEwen. One of the hosts is a BEAUTIFUL blonde named Kim Suerth. This girl is smokin'! She's been winning local beauty pageants practically since she was born. The good news is that Kim, Kirk, and the crew go around to local events & festivals doing interviews, and mingling w/local celebs. Maybe one of us in Crabcake town, at one of these events, can ask Kim "The Question"(I don't know if I'd have the guts to do it, but if the oppurtunity presents itself, you never know;) ). Check out www.justBTV.com. Click on "about us, then click on "our team" There's a picture of her w/Kirk, and another female host named Erin(who's also pretty hot). The picture of Kim actually isn't all that good. She's much better when you see her live on TV! This is your tickling mission, should you accept it. I'm also betting her feet are very pretty. She's very tall, but her feet are only size 7 1/2(she mentioned this on an episode at a local shoe store)

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely not a bad gal to ask the question to. She's definitely on my hot locals list now. You know who I'm really curious about, though? Jennifer DesMarais from Fox 45 news. Talk about a hottie. I'd love to see that mischievous smile of hers accompanied with some laughter, if you know what I mean. ;)

I agree w/you about Jennifer. I wonder how well she'd be able to read her newscast, if someone was under the anchordesk tickling her tootsies?
I remember a few years ago during the summer I was at a bar called Little Havanna's where a lot of the local newscasters would hang out, and one of the local "newsbabes", a really cute blonde, who still works at one of the local stations(I think her name's Lisa Harris)was there. She was wearing sandals, and I remember that her feet were really friggin' hot!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back