• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Mothers Love: The Light Is Extinguished (M/F)

lyn74

TMF Poster
Warning: there is no tickling in this last segment. just an ending to Tees story that leaves Tee with a future of years and years of brutal, merciless tickle torture. ;)

Tee parked the car next to her husbands. As soon as she saw her husbands car, a huge lump had formed in her chest and quickly rose up to her throat. She felt nauseous, afraid, and guilty. She was already guilty from hiding so much from Lenny. She had hid her past, and for the past four months she had hid the situation with her son from him. But Lenny was so perfect. She had been with him for ten years now and she was still in love with him. She didn't just love him, she was still sing for no reason, dance around the empty house kind of in love with him and Tee was more afraid than ever that it might be over. Four months had passed and there were only four more weekend to go before Barry left for basic training. Tee thought she saw the light at the end of the tunnel and now her whole life was falling apart all around her.

After sitting in the car, fighting back tears feeling unable to move, she suddenly felt a strong since of urgency and practically sprinted inside and through the gym to the back room.

Lenny and Barry were sitting in the room looking somewhat relaxed and Tee blurted out, "Lenny.... I don't think I can explain, all I can say is I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt you."

"It's OK Tee, everything is going to be OK." Lenny calmly. "Really? Tee asked. "Tee, I have a confession to make to you."
Tee was crushed. Lenny did not seem upset, or surprised. She had always been confident that he would never cheat on her but now she had mental pictures of what he might have been doing all those weekends. He was an attractive professor and did she still compete with all those college girls? she wondered.

"Tee... how do I say this. I've always known about your thing with tickling... like always. From the very beginning." "How" Tee asked in surprise.

"Tee, You may have met me at the gym but that's not when I met you." Tee sat down, she was feeling the effects of shock.
"I knew you were a dancer, that's where I saw you first." But I don't remember you" Tee said. " I think I would remember you. You were very good looking," Tee looked down remembering when she first saw him, "I mean, really good looking and you were interesting and I immediately trusted you, like I had known you for a long time."

Saying that kind of hurt Tee now knowing that they both had been hiding things from each other the whole time. "I never asked you for a dance Tee. I never even talked to you. Every time I wanted to talk to you I just got a big lump in my throat and I couldn't approach you. I know I liked you even though I didn't really know you. Plus if I did meet you inside of that club, I would never have a chance at being anything other than a customer." It wasn't until I saw you at my gym that I had a chance so I made sure we kept running into each other hoping I could strike up a conversation. It took awhile before it actually happened."

Tee just sat quietly soaking it all in, then asked "but how did you know about the tickling?" I was friends with Jennifer, I was a regular customer of hers and she told me she had been tickled for like a month and that she introduced you to the company. She said that you had stayed longer than anybody and set all kinds of records or something and you were always laughing and giggling for no reason at work and It kind of made sense to me. I looked up videos on the internet, it's innocent enough."

Tee remembered back to that time. Tee and Jennifer were good friends back then and she remembered Jennifer telling her "Teisha, There is this fetish company that makes tickle videos and I think you would do really well. They pay good too. You should give them a call." and handed her a business card with nothing but a phone number on it. "just call the number and tell them your responding to the ad." That seemed super shady to Tee but she had never heard of tickling videos before and was intrigued. That's when her life took a drastic turn off of it's trajectory.

How did you know about me and Barry's arrangement?" Tee asked. "I didn't, I heard the tickle videos Barry was watching and knew you were in the hall listening. I found my chance to go in his room to see what he was into. They were just out in the open. I watched all your videos." Lenny looked at Tee admiringly and said. "you were really tough! you got tickled way harder than the internet models I saw." Tee blushed a bit. Lenny continued. "as for you and Barry, I didn't know anything other than you and Barry were at the gym together all day on Saturdays and Sunday's. Your car app told me that. I came to find out what you two were up to and Barry has filled me in over the last couple of hours. I didn't expect this, but I wasn't shocked either."

"Why not?" Tee asked. "Because of the changes in Barry. Did you know he's dating now?" "What?! No! Tee blurted out in surprise. Lenny beamed, "he has really come out of his shell and is so much more confident now. I guess he has you to thank for that."

After an awkwardly long silence between the three of them Lenny pulled out a piece of paper and said "so, speaking of changes, Barry showed me this, and handed Tee the paper. Tee looked at it and it was the contract that she had written up for Barry four months ago. It read.

1) I Tiesha, agree to be tickled for three hours, twice on Saturday and twice more on Sunday, every weekend until my tickler leaves for basic training on September first, five months from now.
2) I understand that I cannot stop the tickling no matter how intense it becomes.
3) I will do my best to refrain from speaking, grunting, screaming, or holding my breath while being tickled.
4) I understand that during a session, I may be sexually stimulated by toys without penetration and willingly receive said stimulation.
5) I will alert my tickler of impending orgasm and announce when my orgasms begin.
6) I understand that after the session is over, any party can unilaterally choose not to participate in further sessions but will commit to finishing all started sessions with full effort and cooperation until the agreed upon time has expired.
7) With my signature, I give my full consent to be tickle tortured.

Tee pleaded Lenny, I'm sorry, I promise, I'll do anything to make it up to you.

Lenny grinned and said "well, thank you for that. Would you mind writing one up for me?"

Tee was starting to slowly realize where this was going and said "of course love, I would be happy to." She had taken the body language and demeaner of someone who was totally submissive now.

Lenny scooted over until him and Tee were side by side looking at the contract. Barry quietly said "I think I'll go lift some weights in the next room and walked out.

Lenny pointed at the top and said. "for me I would like you to change the part about the weekends for five months to weekdays indefinitely. "Tee responded "yes sir... I'm sorry, I mean, of course love."

Lenny's finger moved down the contract and stopped at number four. "now the part about sexually stimulation without penetration." Tears spill over Tees cheeks and blushed hard with shame and said "yes?" Lenny said safe to say penetration is on the table between you and me? "Yes, Tee both laughed and cried out trying to get some relief.

Lenny slid his finger down to number six and paused. We can leave the right to stop clause in there but I don't suppose that will ever come into play. "of course not Lenny, I'm yours forever." Tee said.

Lenny looked at it for a moment and said I guess that is it then. and then added but your contract with Barry take the part about "for five months, and change that to indefinitely too." What?" Tee said in surprise. I want his contract to stand too, when he comes home to visit, we'll share you. me during the week and him during the weekend."

Tee was stunned. But after a pause said "of course Lenny, I'll have them written up and signed first thing in the morning. Anything else I can do for you love.

"Actually, one more thing." "anything" Tee said. "I'm kind of new to this. For the next month, until Barry leaves for basic, I want us both to tickle you together. so he can teach me how to tickle you properly. I heard that you told him that he was the worst... I mean best tickler that she ever had."

"When would you like this new arrangement to start?" Tee asked looking up like a sad puppy dog.

"I'm thinking now." Lenny answered. "go put on your morning outfit and me and Barry will be here waiting.

Tee kissed Lenny deeply partly out of gratitude, partly out of guilt, but mostly as a physical plead for mercy.

She would receive no mercy and deep down she knew it. "I'll be right back and went to retrieve her bikini from the car.

The end.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back