• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A.N.A. - Sarah Pays Back Joceline Preview

Hey Andre, long time nothing heard from A.N.A. ...

its been so long since hes been around, that his previews dont work..at least not for me.

I'm surprised he graced us with a preview, albeit one that doesn't work. Usually he just informs us that they're there and assumes we'll buy it without a preview.

Woo hoo, I KNEW you couldnt wait to chime in hank. I was itching to hear your views when I posted the preview of "Joceline Tickles Sarah" a few days ago. But of course you had nothing to say. But now the moment something dont work, here you are with your shit eating grin, ready to jump up and down and be hall monitor again. (BTW it works, just that so many pple click to go view it, then it goes over bandwith until the next day..DID YOU SEE THAT PART HANK??? This one hank>> Sorry, We Can't Display That Page
This member has exceeded their bandwith for the day. Please check back after 4 am EST to access this page//oh of course not) But thats my fault for using a s***ty host for the preview clip.

Usually he just informs us that they're there and assumes we'll buy it without a preview

Who is this WE?? Is it just me on one side of the fence and you and 77,808 other members looking down your noses?? You got your own little clique of upturned noses??, "We wont darrrre purchase anything from the A.N.A. people without preview, eh Bartholomew..." Well the WE sure make you look low according to the numbers. Even that other guy said, (cant think of his name, Ill find the post) Previews dont make sales any better. People will buy what they wanna buy. It dont matter to me. Hell Ive looked at many previews...and didnt buy a thing. Does that make me a bad person too? hahah go ahead and write your last line, that you are just jealous, like you did the last time you wrote. keep on bitchin, ill get feet and girls and you...will just be sitting here whining on your computer getting your previews.

Love ya TMF, much respect.
LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Woo hoo, I KNEW you couldnt wait to chime in hank. I was itching to hear your views when I posted the preview of "Joceline Tickles Sarah" a few days ago. But of course you had nothing to say. But now the moment something dont work, here you are with your shit eating grin, ready to jump up and down and be hall monitor again. (BTW it works, just that so many pple click to go view it, then it goes over bandwith until the next day..DID YOU SEE THAT PART HANK??? This one hank>> Sorry, We Can't Display That Page
This member has exceeded their bandwith for the day. Please check back after 4 am EST to access this page//oh of course not) But thats my fault for using a s***ty host for the preview clip.

Who is this WE?? Is it just me on one side of the fence and you and 77,808 other members looking down your noses?? You got your own little clique of upturned noses??, "We wont darrrre purchase anything from the A.N.A. people without preview, eh Bartholomew..." Well the WE sure make you look low according to the numbers. Even that other guy said, (cant think of his name, Ill find the post) Previews dont make sales any better. People will buy what they wanna buy. It dont matter to me. Hell Ive looked at many previews...and didnt buy a thing. Does that make me a bad person too? hahah go ahead and write your last line, that you are just jealous, like you did the last time you wrote. keep on bitchin, ill get feet and girls and you...will just be sitting here whining on your computer getting your previews.

Love ya TMF, much respect.
LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Fucking owned, Hank!!! I love it.

I haven't seen this series of clips (Sara Tickles Joceline), but the Joceline Tickles Sara clip was great! Joceline really gets into EVIL tickling...

Tia's Bedroom Tickle is still my favorite, though.

I've been buying ANA videos for years...

Thanks, Andre.

Worked for me, shit is hot like C.viper's fire kick son.

Fucking owned, Hank!!! I love it.

Ill 2nd that notion. Ive been an ANA fan for years, the previews they had back in the day were some of the first id ever seen when comming into realization of my fetish. So im DEF. cosigning what Andre said....aye man do your thing up there and if you ever need a roomate hit me up...ill happily move lol.:manicd:

But now the moment something dont work, here you are with your shit eating grin, ready to jump up and down and be hall monitor again. Is it just me on one side of the fence and you and 77,808 other members looking down your noses?? You got your own little clique of upturned noses??, "We wont darrrre purchase anything from the A.N.A. people without preview, eh Bartholomew..."
QUOTE]

I don't have my nose upturned. I resent the implication that I am snooty and in any way talking down to you. (By the way, the correct English is "the moment something doesn't work", not "the moment something don't work.")

yeah andre easy up a lil

Ease up?? HE started it, lol! Look up his history with me. Im the nicest guy in the world, make that one of the nicest guys in our fetish. Ive given and given and given over the years. The clips, the foot parties, the meetings at the fetish clubs in the city where you could meet and tickle some of the A.N.A. girls, helped out those who had trouble with video clips, email clips to people and so on and on. Im not saying Im perfect. But HE and some others have gotten so spoiled over what we have given, that if I don't give a preview, I'm the bad one. Now mind you he has a point, that some people don't wanna buy something without a preview, yes true. I havent given ALL the time lately...not that I'm being an ass about it. I do it when I want to do it. But HE crawls from under a rock, only to bring up:

I'm surprised he graced us with a preview, albeit one that doesn't work.

As if my sole purpose was to put up a clip that I purposely do not want to work! He couldn't say "hey thanks Andre for putting up a preview" and leave it at that, NoOOoOoo the Hall Monitor gotta point it out that it doesn't work. Always the negative. I wrote why IT DONT (yeah I got ghetto and said DONT) work. And it's been 24 hours...has he not yet seen the preview?? And if he did I bet 10 toes, he will say NOTHING. Probably not even a thank you that he DID see it, and a Thank You for putting it there. I feel like posting a blooper video just so the Hall Monitor can run thru TMF with his whistle blowing, "Andre just posted a tickling video with a girl named Sally and its a man with a beard!" Oh his nipple will be rock hard if I did that!

Midnight21, Bakuha, hivoltage , NG02, THANK YOU! More coming soon! I promise.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

I mean no disrespect, knowwhatI'msayin. Yo I just want a preview for my clips dog. Just monitorin' da hall, bro, keepin it real! You feel me? (Sorry...couldn't help it. Gettin' ghetto.)

Thank you Sir...Hey if anyone knows where I can host my previews, let me know please.

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Lets See If This Works..

I see I can attach here now, see if everyone can view it....wow the quality is really reduced :(

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

Ease up?? HE started it, lol! Look up his history with me. ....... But HE and some others have gotten so spoiled over what we have given, that if I don't give a preview, I'm the bad one. Now mind you he has a point, that some people don't wanna buy something without a preview, yes true. I havent given ALL the time lately...not that I'm being an ass about it. I do it when I want to do it. But HE crawls from under a rock, only to bring up:

As if my sole purpose was to put up a clip that I purposely do not want to work! He couldn't say "hey thanks Andre for putting up a preview" and leave it at that, NoOOoOoo the Hall Monitor gotta point it out that it doesn't work. Always the negative. I wrote why IT DONT (yeah I got ghetto and said DONT) work. And it's been 24 hours...has he not yet seen the preview?? And if he did I bet 10 toes, he will say NOTHING. Probably not even a thank you that he DID see it, and a Thank You for putting it there. I feel like posting a blooper video just so the Hall Monitor can run thru TMF with his whistle blowing, "Andre just posted a tickling video with a girl named Sally and its a man with a beard!" Oh his nipple will be rock hard if I did that!

I mean no disrespect, knowwhatI'msayin. Yo I just want a preview for my clips dog. Just monitorin' da hall, bro, keepin it real! You feel me? (Sorry...couldn't help it. Gettin' ghetto.)

Sooooo ... I'm getting that the two of you don't like each other ...?

Thanks for the clip , LuckyAndre ... I've been a fan of your stuff for quite a while. Glad to see you're still keeping these women on their toes ... by havin' 'em tickled ( & licked every once in a while ).

Sooooo ... I'm getting that the two of you don't like each other ...?

I don't know him. Got nothing against him. I've just had some trouble downloading his clips (needed Codecs that I didn't need for other clips), and wish he would show a preview once in a while. Like he did now. That's all. I'm sure he's a great guy when you get to know him.

Thanks for attaching the preview. I noticed a preview of the clip where Sara gets tickled by Joceline was also posted on the same website which is not possible to download now (bandwidth exceeded). Could you please attached that too here or as a separate post? That clip looks good too and I am considering buying it but I have to see the preview first.

I don't know him.
English: And do not want to. Just want him to conform like everyone else does on here.

Got nothing against him.
English: I can't stand him when he won't put a preview. He better do as I say or else...where's my whistle?

I've just had some trouble downloading his clips (needed Codecs that I didn't need for other clips),
English: Why can't he make his clips compatable to MY computer? He knows I wont be satisfied with the quality he throws out here.

and wish he would show a preview once in a while. Like he did now. That's all.
English: Finally! I guess he got tired of me running up and down the halls of the TMF. He did it for ME! Yayyyyy! But I'm still not gonna thank him. Screw Andre and his bad codec clips!

I'm sure he's a great guy when you get to know him.
English: What do I need to know him for? I want clips, clips, clips! I want the A.N.A. from the 90's thru the Millenium days of those good ol' free 10 second babies! I could fit quite a few of those on a CD - Rom.

All right I'm just having fun. Thanks to all of you for enjoying!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A. <--CONFORM

Well I tried to get it down to under 4 MB, but it keeps coming up at 7 MB way over the limit for attaching clips on here, grrrrrrrrrr

LuckyAndre
A.N.A.

[QUOTE
All right I'm just having fun. Thanks to all of you for enjoying!

LuckyAndre
A.N.A. <--CONFORM[/QUOTE]

Yeah but those words, they uh, they kind of hurt. It may have seemed like fun to you, but I found it very, very hurtful.

[QUOTE What do I need to know him for? I want clips, clips, clips! [/QUOTE]

You've convinced me. I don't want clips. I just want to get to know you as a person.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back