• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Natural NEST thread

natural tickler

Verified
Ok, now that mostly everyone has gotten mushy, (and believe me yoo have), I guess it is my turn to get sappy....don't get used to it, it only happens once a year lol:p

DISCLAIMER: It would take years to write everything down for everybody (120 people did come, right?) so if I forget anyone, charge it to my head, and not my heart, I wuvs all of you, however, the gingko can only last so long

Dimpletoes- one of the biggest wooses I know, but can bring the pain w/brownies and hugs, I wuv ya bunches, and yes, the debt is paid off, next time try paying it in one lump sum....lol see ya in Sept

Rupert- good to meet ya man, and you have the southern twang like Dale Earnhardt Jr, loved it

Kered- good to finally meet ya bro, long time coming...however, I still suggest some Just for Men products for the greys...would wonder if anyone would recongize you 20-30 years younger!!!!! lol

Bagelfather- good seeing you again, been a long time, however, lay off the bagels and do a stomach crunch now and again, wont hurt big fella

Tklee88- my care bear!!! OMG!!! nice to see ya, and we will work on your street cred, gangsters and giggles don't mix....lol wuv ya babe

MTP Jeff- finally met the "Boss". nice to have met ya, and I will tell Arsenio you said hi...lol

Tkl Duo Ann, and Drew- pleasure to finally meet, you had me cracking up all weekend, but Ann, you owe me a wrestlng match lol

Milagros317- the king of posts, and bridge for that matter...lol good to see ya again old friend...a shot of scotch toast to ya

Slacker- gee, what to say nice about ya?? lol j/k bro, good to finally see ya, and you are one cool dude with one fatal flaw, you happen to be a Steelers fan, but hey, nobody's perfect....LMAO until football season bro..oh yeah, get yo punk ass in the car!!!! priceless

Ikaiyoo- (sp?) nice to meet ya too, but yoo must learn to control your crabbiness when hungry....will bring pacifier next time...lol. thanx for the chinese vittles

Captmad and Fire Guardian- good to see you two again, and you will be glad to know I didn't kick the puppy, but boy was I tempted!! Please don't kill me Christina, I'll be good... see ya in November I hope

ViperGTS and Sapphire Rose- good to see yoo again as well, although Viper if you were scared to get the smackdown laid on you in baseball you should've just said so...its okay bud.... and wuv ya Cory, you give great hugs

Homer28 and Skippy- good to see ya again Mikey boy, and I missers yoo already Skippy!!! Mikey one favor, go to the store and buy some man pajammers, and you'll get back your man card!!! and Skippy, guess what I'm bringing in November!!! HA! oh yeah, remember what I told the two of you....

Irishgirl5 anf Kretelis good to see ya again Megan, and good to know my eyes still have an effect on you!!! we will get to play in the future, I promise, and Kretelis, good to meet ya bro, and enjoyed the talks we had with the smoke crew, welcome to the family

Miss Serendipity- gosh I just love that name!!! I am glad to meet ya Chey, and even more proud of the way you slowly but surely came out of your shell, and blended right in....you are a superstar in the making, wuv ya bunches

Snail Shell- my brother from another motha....good to see ya again, Mom would be proud of us...lol. But I leave the ability to picks UFC fights in my capable hands, thanx

Amnesiac- man, you are still one crazy man!!! but I am glad to tell you that you can put the camera down now, you've taken enough snaps!!! and for God's sake come out the house every once and awhile, too much TV is no good for you...sure you're trying to be an actor on the side??

Impaler09- Chris (aka Sting) LMAO good to see ya again bro....I hope you learned well how to take down a giant (karategirl) and the hope that you will find the strength to NOT got pwned everything gathering you go to!!! take care bro

Pokey- good to see ya again dear friend, and we have got to go riding one day.... tell "the Boss" I said hello

TkleChgo- Andy, good to see ya again bro, gotta get Chi-town on the map, and I have a feeling we will

intermission, my head hurts from trying to remember too many people:p

ok, I'm better

DVNC and Penny Lane- good to see both of you again, and you are like the Fonz, Dave, too cool for me...and I had your back all weekend, the slimeball stayed away.. and Penny, good to see ya , and the talks we shared, one day maybe I'll get to play?? (wish?)

Venray and Raya- *finally* I get to meet the legend and his first lady, and I am ever glad I did. I bow before your greatness...we gotta meet more than once a year

Baldadonis and sasaxarah- Dave my brother, good to see ya again, and no matter what anybody says about you, you are the epitome of cool....man I wanna grow up to be like you, and Sarah, (aka stop n start) great to see ya too, you give great hugs, I love you so hard!!! we have got to play catchphrase more often

ASU Tickler, the "rhino"- good to see you again bro, and man that bass voice should be insured...lol enjoyed our "intellectual" conversations, and sharing our pwning tips, foreheads and chins are lethal...see ya in Nov bro

Kraziedog- my "black" brother...LMAO...that pic we took was too hilarious...lol good to see ya my N'awlins bro... although we cooked NO jambalaya this weekend..*sniff* maybe in Nov we will. It was too funny that way you, me, slacker, stared each other down, and people thought we were battling for real...too funny. And you know I owe you from the birthday party...you got me, wont happen again though..lol

Robace- orderle, vato, good to finally meet you ese!!!! my tacohead friend....make sure you get the fleece shirts homes, so we can viva la raza!!!

Alchemy- nice to meet ya bro, and enjoyed our late-night talks in the lobby, yanno, if it wasn't for the Barney-fife wanna be toy cop, we might have talked all night!!! take care bro

The Wiz/casper- Brother Los, good to see ya again, we gotta keep the Black Panther Party moving, to let folks know that yes, black people come to these parties too!!! and thanks for the JD, it hit the spot...tell BJ I said whut up

Brighteyes- Mondy, I am gonna keel you for the squirrel button....lol I miss ya already, even though you weren't in position to play much...get yourself some independence, and then maybe we'll talk!!!! HA!

Crystal Light- my widdle JoJo, good to see ya again, and for the whole weekend too!!! you looked wonderful in that dress, and try to make it a habit to dress up more...you're such a tomboy!!!lol whenever we see each other again, we need to sit and talk more...btw, I told HHH you were his No 1 fan, and he wishes to meet ya....now go to Wal-mart and get the beer!!!! and I am fin to go to the sto!!!

Euphoricy- the way you try to act tough, cracks me up, but deep down inside, you're a little teddy bear...I miss our hugs, and next time we meet we'll cuddle and talk....k?

Tortuga- I miss ya lots and I am proud of the way we said goodbye without getting misty, and we sure came close to!!!! I miss your hugs, giggles, and everything else....lol. but you must stop fighting it when the "magic fingers" comes your way. wuv ya hard!!!!

Karategirl18- man, I need my medical insurance paid up whenever I am tickling you..you have made tickling a hazard!!!!! lol...srsly, great meeting you and you owe me some massage time to heal my wounds...oh yeah, a little advice: don't try to match wrestling moves with a champ..you'll go down everytime

JPie1- gosh you're awesomesauce!!!!! it was great seeing you again too, and I'll miss our cuddles, talks, sessions, etc...you are such a willing lee, although your stamina needs some work....lol wuv ya much, and hope to see ya soon...tell Dave I tried hard to take care of ya...btw, you owe me from that train pick-up.....lol and one more thing, you need to go back into training with your kung-fu, the technique is slow and predictable...lol

Jhoti- my creole hottie, a pleasure to see ya again, although teaching you a lesson about lying was too funny....lol Along with Bella, Byron, you help make driving adventures fun.....see ya in July babe, oh yeah, get that neck looked at

Tamia- although we didn't play much, (we know why)lol you are one of the sweetest and loveliest ladies I know, and great to finally meet ya....have got to meet more often.....now go get my turkey sammich!!!!!!

Bella- my mochalicious princess....words can't describe how much you made my weekend....the thought that we think/share/do the same things is scary...I miss our talks, cuddles, hugs, tickles, spankings, you name it, we did it....and the fact that I pleased Adam in dominating you speaks volumes. Oh yeah, we got rave reviews for our tickling/spanking episode...they wanted more of it!!! Miss ya most of all mama, but don't worry we gon do this one more 'gin come July:justlips:
oh yeah, I am bringing my 5-head with me...hehe:firedevil

to my roomate crew:

Vinnees1- good traveling the road with you, but you must learn to be more patient with drivers...lol and whitesox sucks monkey balls

NG02- if there was ever a person who could be my clone, congrats buddy you're it....and that is scary. You had me cracking up all weekend, but you must learn not to talk about people all the time... or is it something I must learn??? good luck on your MMA career and don't forget the small people when you become champ....

Classy- gosh, I miss you, and it seems like we've been friends over 20 years!!!!!! You are more than a friend to me, you are family...never forget that. The love I have for you is endless, and you will be my favorite stick figure cawfee drinking chain cig smoking squirrel ever.... you rawk....however, you do have one fatal flaw...you are a BEDHOGGER!!!!! I have never seen a 98 lb woman keep a big guy like me hovering over the edge like that....learn to share dammit!!!!! wuv ya

LeeAllure- I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much I try to block it out, you will always find a ticklish spot on me, so yes, I will now stop trying....you are wicked!!! thanx for providing a wonderful weekend for all of us chillins' and now go and sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.....see ya Memorial Day!!! oh, and btw, when chasing someone, always prepare for someone to run off-course and change directions....I still got great football moves...maybe that will help you "try" to catch me more quickly...lol you so caught me off-guard coming at me like that

again, to all those I didn't mention, I love you too, too much typing is bad for anybody

and now that I have been typing for three hours, got cramps in hands, and a killer sinus headache, I must be going, because time is of the essence, and the gingko has run out...peace and love

take care of yourselves, and each other

NT signing off

Last edited:
Man it was great meeting you and hanging you. just exchanging looks during the conversation at Denny's was epic.

Yeah Yeah I know I got short in the car it was late and I was tired. FU about the pacifier. Just for that I hope Romo goes down you get Quincy Carter as a starter again.

It was really cool hanging with you. I look forward to hanging with you in the future.

NTSB!!! My Blaxican Brother!! Next year we gonna have a big party and bring the Raza on them...preach it BILLY GRAHAM STYLE!!

Simone ese.....

Till next time NTSB...and sorry you had to sit at the kids table, next year I'll personally save you a seat with the adults. LOL.

Rob

it was great to meet you, NT!! thanks for coming up and introducing yourself!!!

Update...... at approximately 5:23, you are too awesome for words........pic to follow later. :D

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UGyFG4QFWOs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UGyFG4QFWOs&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BIG BEAR! :slapfight:

Last edited:
It was cool to finally meet you as well. As for a wrestling match, I nearly killed myself and others in the ones I got into this year. (I'm still paying for them. lol) I think I might behave a little better next year. My back will thank me for it. But, that doesn't mean that you can't attack me anyway! ;) We need to have another stare down, too. lol ~Look into my eyes!~

It is an honor to be associated with you Natural! You, Slacker, and Krazie make a formidable team. But as always, if you get into trouble you can hide behind me little buddy. I won't let those mean girls get you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG BEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Love you, herna!!!!!! :cuddle:

Miss Serendipity- gosh I just love that name!!! I am glad to meet ya Chey, and even more proud of the way you slowly but surely came out of your shell, and blended right in....you are a superstar in the making, wuv ya bunches

Very glad I meet you as well bro! *hugs*

Ok, now that mostly everyone has gotten mushy, (and believe me yoo have), I guess it is my turn to get sappy....don't get used to it, it only happens once a year lol:p

Dimpletoes- one of the biggest wooses I know, but can bring the pain w/brownies and hugs, I wuv ya bunches, and yes, the debt is paid off, next time try paying it in one lump sum....lol see ya in Sept

Is that any way to talk to your lil sis. I admit I am a woose when tickled but I took it like a good girl when you dragged my ass in the room to pay off my debt. Hey now who say there will be a next time with a debt. it is not my fault I could not pay it off in one lump sum.. you cheated by having vinnie help you to break me. So it is your fault I could not pay it off all at once.
Loved all my cuddles you gave me.. luvs ya Big Bro

HUGSSSSS/Lisa

So great meeting you, Natural!

And.....oh hell, I'm gonna do it anyway:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drew

LeeAllure- I have come to the conclusion that no matter how much I try to block it out, you will always find a ticklish spot on me, so yes, I will now stop trying....you are wicked!!! thanx for providing a wonderful weekend for all of us chillins' and now go and sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor.....see ya Memorial Day!!! oh, and btw, when chasing someone, always prepare for someone to run off-course and change directions....I still got great football moves...maybe that will help you "try" to catch me more quickly...lol you so caught me off-guard coming at me like that

I *will* always find the spots, so it's good you gave up :)

And you know I'd have caught you if you hadn't run out of the room!
I need to wear shoes which don't come flying off when I run :)
See you in Chicago!

Lee

We only got to shake hands and introduce ourselves but it was a pleasure meeting you NT.:)

Natural, you know I enjoy my time with you, hanging with you, getting great big hugs, playing with you. Thank you for watching out over me and for being a friend. Your the best and I love you!

First of all, Michael jammies are uber cute so you can just shut up ya face! Second of all, I look forward to round 2 in November. (Well...kinda round 1 1/2..since SOMEBODY forgot to bring the guest of honor :p) Love you tons!

No bowing.. tickling works even better! It was a true pleasure to meet you! And you DO give fabulous hugs..

I'll never forget the way you fell on your ass when you ran down the hall from me. That was friggin' priceless.

It was truly awesome to get to meet you finally. I will admit, you're a lot shorter than I thought, though your head is the size I figured it was.

Happy birthday, bro and hopefully, I'll see you at Bella's this summer.

Classy- gosh, I miss you, and it seems like we've been friends over 20 years!!!!!! You are more than a friend to me, you are family...never forget that. The love I have for you is endless, and you will be my favorite stick figure cawfee drinking chain cig smoking squirrel ever.... you rawk....however, you do have one fatal flaw...you are a BEDHOGGER!!!!! I have never seen a 98 lb woman keep a big guy like me hovering over the edge like that....learn to share dammit!!!!! wuv ya

OMG I never thought you would say something sappy enough to make me cry! I love you too and you will always be family to me as well. It was awesome sharing the room with you but ya see big boy... if you were not snoring so much I wouldn't have taken the advil PM that knocked me out so much. Then maybe I would have shared the bed LOL! I miss you my friend. Hopefully we will see eachother soon. *hugs

OMG I never thought you would say something sappy enough to make me cry! I love you too and you will always be family to me as well. It was awesome sharing the room with you but ya see big boy... if you were not snoring so much I wouldn't have taken the advil PM that knocked me out so much. Then maybe I would have shared the bed LOL! I miss you my friend. Hopefully we will see eachother soon. *hugs

first of all, lemme clear something up for ya... I do not snore!!! I just breathe loud:p

secondly, the necessity for AdvilPM were for other things.....lol:p

Good meeting you too, man. Watching you sprint in circles around the ballroom on Sunday with Lee on your tail was hilarious, and I'll never forget the look on your face when the first birthday cake came out.

Catch up with you at a gathering in the future. Till then be safe, and watch out for rogue birthday cakes. They're everywhere.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back