• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new pic? O.o Jipsy in Distress ACT TWO! ( scene of desperation)

cyclypse

TMF Master
Well it's sure been a long time! I've actually had a desire to do some TK related pics o_O. Don't worry, I'll try not to make it a habit.

Alot of you may remember a pic I did a LONG time ago entitled "Jipsy in Distress". Well, if you don't fear not cuz i'm gonna post it anyway! The important thing is, that I decided to do a remake of it (.....like everything else I do). This time it's from the opposite perspective and we can see the pirate fiend about to torture poor Jipsy and Yuri for info. I think you'll also notice a slight difference in overall quality.

Hope you enjoy!

EDIT: *whispers* Yes...these are characters in the new comic...and this scene WILL happen.

Attachments

• jipsyindistress2.jpg
    jipsyindistress2.jpg
    545.1 KB · Views: 1,521
  • JipsyInDistresss.jpg
    JipsyInDistresss.jpg
    528 KB · Views: 1,356
Something about the malevolent natured pirate with two cute girls at her expense is wonderful to me XD I'm looking forward to this, as well as more of your comic.

Fine design work of the sexy pirate cheiftan! And what fun to watch Jipsy freak out in anticipation of the torment! Can't wait to see this scene in the comic!

Woooo!!! This is amazing work. :D THe picture looks really good, from the positioning/expressions of the characters right down to the colouring and shading. This certainly gets a big, fat, purple
w00t!!1

Yeah, there's a slight difference in overall quality. ;) That's a great amount of improvement. Always fun to look back on other work and see how far you've come, huh?

Vee: Thanks alot man =) Hope you continue to enjoy it
Darth: Thanks dude =)
LBH: Good to hear from you again man! Always a pleasure to hear what you have to say =)
Bud: DUDE!!! Long time no talk. Thanks as always for taking the time to check my stuff out =D
sombody: Like momma's biscuits and gravy right? :happy:
Senshi: Yes! My first big purple w00t. A million thanks!
Feathers: Thanks a ton =)
Sammi-chan: Yes it is always fun. Thanks for your comments! (very cute name too by the way)

Another good one. I'm just loving the art style you have.

Anime3:16 (supreme and almighty dude) said:
DUDE!!! Long time no talk. Thanks as always for taking the time to check my stuff out =D

Dude, you're work is to die for! of course I'll take the time to look at it! XD

Haven't been on in a while because I was over there in the states on Business! XD

Tickler: Thanks alot =D
Bud: Hope you enjoyed your trip man! Next time your in the states and anywhere near Texas you better tell me damn it! >=O

wow... yeah... wow

These are awesome pics man. Seriously! Great job. I have always really liked your work and the style seems to be getting more and more professional with every pic!!! Can't wait to see the next pics!!!!

Bandito

WOW! That is one MAJOR improvement! These are pics of truly professional quality. That shading is marvelously done! I'm so looking forward to see this kind of art in the Jipsy stories! :D

Commented at the ATF, but it certainly deserves another. Great work. I really like how your style has progressed.

I will dude! XD

Unfortunately I was bound to New York the whole time, so I couldn't travel much. :(

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back