• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A new series!

Tysuio

TMF Poster
This series is a separate universe from my Shoppe stories. I hope you enjoy it!

Dana sat at her computer enthralled with the video playing on the screen, which showed a woman who was completely mummified in bondage tape save for her head and her bare feet. The woman was cackling madly as two other women used their long sharp nails to mercilessly tickle the soles of the bound woman's feet. After the video was over Dana jumped into her bed and pulled out her trusty vibrator and began to pleasure herself. As she climaxed she rolled over and buried her face into the pillow crying out as she held the vibrator against her clit for as long as she could stand pushing her hips down into the vibrator against the bed. Once she couldn't stand anymore she pulled the vibrator out and threw it on the floor next to the bed, and rolled over onto her stomach again, and promptly fell asleep.

Later that night Dana woke up and noticed the room had gotten colder, she pulled the blankets up over her but left both of her feet sticking out off the end of the bed. Just as Dana was about to doze off she felt a light tickle on her left foot.

"Eeeek" Dana squealed, pulling her foot away from whatever it was that was tickling her, but when she looked there was nothing there. Dana reassured herself that it must have been her cat or something that had fallen off the bed and brushed her foot. Then just as she was about to fall asleep again she felt another slightly stronger tickle on her right foot.

"Whatever you are, leave me alone!" Dana screamed into the darkness, after a few seconds the room started to feel slightly warmer and Dana pulled her feet under the covers. It took Dana about an hour to be able to calm down enough to try to sleep again but once she did she was able to sleep through the night without any further incident.

The next day Dana went about her normal activities at work but kept thinking back to the phantom tickles she had felt the night before. She had always longed to be tickled like the women in the videos she watched online, maybe her body had just manifested her desires in her head. After all that twilight between awake and asleep has had all kinds of crazy things happen to people. Like when you feel like you're falling and jolt awake. Dana assured herself this is what had happened.

That night Dana went out with some friends after work and returned to her apartment, kicked off her heels and face-planted in the bed with her little black dress and nylons still on. She was too tired and too drunk to bother with getting changed into pajamas. Late that night Dana once again woke to find her room had become chilly. Dana grabbed her blanket and took her usual position with her now nylon-clad feet sticking off the end of the bed. Dana lay awake and couldn't shake the feeling that someone else was in the room with her, she looked around but no one was there. Suddenly, Dana had a thought pop into her head.

"No that's crazy," Dana said to herself out loud. "There isn't anyone there." Dana closed her eyes and tried to go to sleep, after about 15 minutes she let out a frustrated sigh and said to no one in particular. "Alright if you are there, then go ahead. Tickle my feet."

Dana closed her eyes expecting her feet to suddenly be tickled but after a few seconds of nothing she let out a small laugh at herself.

"C'mon Dana, there isn't some tickle ghost in your room," Dana said to herself as she relaxed her body. Suddenly Dana felt what she was sure was a finger sliding up her left sole. "Eeeeeeek!" Dana yelled both because of the tickle as well as the fear of the sudden confirmation that something supernatural was indeed going on. Dana had pulled her left foot away from the tickle but now found herself slowly moving her foot back to the edge of the bed. After a few more seconds the sensation started again, this time down by Dana's toes and going up to her heel.

"Heheheheheheee" Dana giggled as she tried to keep her foot still. The phantom finger traced lines up and down her sole from heel to toe over and over again, just gently tickling. "More," Dana said through her giggles, the phantom obliged as her other foot started to receive the same treatment. This went on for a long time until suddenly the tickling picked up intensity causing Dana to pull her knees up to her chest.

"If you're going to tickle me like that you'll need to hold me down," Dana said teasingly as she stuck her nylon-covered soles over the edge of the bed yet again.

Dana was shocked to feel what felt like the weight of a person sitting on her ankles.

"Oh god." Dana said as the tickling began again, this time in earnest.

"Hahahahahahahahaaa! Oh! Oh! Hahahahahahahaaaa!" Dana laughed as she was tickled. It wasn't as if Dana was unable to pull her feet away from the tickling, she was sure she could overpower whatever was sitting on her ankles, but the extra weight did make it easier for her to allow herself to submit to the more intense tickles she was now receiving. Dana continued to have her soles tickled until the first signs of light began to creep in between the blinds. The phantom spent a few minutes massaging Dana's feet before Dana felt the weight leave her ankles and the room warm up.

Dana called into her job and took a sick day staying in bed playing with her vibrator and catching up on sleep. That night Dana set up a small camera at the foot of her bed. She was curious to see if she could see anything on the camera that she couldn't with her eyes. That night Dana climbed into her bed and tightly tucked the covers around her body leaving her feet sticking off the end of the bed inviting her new phantom friend. Dana lay awake for a few hours waiting before eventually falling asleep, after being asleep for some time she once again awoke to the hairs on her neck standing on end and the room being chilly enough that she could see her breath.

"I'm ready," Dana said, wiggling her toes. Suddenly she felt the phantom fingers begin to slowly trace the outside of her soles before the weight of the ghost sat upon her ankles. Dana began to laugh loudly as the tickling continued to intensify until she was almost unable to keep her feet still. This continued for a few hours before the massaging began and Dana found herself unable to stay awake anymore as the wonderful feeling of the foot massage put her to sleep.

The next morning Dana checked the camera footage and was surprised to see a slight discoloration in the shape of a petit human on the video sitting on her ankles. As Dana watched she couldn't help but be turned on, this was her fantasy coming true. That night Dana decided to try another experiment, she went to bed as she had the past few nights and when she awoke she explained her plan to whatever was in the room with her.

"Alright, so I want to see if we can communicate, I'm going to ask questions and you can answer, tickle my left foot for yes and my right for no," Dana said, wiggling each foot as she named it. "Do you understand?"

Dana felt a light tickle on her left foot.

"Awesome," Dana said happily. "Are you a ghost?" A tickle on the left foot.
"Did you used to be human?" Left foot.
"Ummm...Are you a boy or a girl?" There was a long pause before both of Dana's feet got a brutal tickling.
"AHAHAHAHAHAAA! OK! OK!" Dana squealed. "Sorry, yes or no questions. Are you a boy?" Dana felt a slow drag up her right foot.
"Did you die here?" Left foot.
"Recently?" Right foot.
"Ok.... hmmmm... What else." Dana said wondering how to communicate more with the limitations of the yes/no system.
"How do I ask this yes or no...."Dana said to herself out loud. "Alright um, is there any way that I can see you?"
Another long pause before a light tickle on her left foot.
"Really!" Dana shouted, which was rewarded with another slightly stronger tickle on her left foot.
"Alright let's do it!" Dana said, which got a tickle on her right foot.
"No? So you don't want me to see you?" Again a tickle on the right foot.
"Wait, so no you don't want me to see you or no you don't not want me to see you?" Dana burst out laughing as both of her feet were mercilessly tickled again.
"AAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAA! OKOKOK!" Dana yelled. "God, I'm sorry. Listen, I want to see you, whatever I have to do we can figure it out. Wait, I have an idea!" Dana climbed out of bed and got a Ouija board and set it on the bed. Can you use this?" Dana squeaked as there was a tickle on the top of her left foot.

"Hey! The board has yes and no options ya know!" Dana protested, suddenly Dana's blood ran cold as the pointer on the board began to move on its own.

M-O-R-E-F-U-N

Dana couldn't hold back her laugh as she realized what the ghost was saying. "I'm Dana, what's your name?"

R-O-S-E

"Well Rose, how did you die?"

F-I-R-E

"Huh, I never heard of any fires in this building Dana said. What year was that?"

1-6-9-3

"Wait... you mean 1963?

NO-1-6-9-3

"Oh my god, that was a long time ago! Have you been here all this time?"

YES

"Have you ever talked to anyone else like this?"

NO

"Why not!"

O-N-L-Y-O-N-E

"Only one?" Dana asked, confused. "You can only talk to one person?"

YES

"B-but why me! After all this time?" Dana asked, shocked.

T-I-C-K-L-I-N-G

"Because of tickling?" Dana said. "What does that mean? You know what, never mind, how do I see you?"

S-P-E-L-L

"Spell? Spell what?" Dana asked, confused. "Do I spell it with the ouija board?" Dana felt her ribs being tickled and fell onto the bed laughing.

NO-M-A-G-I-C-S-P-E-L-L

"OH! Magic of course," Dana said, hitting herself in the forehead. "Ok how do I do this spell."

N-E-E-D-B-O-O-K

"Ok, what book?" Dana asked.

L-I-B-R-A-R-Y

"Ok go to the library, it's almost morning and they open at 7. Will you be able to come with me?"

Dana felt a strong tickle on her left foot causing her to fall back onto the bed, Rose continued to tickle her for a few minutes before stopping.

T-I-R-E-D

"You're tired? Does it take a lot of energy to do all this?"

Another light tickle on Dana's left foot confirmed her thinking.

Alright, let's get some rest and we can go to the library when it opens.

When Dana woke up she headed straight to the library and walked up to the librarian.

"Hi, I'm looking for books on magic spells?" Dana said to the librarian. The librarian looked up at her over her glasses with a hint of annoyance.

"Follow me." The woman said standing and heading to the back of the library and down a long hallway to a dark storage room. "Everything we have on spell magic is in here, once you find what you need bring them up front to sign them out."

"Thank you." Dana said as the librarian walked out of the room ignoring her. "Well she was a bitch." Dana said suddenly feeling a light poke on her left side. "Oh good you're here!" Dana said walking around the small barely lit room. "Do you know what book we need?" Dana felt another rib poke on her left side. "Great, well as much fun as being tickled by you is, I think this would be faster." Dana pulled out the Ouija board and set it on the small table in the center of the room. "Ok so does the book have a name?"

R-O-S-E-P-I-P-E-R

"Rose Piper, Okay let's see." Dana said, walking around the room looking for the book. "Here we go! The Grimoire of Rose Piper"

Dana sat at the table and began to flip through the book, seeing a number of drawings of various plants, what looked like recipes, and a large number of runes and other symbols.

"Wow ok..." Dana said her eyes glazed over slightly. "This is going to take some time to study."

Dana picked up the Ouija board and book and made her way to the front desk to check out the book.

"Find what you were looking for already?" The librarian asked in a surprised tone.

"Yes, just this one." Dana said, setting the book on the counter.

"Alright then, it's due back in a week." The librarian said, scanning the book.

Dana made her way home grabbing some breakfast at a store on the way and went to her room sitting cross legged on her bed and flipping through the Grimoire. She found a sort of index in the back of the book and began to scan through it. "Let's see... What would the spell for seeing a ghost be called? Oh here's one for viewing." Dana said, flipping to the page. As she began to read the page she changed position to lay on her belly swinging her feet in the air behind her. She felt a slight tickle on her right foot and kicked it away. "I know, you don't want me to see you, but I want to, so stop it!"

Dana read down through the spell's requirements.

"Let's see I have most of these things in my spice cabinet, the only thing that I need is to set up an altar and put something of yours in the middle of this rune circle." Dana said, running out of the room and grabbing the ingredients. She did her best to trace the runes onto the top of her desk and placed the book into the center and began to mix the ingredients as per the instructions. Dana could hear the Ouija board moving behind her but decided to ignore it, once she finished she'd be able to have a better conversation with Rose anyway. Dana lit a match and dropped it into the small bowl in which she had mixed her ingredients and jumped back as a large green flame shot up from the bowl.

"Holy shit it worked!" Dana said, throwing her arms into the air. "Wow.. that's a pretty color." Dana said, staring into the flame. Suddenly Dana felt sick to her stomach, she tried to look away from the flame but couldn't. Suddenly Dana found herself standing outside in what looked to be a large market, she began to look around but was unable to speak but she could hear the hustle and bustle of the busy market. Suddenly she heard some kind of commotion behind her and turned around to see a young woman being carried through the crowd.

"WITCH!" Another woman following behind the group shouted. Dana watched as the young woman was forced into a set of heavy wooden stocks with both her ankles and feet sticking through. A large metal padlock was placed to hold the stocks closed and a man began to yell out from the side of the stocks.

"Hear ye, hear ye, Let it be known that on this day before the lord that the Witch Rose Piper has been accused and found guilty of witchcraft. She has been sentenced to sit the stocks until the Chief Justice can be summoned to determine her full sentence." The man then nailed the piece of paper to the stocks in between the woman's hands. Dana watched as the crowd began to disperse many mummering to each other. Dana walked up to the stocks reading the name on the paper again, so this was Rose, she thought to herself. Just as she was starting to really study Rose's face she saw a look of horror come across her.

"You demon spawn!" An older woman walked up and slapped Rose across the face.

"Mom please!" A woman about the same age as Rose said pulling at the woman's arm.

"You've turned my daughter against the lord!" The woman spat at Rose and stormed off dragging her daughter along with her.

Dana watched as a ragged looking woman approached the stocks and began to unlace Rose's boots and pulled them off stealing her thick wool socks as well leaving her barefoot. Rose protested but was ignored by both the thief and the crowd. After a short time a group of finely dressed women approached the stocks and began to taunt Rose.

"Did Genevieve steal your boots and socks Rose?" One of the women said, leaning over the stocks to get into Rose's face.

"Serves you right for what you did to my sister!" Another of the women said angrily.

"She loved it." Rose said with a defiant smirk.

"Quiet witch!" The first woman said, slapping Rose.

"Well we know that she likes to tickle girls," The third woman of the group said. "Do you think she can take it too?"

"Let's find out." The first woman said as she began to tickle Rose's trapped feet in the stocks. One of the other girls joined the first while the third walked to behind the stocks and began to tickle Rose's ribs and sides.

"A fitting punishment!" Another woman cried out as she walked past.

"Keep her laughing all day!" Another agreed from the market stand directly across from the stocks.

Dana couldn't lie and say that she wasn't enjoying the spectacle as the group kept Rose laughing for what must have been hours. After a while a young man walked by with two goats and tied their leads to the end of the stocks before picking up a bucket and large paintbrush. The trio of women made room for him as he began to paint a milky white liquid onto Rose's soles. Almost immediately the goats began to lick and nibble at Rose's trapped feet causing her to squeak and laugh. The woman and man then walked away satisfied with their work. Every so often a passerby would dip the brush into the bucket and reapply the thick liquid to Rose's soles causing the goats to return to their ticklish licking.

Dana could see Rose's feet were now a deep red color from the goats rough tongues. Dana heard a church bell ringing in the distance and watched as all of the people in the market made their way towards the sound. Dana was about to follow them when she saw another woman walking towards the stocks.

"Rose, Rose Rose." The woman said with a smile. "How the mighty have fallen."

"Go away Mabel." Rose said with anger in her eyes.

"And pass up this opportunity?" Mabel said, picking up the brush and reapplying the liquid to Rose's feet. "All that time you spent watching me suffer in the forest in the alternate plane! Plus with you gone I'll be able to absorb your power and become even stronger!"

Dana watched as Mabel walked behind the stocks and moved her fingers just over Rose's ribs while muttering something. She then began to tickle Rose's sides in earnest causing her to throw her head back in laughter. Dana noticed that Rose was reacting much more to Mabels tickling and wondered if it had something to do with whatever Mable had done to her. The session only lasted a short time before a large angry crowd could be heard approaching.

"Well Rose," Mabel said, walking back to the front of the stocks. "Looks like I need to be going, but I'll do you one last favor for everything you've taught me." Mabel began to move her hands towards Rose and mutter in some unknown language before her eyes flashed green. After a few seconds she smiled at Rose. "There now at least any pain that you sense will be translated to tickling."

"Curse you Mabel!" Rose yelled as Mabel walked away without looking back.

Dana watched as the crowd approached and Rose began to struggle in the stocks, but the crowd overpowered her and once she was released from the stocks the crowd carried her thrashing body to the edge of the town where a large pile of branches had been erected.

"This can't be happening." Dana thought to herself as she watched Rose get tied to a large pole in the center of the pile. The crowd began to throw stones at Rose who began to giggle as they hit her. Before too long the branches below her feet were set ablaze, Dana watched in horror as the flames began to lick the soles of Rose's bare feet. To the crowd's utter surprise rather than screaming in agony as any sane person would have done as they were burned alive, Rose began to cackle like a mad woman. As the flames grew her laughter grew more and more desperate until she finally lost consciousness. The crowd stood in stunned silence as the pile consumed Rose's form.

Suddenly Dana felt herself feeling sick again and the fire around Rose turned the same green as the spell had produced before. Before she could even begin to react she fell backwards out of her desk chair onto the floor.

"What. The. FUCK WAS THAT!" Dana screamed, putting her hands up to her head which now hurt terribly. Dana stood and looked at the Ouija board waiting for an answer. "Rose!" Dana yelled looking around the room. The planchette began to move on the Ouija board over to the NO.

"NO?" Dana said, holding up her arms.

I-T-O-L-D-Y-O-U-N-O-T-T-O-D-O-T-H-A-T

Dana remembered hearing the Ouija board moving and choosing to ignore it while setting the spell up.

"I wanted to see you!" Dana said tears welling up in her eyes. "Not watch you die!"

W-R-O-N-G-S-P-E-L-L

"The wrong spell?" Dana said, picking up the book.

C-L-A-I-R-V-O-Y-A-N-C-E-YES
V-I-E-W-I-N-G-NO

"Well how the fuck was I supposed to know!" Dana said with anger in her voice. Suddenly the Ouija board flew across the room hitting the wall with enough force to break the cheap wood it was made from. Dana stood in stunned silence, feeling fear of Rose for the first time since she had first been tickled by her. After a moment Dana felt the room's temperature increase, Dana jumped onto her bed and buried her face and began to sob, processing all of the emotions that she had gone through in the last hour. Dana cried herself to sleep, and woke up around midnight that night her headache still lingering but mostly gone. She got onto her computer and started to surf the web aimlessly, unable to go back to sleep when she felt a chill creep up her spine and was able to see her breath for a moment.

"Rose." Dana asked, hopefully pulling her knees to her chest in the desk chair. After a brief moment she felt a light tickle on the top of the toes on her left foot.

"Are you ok?" Dana asked, again a pause then she felt an even lighter tickle on the top of her right foot.

"Are you mad at me?" Dana said with shame in her voice. This time there was no pause and a much stronger tickle on Dana's left foot that made her giggle and cover the top of her foot with the other.

"I'm sorry I didn't listen to you." Dana said, putting her head on her knees. Suddenly she heard the keyboard in front of her typing.

"You could have died Dana! Magic is dangerous!" appeared on the screen.

"Died!" Dana said, her eyes growing large.

"Yes! Some spells are very dangerous even for experienced witches!" Rose typed on their new form of communication. Dana made the mental note that this was far faster than the Ouija board and also left the text on the screen so that she didn't have to try to decode it as the planchette moved.

"What about the clairvoyance spell?" Dana asked nervously.

"That spell uses your magic as well as the targets if they are willing, so it should be fairly simple. Your head will probably hurt for a few days afterwards though." Rose typed.

"Can we get started?" Dana asked, picking up the Grimoire from the desk and flipping through the pages.

"Too weak." Rose typed on the computer.

"Oh alright then, maybe tomorrow?" Dana asked.

"Full moon." Rose responded. Dana searched when the next full moon would be and was sad to see it was almost two weeks away.

"Two weeks." Dana said, slumping back in her chair. Suddenly she felt her hips being squeezed and jumped, nearly falling out of her chair. "I thought you said you were weak!" Dana complained.

"Not for tickles." Rose typed on the keyboard, a huge grin grew on Dana's face and she jumped from the chair onto her bed laying spread eagle on her back. She exploded into laughter as her ribs and underarms were attacked and she curled into a ball in the middle of the bed. The fact that Dana couldn't see her attacker made it impossible to prevent her attacks as everytime she protected an area that was being tickled she would open up multiple others for Rose to choose from. Dana was flailing around on the bed in ticklish distress for a few hours.

"Rose! Hahahaha! Break! Hahahaha Pleeeheheheease!" Dana begged and after a few more short surprise rib pokes Dana laid on her back panting. "If anyone ever saw me like this they'd lock me up in the loony bin." Dana said with a laugh. Dana reached between her legs feeling her throbbing clit through her pants and biting her bottom lip. She started to unbutton her pants and slid them down revealing that she had completely soaked through her panties. She tossed her pants off the bed and was about to roll over to grab new ones when she felt a touch. Dana gasped and her entire body went tense as Rose began to slowly rub all around Dana's primed and ready clit.

"Ooohhhhhhhh. Mmmmmmmmhmmmmmmm." Dana moaned as Rose kept circling around and around it closer and closer. "Oh! Hehehehehehehehehe!" Dana giggled as she felt light tickles starting all over her panties. "Yes. Mmmmmmmmhmmmmm. Oh my god." Dana said, now squirming and writhing around clawing at her sheets. "Please! Rose Please!" Dana begged as Rose continued to edge her over and over again switching between stimulation and light tickles around her thighs and belly everytime she got close to an orgasm. Dana looked at her clock and realized it that Rose had been toying with her for over two hours and she felt like she was going to explode. "ROSE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE!" Dana cried out and then felt Rose's fingers go inside of her as her other hand began to vigorously rub her clit. Dana let out a primal scream and dug her nails into her sheet so hard that she poked holes in them. Her body convulsed again and again as wave after wave of ecstasy crashed over her. All the while Rose's fingers wiggled deep in her vagina and pinched and prodded her clit. Dana grabbed a pillow and began to scream into it as the never ending orgasm continued for nearly a minute.

"ROSE! MERCY! PLEASE HNNNGH!" Dana begged as another orgasm started just seconds after the first one ended. Dana curled her toes in an attempt to process the overwhelming pleasure her body was enduring. It was then that she felt a weight on her ankles. "OH GOD NOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Dana laughed as Rose began to tickle her feet all over. Dana was too tired to fight Rose off and instead just lay there cackling like a madwoman until Rose had finally decided she'd had enough.

Dana felt Rose climb off of her and then she rolled onto her side exhausted. Just before she fell asleep Dana felt what seemed to be Rose cuddling up behind her and squeezing her. She was too exhausted to react and fell asleep.

Hours later Dana woke up and began to clean up after her wild ride. It was then that she heard a knock at the door, she quickly threw some clean pajamas on and went to the door and looked through the peephole seeing her neighbor from upstairs.

"Hello Linda." Dana said in as friendly a tone as she could muster. "How can I help you?"

"Well..." Linda said, her face bright red. "I was just wondering.... I mean I wasn't trying to pry into your personal life... I just couldn't help but..."

Dana suddenly realized what her neighbor was here to talk to her about.

"Oh fuck Linda I'm sorry!" Dana said, her face turning red with embarrassment.

"I know you're young and I mean it seems like it was an awesome time," Linda said looking Dana over. "It's just that I had to be up early this morning and it was just so late."

"Linda, I am so sorry." Dana said internally dying of embarrassment.

"It's quite alright sweetie." Linda said smiling. "Just from now on if you're going to be playing with Rose after midnight maybe try a gag of some kind."

Dana couldn't believe what she had just heard as Linda bid her farewell and walked back up the apartment stairs. Dana went back inside and sat at her computer ordering a gag with expedited shipping.

The next few weeks went by unexpectedly quickly as Rose attempted to mentor Dana in the ways of witchcraft. Dana was really starting to get the hang of the basics and was able to conjure up small controlled spells. Dana was already amazed at what she could do although Rose called them parlor tricks. Dana had also taken the time to learn more about Rose's experience since her death. It turns out that Rose had been aware that she was likely going to be executed and had cast a spell that would have allowed her to resurrect after being burned. Unfortunately, whatever spell Mabel had cast on her had done something to Rose's spell, so while her spirit was able to stay on the mortal plane, she was unable to take back her corporeal form. At first she attempted to fix the issue but after a few centuries of trying finally gave up. She had spent the centuries since, simply observing the changes and learning about the culture of the people who inhabited the area around where she died. As far as why Rose had selected Dana to try and reach out to from across the void it was hilariously simple. Rose had been thoroughly enjoying Dana's regular consumption of tickle porn. Apparently Rose had doubted that she would even be able to contact Dana, but Dana was extremely grateful that she was.

Now since learning about Rose's predicament, in addition to Rose's regular lessons Dana had been doing a little extra research of her own. She had become a regular in the occult section of the library and had pieced together a few different texts that she thought, maybe, could solve Rose's problem. The only thing was she was going to have to lie to Rose about the spell she was doing during the full moon. She knew that Rose would be allowing Dana access to her power in order to complete the spell, and she would need every ounce of it if her plan was going to work. Dana put the finishing touches on her spell scroll that she would drop into the fire instead of the one that Rose and her had prepared. She was looking it over, one final time when she suddenly heard a voice from behind her.

"You're going to get yourself killed girl." The librarian said scoldingly.

"What." Dana said, quickly hiding the scroll.

"If you cast that spell with just your power you will be annihilated. Not in the metaphorical term either, your body will simply be converted into energy." The librarian said, ripping the scroll from Dana's hand.

"HEY!" Dana said, reaching for the scroll. "I need that!"

"You messed up your center rune." The librarian said. "You need to use the crossroads rune instead."

Dana watched as the librarian sat and erased the rune in the center of Dana scroll, replacing it with a rune that had four arrows pointing out from the center.

"Now I assume that whomever you are trying to bring back across the void is willing to give you their power?" The librarian asked rolling the scroll up and picking up the sealing wax that Dana had prepared.

"Yes." Dana said, taking a seat next to the librarian.

"Well I fear that still won't be enough for a spell of this magnitude." The librarian said with concern in her voice. "Perhaps I can lend you some of my power as well. Tell me, is the one you are trying to recover the one that came in with you the first day you came back here?" Dana just stared at the librarian.

"Yes." Dana said. "But how did you know?"

"Do you think a witch of my level wouldn't have wards in place to alert her to rogue spirits?" The librarian asked with a smirk. "Well Rose isn't an evil spirit so I don't have any qualms about helping you to free her from her situation. Still, I don't know if you truly understand the risk that you are taking. To free her spirit from the place it currently resides will require you to make a deal with the being that oversees that plane."

"A deal?" Dana asked, having never heard of such a thing in all her reading.

"Yes, it's a practice that was banished from nearly every coven for centuries as it's so risky." The librarian said. "You'll have to give up something that the being that currently owns Rose's soul will find of equal or greater value. If what you offer is of too little value or the being is particularly evil it may just devour you instead."

Dana sat for a long time processing the librarian's warning before she spoke.

"So you will help me?" Dana asked, putting her hand out for the scroll.

"Write down your address, the moon will be the strongest at exactly 8:12pm. At that time you will need to open yourself up to Rose's power. Think of it as someone knocking on your door. Rose will tell you to only let her in, but I will be there too, hold the door open long enough for just the two of us to enter. Then close it. DO NOT forget to close the door." The librarian said, handing the scroll to Dana.

Dana took the scroll and made her way home to prepare for the spell. Everything was going according to plan and at 8:10 Rose began to explain the process of opening the door for her power. Just as the librarian had said Rose was very explicit in saying that Dana could only let her in. The time ticked forward as Dana began to meditate and open her mind, as 8:12 hit she could feel the gentle knocking at the back of her mind. She walked forward and unlocked the door, taking a deep breath before opening it and feeling what she could clearly recognize as Rose's energy flow over her, she held the door open for just a second longer and while she couldn't actually hear her she could tell that Rose was screaming for her to close the door. Dana felt another being enter her mind, this time it was the smell of moldy tomes and incense as well as a touch of condescension that splashed over her. Dana slammed the door shut and locked it. She could still sense Rose screaming to her, knowing that something had not gone to plan but Dana opened her eyes and dropped the secretly prepared scroll into the flames.

"DANA NO!" Dana heard Rose scream as she saw her standing in front of her for a brief second.

"Good luck girl." Dana heard from the librarian as she began to fall.

She fell and fell and fell, the feeling was a living nightmare, she wanted to scream but found that when she tried no sound came from her. Dana was convinced that something had gone wrong and that she was going to be stuck falling like this for all eternity when suddenly she found herself sitting at a table across from a being with more arms than Dana could comprehend.

"You dare enter my domain?" The being asked.

"I want to free my friend." Dana said as bravely as she could.

"You trespass in my realm and then make demands of me." The being said standing from the table it's multitude of arms spreading out.

"N-no!" Dana said, holding her hands up. "Not a demand! A request! I want to make a deal with you."

"Your kind gave up deals long ago child." The being said.

"I am not a child." Dana said.

"Your entire species existence is but a blink of my eyes." The being said. "You could live 10 thousand lifetimes and still I would consider you but a mere child."

"Either way I'm here for a deal." Dana protested.

"Very well, I have grown bored over the millenia." The being said sitting back at the table. "What would you ask of me?"

"I want to free the soul of Rose Piper." Dana said in as subservient of a tone as she could muster.

"Ahhhh, the tickle witch." The being said with a chuckle. "Interesting, and what do you offer?"

"My powers." Dana said. "I'll give you all the power that I have."

"HAHAHAHAHA!" The being laughed using far too many of its hands to cover its stomach. "Your power is worthless to me!"

Dana began to panic as she remembered the librarians warning of what would happen if her offer was too low.

"Hahaha, you've made me laugh, little one." The being said brightly. "Now let's see, a fitting price for the soul of a tickle witch."

Dana suddenly had an idea. "You enjoy laughter? Even the laughter of others?"

"Of course!" The being said.

"Then what about trading one soul for two?" Dana said.

"What souls do you own that you can offer to me?" The being said in a skeptical tone.

"These ones." Dana said, putting her feet up onto the table. "I agree to be tickled for as long as you wish in exchange for Rose's soul."

"BAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" The being laughed, nearly falling from its chair. "One soul for two! Of course! Wonderful, truly wonderful!"

"So you accept?" Dana asked, wiggling her toes.

"I accept." The being said standing and walking towards Dana. Dana felt a tinge of terror as the being lifted her holding her by her ankles and using more of its seemingly infinite arms to hold her in place. Once the being started to tickle her however any sensation other than ticklish suffering was quickly drowned out. Dana could feel thousands of hands tickling every inch of her body, not a single bit of flesh was spared even for a second. Another unexpected dilemma was the fact that no matter how much tickling she endured she never grew any kind of resistance to it. Dana laughed, and screamed, and begged for mercy that never came, eventually Dana lost herself in the tickling, she became nothing but tickling, her laughter and squeals only occasionally interrupted by the being taunting her or allowing another being some tickle time. Dana had regretted her deal long ago and had no idea of how long she had been suffering for. She was fairly certain that over a hundred other beings had at one time or another taken the time to make her suffer, but one in particular stood out to her.

It was an angelic being with large feathered wings, as soon as it entered the room she felt a rush of calm enter her mind. She remembered the conversation her captor had with it upon the angel entering its realm.

"You tickle now?" The angel said.

"With this many arms why not?" The being said.

"It is my domain." The angel said frowning.

"Are you not willing to share the sweet nectar of ticklish laughter?" The being said tauntingly.

"How long have you been at her like this?" The angel asked.

"Two millenia." The being said proudly, part of Dana couldn't believe that it had truly been that long but another part of her was sure it had been far longer.

"The poor thing." The angel said, taking a step towards them. "What has she done to deserve such a punishment?"

"She is trading for a soul. One of yours actually that happend to get lost in my domain." The being said again taunting the angel.

"A soul is a hefty price." The angel said. "Even if the owner of it came by it nefariously."

"A steep price indeed." The being said.

"Still, there is no reason for her to suffer." The angel said.

"What do you mean?" The being said skeptically. "Her suffering is her payment!"

"No, your joy is her payment." The angel said, taking another step closer to them. "Her suffering is an unfortunate side effect."

"I enjoy her suffering!" The being said defiantly.

"Perhaps, but if I may show you something I think you will find her pure mirth far more delicious." The angel said, holding up her hand which contained a large golden feather.

"Very well." The being said. "This is your domain after all."

"Here you are Dana, this will not end your debt, but it will end your suffering." The angel said using the feather on Dana's bare soles.

Dana felt a rush of ticklish sensation growing from the soles of her feet up her body. It was as if every nerve in her had become 10 thousand times as ticklish. She began to squeal and laugh with renewed vigor much to the delight of her captor. Her laughter took on a different tone as the sensation reached her head, rather than the desperate pained laughter that had been leaving her mouth for so long her laughter switched to joyful, euphoric even.

"There." The angel said using another golden feather and sliding it between Dana's spread toes which were being held by the many armed being. "Now if you'll allow me, I will give her a preview of what she will find when she herself finally crosses over into my domain if she follows my teachings."

"By all means." The many armed being said happily.

Dana was suddenly floating in the air in front of the angel, she looked down at her immobile feet and saw that her toes were splayed wide, small flying beings began to slide golden feathers in between each of her toes causing her to laugh harder than she had ever laughed before. Another differing size of being appeared by her feet using their long talon-like nails to lightly scratch at the taut skin of the soles of her feet. Another type of angelic being began to lightly slide giant feathers that looked like they may have fallen off of the main angel along her skin from her ankles to her wrists with the exception of her ribs and hips which had another angelic form squeezing and poking relentlessly and the talon angels scribbling in the hallows of her underarms. Lastly the main angelic being walked up between Dana's legs and produced a stiff golden feather holding it up for Dana.

"When I said I would end your suffering I only meant from the tickling." The Angel said with a cruel grin. "I will give you a preview of what awaits you in my domain but I will not allow you any release until you reach my domain via the proper means."

The angel then began to slowly slide the long stiff feather down over Dana's bare pussy and clit, Dana couldn't believe how ticklish she was down there as the angel began to slide the feather back up.

"Do you know what is special about this feather Dana?" The angel asked as it began to slide the feather back down agonizingly slow. "It will bring you up to the edge of climax but never, ever, allow you to come."

Dana's eyes widened and the angels all began to laugh cruelly at her.

"Someday Dana at the end of your mortal life, when you and Rose are able to enter my domain properly, you will be invited to not only experience the most euphoric tickling sensations, but you will also be able to inflict the most sadistic tickling upon those in my domain who have earned eternal punishment. You will even be able to partake in this exact torment on someone, forced to the edge of ticklish orgasm for all of eternity never to feel the sweet release again." The angel said, still slowly moving the feather across Dana's throbbing womanhood.

"Tell me Dana, would you like to eternally torment the ticklish soles of those who have failed me?" The angel asked knowingly.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YES! AAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA! MORE! AAHAHAHA! PLEASE MORE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHE! TICKLE HARDER!" Dana screamed.

"As you wish." The angel said. Dana seemingly disappeared into a cloud of tickling beings, they worked her body over so fast that her mind couldn't keep up. Every nerve in her body was being tickled at every moment and all the while the long stiff feather slid, endlessly between her legs keeping her on the edge of orgasm. Dana once again lost herself in the ticklish sensations, but it was the constant stimulation of her clit which caused her mind to spin longing for a release. She wasn't sure how long she lasted before she began to plead with the angel to allow her to come, but once she did she was simply met with the laughter of all of the other angelic beings who seemed to feed off her sexual frustration. Dana had nearly given up al hope of ever feeling sexual gratification again when she heard a familiar voice.

"Angel, how long has it been since I gave my toy to you?" The many armed being asked.

"Six millenia." The angel replied.

"And you've teased and denied her the entire time?" The being asked.

"I have." The angel said.

"And I thought myself cruel." The being said, sounding more impressed than sympathetic. "I am ready to release her and the sole she sought if you do not wish to claim them both as fallen soles."

"That is a difficult choice." The angel said. "Do I claim their soles and subject them to an eternity of agonizing denial and unbearable tickling?"

Dana let out a pleading whimper as the angel began to quickly jerk the feather in short bursts.

"Or do I free them in the hopes that they can earn their place in my domain." The angel paused the feather for a brief moment and Dana suddenly found herself desperately trying to rub against it.

"I give you this one last gift Dana, so that you may do my bidding in the mortal realm." The angel said as it quickly pulled the feather from end to end between her legs.

Dana began to scream out in orgasmic bliss as the world around her melted away, her body unable to take the pure pleasure that it was being forced to endure. She continued to scream until all breath had left her body and then as she took a deep inhale she noticed that her hands had grabbed onto something. She dug her nails into whatever it was and let out another scream as the sensation splashed over her in wave after wave. As she began to breath in again she heard a familiar voice.

"DANA! WHATS HAPPENING!" Rose yelled from some distant place. "I think she's coming back to us!"

"Emphasis on the coming." The librarian said with a sarcastic tone.

Dana opened her eyes to see Rose straddling her and the librarian standing at the end of her bed.

"Dana!" Rose yelled, hugging her. "You did it! You crazy bitch you did it!"

Dana took quite a while to regain her composure and then another few hours relaying the tale of her 8 millenia of torment.

"You suffered all of that for me?" Rose asked in disbelief.

"It wasn't all bad." Dana admitted having grown an affinity for suffering during her experience. Even now she found herself fantasizing about Rose and the Librarian tying her down and tickling her forever.

"Sounds absolutely horrendous." The librarian said.

“I wouldn’t expect a book witch to appreciate our patrons gifts,” Rose said glaring at the librarian.

“Oh I understand it, knowledge is my domain after all. I just don’t wish to experience it, especially for all eternity.” The librarian said.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“Oh shit.” Dana said turning white.

“Who’s that” The Librarian asked.

“Linda.” Dana and Rose said in unison.

Dana got up and answered the door.

“Heeey Linda.” Dans said shamefully.

“All hello dear.“ Linda said. “I’m just back about the noise again last night.“

“Yeah, Linda I’m sorry it won’t happen again I swear.“ Dana said.

Suddenly Dana felt the door being ripped open from behind her as a librarian push past her.

“Good morning Linda, my name is Paige but you won’t remember that in a few seconds.“ the librarian said as she touched two fingers to Lindas forehead. After a few seconds, the librarian grabbed Dana and pulled her back into the room closing the door. Dana looked out through peephole and was surprised to see Linda look around, confused and then walk back upstairs.

“What the fuck was that? “Dana said, looking at the librarian, whom she learned was named Paige.

“Knowledge domain, remember?” Page said touching two fingers to Dana’s forehead. Suddenly Dana knew everything about the powers of a knowledge based witch. “On simpleminded folk like Linda it’s very easy. Don’t worry the only reason I’m able to do that to you is because you opened your mind door for me last night that’s why you must never open it for anybody you can’t completely trust quote”.

“I let you in too, “Dana said looking at rose. “So what can you do to me?”

Rose lifted her finger, waving it around in the air in Dana‘s direction. Suddenly it felt like Dana‘s ribs were being tickled all over and no matter how much she covered them up she couldn’t make the tickling stop. Dana stumbled over to her bed, falling onto it next to Rose. Paige couldn’t help but giggle as Dana buried her face in her pillow and began to kick her legs wildly as she laughed. After another 30 seconds or so, rose snapped her fingers, and the tickling stopped instantly. Dana sat up, taking a second to catch her breath and then jumped onto Rose, tickling her sides, ribs, and under arms.

“You’ve been tickling me for weeks! Now I finally get to tickle you!” Dana said putting her full effort into ticking Rose. The tickle fight continued for a few minutes before Paige interrupted.

“With all the noise you two make your neighbor will be back down here in no time.” Paige said crossing her arms.

“Yeah, she’s a busybody too.” Dana added. “If she knew I had a roommate I’d probably get kicked out.”

“That settles it then.” Paige said pretending to dust off her hands.

“Settled what?” Rose asked annoyed.

“You’re both moving…” Paige started to say he was quickly interrupted by Rose.

“No! Uh-uh, not happening.” Rose said shaking her head.

“Your house was torn down over 200 years ago and we can’t leave Dana alone or she’ll end up summoning some demigod who will destroy the sun or something!” Paige said waving her hands frantically.

“Hey!” Dana protested.

“Why would we move in with you?” Rose asked angrily. “Dana and I could get a place together.”

“With what money!” Paige asked. “Dana when’s the last time you even went to work.”

“Oh fuck…” Dana said suddenly realizing she likely didn’t have a job at this point.

“I have a big enough place for all of us. There are plenty of bedrooms for us all to have two although I’m sure the two of you will only be needing one.” Paige said matter of factly. “It just makes the most sense!”

“I think she’s right Rose.” Dana said grabbing her hand. “Besides Paige did help me save you after all.”

“Dana you don’t understand.” Rose said squeezing Dana’s hands back.

“What don’t I understand?” Dana asked.

“Once three witches move in together they form a coven.” Paige said with a smile.

“We’ll be permanently bound together by our magic.” Rose said worriedly.

“Well I mean I’m already bound to both of you.” Dana said looking back and forth between the two girls.

“That’s true.” Paige said holding up her finger.

“By the goddess!” Rose said laying back on the bed. “Fine let’s do it.”

The next day Rose, Paige, and Dana moved all of Dana’s stuff to Paige’s giant mansion deep in the woods out of town. Once Rose had seen the place she had warmed up to the idea of moving in with Paige, even more so when she found out about the sound proof basement. It only took a few trips for all of Dana’s worldly possessions to be moved, but she was still better off that Rose who had been forced to borrow clothes from Dana to replace her 17th century attire.

The trio went shopping for Rose at Paige’s expense and while Rose didn’t like being in debt to Paige she was still thankful for the support. Paige on the other hand was displaying her mother hen tendencies and seemed to just be excited to be part of a coven. She kept telling Rose that she didn’t need to pay her back because this is what covens do for each their own and other similar statements.

Meanwhile Dana was still trying to process everything she had been through in what to the other two had been about a month but to her was thousands of years. The first night in the manor as Paige insisted on calling it Dana barely slept at all. It was the first night that her and Rose had spent together both in their corporeal forms and they couldn’t keep their hands off each other. When the two finally came down around 11 Paige had brunch laid out for them.

“Sounded like you two were having fun last night.” Paige teased.

“You could hear us?” Dana asked surprised as Paige’s room was on another floor.

“I may have come by just to see how you were doing.” Paige said. “I believe that Dana was begging Rose to stop using magic to tickle her feet and Rose was giggling like a schoolgirl. So I decided to leave you both to your fun.”

Dana and Rose smiled at each other knowing exactly the time that Paige was referring to and that just after that Rose had gone down on Dana without reversing the tickle spell. Dana would have been embarrassed for someone to overhear her sexual exploits but for some reason with Paige it felt kind of hot.

“So what do the two of you have planned today?” Paige asked.

“Just hanging out here for now.” Dana answered.

“Very good, what about this weekend?” Paige asked.

“I was thinking of showing Dana the alternate plane.” Rose said with a smirk.

“Ah yes, no way that causes anyone any problems.” Paige said throwing her hands up. “Just promise me that you’ll be back by Monday morning our time.”

“I can do that.” Rose said sticking her tongue out at Paige.

“Rose you are over 300 years old please act more mature.” Paige teased.

“I’m not 300 years old damnit!” Rose yelled in playful frustration.

The three girls laughed as they finished their lunch and Paige excused herself to go to the library for work. Dana and Rose made their way back to their room and returned to their previous activities being as loud as they liked with no one else home.

That weekend Paige drove Rose and Dana to the local town forest. She bid them farewell and reminded Rose of her promise to be back by Monday. Dana followed Rose deep into the woods where they finally came upon a very old tree.

“This thing was old when I was a new witch.” Rose said touching the trees bark. “I surprised it’s still here.”

“Is this what you wanted to show me?” Dana asked looking around.

“Haha no.” Rose said taking Dana by the hand and sitting with her back against the tree. “This is the gateway to it though.” Dana sat next to Rose still holding her hand. “Close your eyes and lean back into the tree.” Rose said softly. “When you feel yourself starting to fall let it happen.”

Dana did as she was instructed and after a few moments she felt herself falling, she fought the urge to catch herself and fell back farther than should have been possible even without the tree there.

“Ok open your eyes.” Rose said squeezing Dana’s hand.

Dana opened her eyes to see a completely different forest surrounding them. Rose stood and grabbed her backpack while getting her bearings.

“Alright if it’s still there then town should be that way.” Rose said walking towards the direction the sun was in.

“If it’s still there?” Dana said nervously.

“Well I’ve been gone hundreds of years earth time,” Rose began to explain. “And every day on earth is about a week here.”

“Wait seriously!” Dana said running to catch up to Rose. “So when Paige said be home by Monday that means…”

“About two weeks, yeah.” Rose said coming out of the woods onto a well traveled cobblestone road. “Here we go, now just a few hours hike and we should be to town.”

Dana was looking around astounded by everything she saw, while it wasn’t drastically different than home something about this place just seemed off. Dana was looking up at a particularly strange bird when she suddenly heard what sounded like laughter.

“Perfect.” Rose said stopping to get a bearing on the direction of the laughter.

“What is that?” Dana asked nervously.

“You’ll see.” Rose said excitedly as she walked off into the forest in the direction of the laughter. After a short walk with the laughter growing louder and louder Dana was suddenly able to hear multiple other high pitched giggles mixed in with the laughter.

“Hahahahhhelp!” The voice laughed as Rose and Dana drew closer.

“There she is.” Rose said ducking down behind a large rock and pointing to a clearing in the distance. Dana looked and was surprised to see a girl maybe 4 years her junior who appeared to be tangled up in some vines hanging from the trees. She was thrashing around wildly and laughing. “C’mon let’s get closer.”

Dana followed Rose as they stealthily creeped closer to the struggling girl. Once they were only maybe 3 or 4 yards from her Dana could see that the girl was surrounded by little flying things. As she was watching the girl one of the flying objects came towards them landing on top of the rock they were hiding behind. It appeared to be a small slender Girl less than 3 inches tall only this Girl had wings. Dana examined the being closer, and noticed that it's wings seemed to be made of four stiff feathers, and yet everything else about her appeared human even down to it's fingers and toes.

Dana watched as Rose pulled a small bag of strawberries out of her pack and placed one on the rock. The small creature quickly grabbed and began devouring the strawberry while giggling and kicking its feet. It then flew off to the other of its kind returning with more of them. Rose poured the remainder of the berries out onto the rock and watched as the creatures gorged themselves on them.

“There we’ve made our offering, now we can approach without getting trapped ourselves.” Rose said walking around the rock. As the duo entered the clearing the girl noticed them.

“Ohohohog thank the gohohohooddess I’ve been up hehehehehere for hours!” The girl said still flailing against the vines. Dana now noticed that some of the small creatures had landed on the girls body and were tickling her mercilessly. She covered her mouth as she began to giggle. This seemed to excite the creatures as they began to tickle more feverishly than before. Dana also noticed that the vines seemed to have a tighter grip on the girl than before.

“What are they?” Dana asked with wonder in her voice.

“Giggle pixies.” Rose answered. “Mischievous little things, they like to trap travelers and tickled them endlessly.” Dana watched as one of the pixies landed on the girls right arm and began to scribble its tiny fingers in the very center of the trapped girls armpit.

“No nohohohot there!” The girl squealed.

“Oh no. Hahahaha.” Dana giggled again this time without covering her mouth. Suddenly the vines holding the girl pulled taut and any movement she had been allowed before was taken away.

“They also enjoy putting on a show.” Rose said setting her pack down in the grass.

“Pleehehehehease help meeehehehehehe!” The girl begged as more and more pixies began to land on her body and begin tickling.

“Should we help her?” Dana asked looking over at Rose.

“I’d rather help them.” Rose said reaching up and beginning to unlace the girls tall boot. “See giggle pixies can’t seem to get the hang of knots, so as long as you’ve got shoes on your feet are safe from them. Buuuuut if you do loose your shoes then the pixies will go into a frenzy. They love to tickle feet.”

Dana giggled as she walked up to the girl and began to unlace her other boot pulling it off and then tugging at her thick wool sock discarding both on the forest floor.

“N-n-n-n-noooohohohohohooho!” The girl begged as Dana and Rose finally revealed her tiny bare feet for the pixies. Dana watched gleefully as two of the pixies began to weave tiny vines around the girls toes pulling her feet taut. Another two began to use their tiny fingertips to tickle the skin in between the girls toes much to her dismay. Another pair began to flutter their wings just grazing the skin of the girls arch. Dana’s favorite though was one pixie that was sitting on the top of the girls left big toe and tickling the space just under the toenail and giggling Everytime the girl begged.

“Pleeeheheheheheeease you have to make them staaaaaaaaaawhp!” The girl cried as more and more pixies began to appear.

“They’re amazing!” Dana said ignoring the girls pleading.

“Aren’t they!” Rose said sitting down in the grass below the girl and pulling out a picnic style lunch. Dana felt absolutely devilish as she ate her sandwich while watching the poor trapped girl squeal in ticklish laughter. She could tell the girl was unbelievably sensitive and despite the length of time the pixies had been at her they’re constantly changing techniques never allowed the girl to become desensitized to their tickles.

“Bwahahahahahahahaaaaaa! I’m gunna diiiihihihihihiiie!” The girl laughed.

“You’ll be fine it’s just a little tickling.” Rose said taking a juicy red raspberry and smearing it into the girls bare sole. Dana nearly fell over with laughter as she watched the pixies begin to lick the girls sole clean which judging by her reactions was an insanely ticklish experience.

After finishing her sandwich Dana stood up and began to use her pointy nails to scribble behind the girls knees.

“Coochie coochie coooooo!” Dana teased as Rose giggled.

“Bwahahahahahahaaaaa! No! BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!” The girl’s laughter grew again as even more pixies joined in on the fun.

“Well we’d better get going.” Rose said picking up her pack.

“Are we just going to leave her like that?” Dana asked looking at the girl as tears streamed down her laughing face.

“Of course not silly.” Rose said pulling a pair of scissors out of her pack and gently cutting away the girls clothing leaving her stark naked. The pixie’s giggling increased significantly as they were given new areas of the girls body to explore and torment.

Dana let out a cruel laugh as on of the pixie’s began to play with the girls erect nipples. After taking the scene in for a while longer Rose led Dana back to the main road and they headed for town. Dana could hear the girls squealing for quite awhile before it finally got lost in the sounds of nature around them.

A few hours later they arrived at a small town where Rose secured them lodging for the night before taking Dana into the market.

“How do you have money for this place?” Dana asked looking at Rose’s full coin purse.

“I brought some ingredients that are common to earth but very rare and expensive here.” Rose explained. “One of the perks of being able to realm jump.”

“So not everyone can go in between like us?” Dana asked.

“Nope, and we can’t get to every realm.” Rose explained. “I’m sure Paige would be better able to explain the whole situation but basically it’s wherever your patron will allow you passage.”

Dana followed Rose through the crowd holding her hand until she heard something that stopped her in her tracks. It was very similar to a giggle pixie but the laughter was far more desperate. Dana looked down one of the alleys and saw a woman standing at a booth tickling a giggle pixie that had been restrained spread eagle inside of a wooden frame with a small paintbrush.

Rose noticed that Dana had stopped suddenly and turned to see what she was looking at. “Oh that’s new.” Rose said now being led along by Dana towards the booth. Dana looked around the small both and saw dozens of giggle pixies in various forms of bondage.

“Interested in your own personal giggle pixie?” The shops owner asked with a warm smile. “Perfect way to take out the frustrations of the world and hear some healing laughter. It is the best medicine after all.”

Dana looked over the pixies many of which were desperately trying to escape their bondage while others were either looking at her in horror having accepted their fate or trying not to be noticed at all in hopes they wouldn’t be selected. Towards the back Dana locked eyes with one pixie which had a little smile on its face, as Dana stared the little creature stuck its tongue out at her.

“That one in the back.” Dana said pointing.

“Oh wonderful choice!” The shopkeeper said reaching back and moving things out of the way to uncover the pixie that Dana had requested and setting it on the counter for her to take a closer look. Dana couldn’t hold in her pure glee as she saw that this pixie was locked into its very own miniature set of stocks. The pixies wings were jet black with a bright golden edge that reminded Dana of her time with the tickling angels. Rose chuckled as the pixie began to flutter its wings in what Dana could have sworn was excitement.

“I think she likes you.” Rose said gesturing toward Dana’s selected pixie. “How much for these two and that one?” Rose held up a pixie in each hand, one tied without the wooden picture frame like she had seen before and the other tied to a small X frame with twine.

“For those two 200 each but this one is 600 because of the stocks.” The shopkeeper said.

“Any wiggle room?” Rose asked looking into her purse.

A smile grew across the shopkeepers face as he proudly stated. “Our prices have less wiggle room than our bondage.”

“Alright here.” Rose said giving Dana a dirty look for giggling at the shopkeepers terrible joke.

Dana was literally bouncing up and down as the shopkeeper packaged their pixies up in little cages to allow them to be carried around in their packs without being crushed. Rose stuck her two pixies into her bag, but Dana insisted on carrying hers around in its cage. Rose finished her shopping getting a few provisions as well as an ornate old book that when pressed she admitted was for Paige.

The two returned to the inn and stored their things in their room before going down to the common room for dinner. Dana allowed Rose to order for her as none of the menus were in English, she wasn’t entirely sure what she had gotten but it seemed to be some kind of fish and it was exquisite. Dana also quickly realized how much stronger the drinks were in this realm as she had downed one glass of the sweet syrupy wine and was already halfway through another when she suddenly felt drunk, not buzzed but drunk.

Rose helped Dana back up to their room scolding her about drinking too quickly and the two of them turned in for the night. As Dana was drifting off to sleep she found herself wondering if the girl they had encountered in the forest earlier had ever managed to escape. She imagined the poor girl’s writhing body lit only by the moon as she desperately pleaded for the giggle pixies to give her a break. The thought filled her with sadistic pleasure and she found herself dreaming of being in the girls place throughout the night.

The next morning Dana awoke alone in the bed with the worst headache she had ever experienced, far worse than the ones she had suffered when first learning her magic. Before Dana could even process enough to worry about Roses whereabouts she returned with a thick green liquid in a small bottle.

“Drink.” Rose said handing the bottle to Dana.

“Oh god it smells like cow manure mixed with tuna fish!” Dana said holding it away from her face as far as she could.

“Drink!” Rose demanded a little more forcefully.

Dana did as instructed barely managing to choke the thick goop down and within a few seconds her headache vanished. The girls headed downstairs and took two seats at the Inns bar.

“How’s the headache dear.” The busty bartender asked walking over to the girls and handing them menus.

“Much better after whatever that green drink was.” Dana answered.

“Glad to hear it.” The bartender said smiling. “Names Copper let me know if you want anything.”

Dana once again stared at the menus foreign language for a few minutes before allowing Rose to order for her. What came was something that reminded Dana of french toast and included a small bottle of raspberry syrup. Rose ordered two extra bottles of the syrup stashing them in her pack. Dana was hopeful that the bottles would not be for their lunch but rather a more nefarious purpose.

“So one of my waitresses missed her shift last night, didn’t get in until almost dawn.” The bartender said casually. “She was completely naked other than her boots, and said that two travelers had found her trapped by giggle pixies and stripped her for them. You two wouldn’t know about anything like that would you?”

Dana nearly choked on her food and began coughing loudly.

“I had a feeling.” The bartender handing a glass of water to Dana. “Poor thing’s sleeping it off upstairs.”

“For her troubles.” Rose said tossing a small coin purse onto the bar. “That should be more than enough to cover the clothes and then some.”

The bartender opened the purse and her eyes widened and she gasped. “This should make her forget that anything ever happened. Say, if you two are travelers then you should stop by the guild, we haven’t had a traveler through in a long time and there has been some kind of problem just north of town.”

“We’ll check it out.” Rose said taking another coin purse out and handing it to the bartender. “We would like to keep the room for a week or so, and also we’d like to ensure no one messes with our stuff while we’re out.”

“Understood.” The bartender said sticking the purse in her bosom.

After breakfast Dana followed Rose through to the edge of town where a large stone tower stood.

“What’s a traveler?” Dana asked Rose as they walked.

“Someone who can jump between realms.” Rose said. “They’re revered in this realm like hero’s or villains depending upon who you ask.”

“Oh and what’s this guild?” Dana said as they got to the tower.

“It’s a place that the townsfolk or local governments can request the aid of travelers to help them with their issues.” Rose said.

“So this is D&D?” Dana said with a giggle getting a quizzical stare from Rose. “It’s a game, you go on quests and fight enemies and stuff.” Dana tried to explain.

“Never heard of it.” Rose said opening the door and walking into the tower.

Behind the counter in the tower was a short old man who jumped as they entered.

“Copper said you had a contract?” Rose said expectantly.

“W-why yes.” The man said fumbling for a large envelope. “There has been some kind of serious incident at the town just north of here. It’s about a two days hike.”

“Are provisions included in the contract.” Rose asked.

“Of course!” The man said motioning around the room. “Take what you need.”

Rose directed Dana on what to grab and after a short time the both had full packs and were headed back into the forest along the road. The day was uneventful with only the occasional passing giggle pixie to be of note. They had lunch in a sunny clearing and Rose decided to make camp for the night about 500 feet from the side of the road to avoid being seen by anyone traveling the road at night.

The next morning Dana woke up just as the sun peaked over the nearby mountains. She laid for a while listening to the forest beginning to wake up when she heard the sound of water babbling off in the distance. She rolled over to see that Rose was still fast asleep and decided to go explore for the source of the sound. After a short walk she found a little brook that fed into a small pond. Unable to resist herself Dana untied and pulled off her boots and stuffed her socks inside of them placing her bare feet on the soft moss around the pond. She then found a large rock and sat on top of it dipping her toes into the pond.

After a few minutes Dana felt little fish nibbling at her toes. She stuck her feet further into the pond allowing the fish access to her the entirety of both her feet. She laid back on the rock and closed her eyes enjoying the fish pedicure when suddenly she felt something wrapping around her ankles.

“Hey!” Dana yelled trying to pull away but it was too late. Long tendrils of seaweed had already begun to wrap her ankles and before she could stop them they were around her wrist as well pulling her back against the smooth warm rock. The rock was just curved enough so that when fully pull back against it Danas sleep shirt slid up above her belly Button.

“Shit.” Dana said pulling at the seaweed and realizing that she was not going to be able to escape on her own. She was too embarrassed to yell for Rose and instead just decided to lay there as the fish continued to nibble at her feet. After a few minutes of laying on the rock Dana was suprised that it was so comfortable. She heard a splash in the pond and tried to look down towards her feet but couldn't see them.

"Hello?" Dana said nervously.

"Hiya." A high pitched female voice answered from down in the pond.

"Oh um, sorry could you help me out of this seaweed?" Dana asked hopefully.

"Teehehehe! Why would I do that?" The voice giggled.

"Fuck." Dana said under her breath realizing that whoever was here at best wasn't going to help her and at worst was going to make things far worse for her.

"Whats your name?" The voice asked as Dana heard more light spashes.

"Dana, whats yours?" Dana answered.

"I've never been given a name." The voice said as Dana craned her neck to try and see whoever was talking. There sticking out of the water moving up alonng the side of the rock was what apeared to be a woman made out of water.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck." Dana said panicking as the creature drew further up her body.

"It's ok." The creature said swirling it's finger under Dana's chin. "I won't hurt you."

"Tehehehe, stop it that tickles." Dana complained while trying to wrap her head around how water could tickle so badly.

"Oh my, you're not ticklish are you Dana?" The creature said in mock sympathy.

"N-no." Dana lied knowing it would do her no good.

"Oh well then you won't mind if I were to do something like this then." The creature said lifting it's arms and swirling them around. Dana watched in a mix of facination and horror as two water spouts rose out of the pond on either side of the rock coming to a fine point of jetted water that quickly found its way into Dana's exposed armpits.

"Hahahahaha! Oh my god! Aaahahahahaaa!" Dana laughed at the unexpected tickle attack.

"Oh my you are a sensitive aren't you?" The creature said looking right into her laughing face. "Tell me Dana do you like my little fish nibbling your toes?"

"Hahahaha! Yes! Hahahaha!" Dana said see no point in lying anymore.

"Then you're going to love this." The creature said lifting her arm in the direction of Dana's feet. Dana felt her feet lift out to just above the water followed by the same type of water jets spraying her soles.

"Bwhahahahahahahahaaaaaa!" Dana laughed as the jets began to spray in between her toes.

"Yes laugh for me Dana." The creature said now climbing on top of her. Dana could feel the water the creature was made from was warm as it sat atop her body. Dana could see through the creatures opaque form as at least a dozen tendrils of seaweed rose from the water. Some of the plants had feather like leaves on the end and others had sharp talon like tips that lightly scratched at her skin. The worst though were the ones that were going through in between her toes, they were covered in little bumps and strings and with the water jets keeping everything on her soaking wet they easily slid back and forth through her toes no matter how hard she tried to clench them.

"BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! MERCY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Dana pleaded.

"Who is mercy?" The creature asked. "Is that the name of your companion?"

"HEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! NOT THE TOES! PLEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEASE!" Dana begged not hearing the creatures question.

This continued for quite a while before the creature suddenly slowed the tickling to a pace that Dana could stand.

"Hello there." The creature said looking behind Dana who had to stretch her neck to see who the creature was talking to. "Have you come to save you companion?"

"Hahaha! No way this is what she gets for messing with a water sprite!" Rose said taking a seat on a nice soft patch of moss and starting to make herself some breakfast.

"You don't wish to end her suffering?" The sprite asked genuinely confused.

"No have at her, we've got a few hours before we really need to head out anyway." Rose said pouring a tiny bit of the raspberry syrup onto some hard bread.

"You hear that Dana?" The sprite said once again increasing the tickling even higher than before. "Even your mate wants to hear your squeals of laughter."

"Oh Dana," Rose said putting her head in her hand. "Never ever give your name to the Fey!"

"Whyyyyhyhyhyhyhyyyyy?" Dana asked through her growing laughter.

"Because then we can do this." The sprite said leaning in close to Dana's face. "Dana, your poor toes are so ticklish, in fact they're getting more and more ticklish by the second." Dana began to panic as she indeed felt her toes sensitivity growing and growing as the seaweed continued to floss between them.

"Uh-oh Dana." Rose yelled from the safety of the mossy shore. "Those things going through your toes look like they must be terrible."

Dana couldn't respond to Rose's taunt but that didn't mean she didn't appreciate it. If there was one thing that Dana was quickly learning about herself it was that she craved intense and sadistic tickling. Be it giving or recieving she wanted it to be as intense as possible, and if there was some level of humiliation and or betrayl as well she would be sent into a lustful frenzy. In fact the only thing that Dana could think of besides the constant tickling all over her body it was the desire to have the same seaweed the slid between her toes slide over her pussy endlessly. Dana was left in this state for what had to have been at least three hours never getting the touch she desperately desired before Rose spoke up.

"All right." Rose said putting the last of the food into her pack. "We really do need to be going."

"So soon?" The sprite said. "But don't you want to play with me too?"

"Maybe on our way back through." Rose said looking up at the sun. "We do have a schedule to keep."

"Why should I release my new toy?" The sprite said as the seaweed bonds that held Dana tightened.

"Well," Rose started holding up a large piece of wood. "I was thinking of setting this sign up over on the path."

The sprite grew a wicked smile and suddenly Dana felt the seaweed release her, she lay on the rock for a few second before the sprite climbed off of her and returned to the pond it's top half sticking out.

"Goodbye Dana." The Sprite said. "Thanks for playing with me." Dana jumped off the rock and began to slide her socks on. She was astounded to find that despite being thouroughly soaked throughout her ordeal she was bone dry now. "Oh Dana," The sprite said now with only it's head sticking out of the water. "One more thing before you go, as an incentive to come and play with me again." Dana couldn't help but lock eyes with the sprite as it spoke her name again. "Dana, your body feels as though it has gotten a full nights rest, any and all pains, tensions, or soreness have left you." With that the sprite disapeared below the surface. Dana shook her head and realized that though she had been exhausted by her ordeal just seconds ago she now felt better than she had in years. She slid her other sock on and tied her boots and made her way back to the campsite to find that Rose had already packed her bag.

"I decided to get your stuff for you once I heard you laughing this morning." Rose said handing Dana her bag.

"Did you know that was going to happen?" Dana asked acusingly.

"Honestly, no." Rose answered. "But I'll definately be making a note on my map of this place."

Dana and Rose walked back to the path, Rose clearing brush and making a clearly intentional path leading to the small pond. As they reached the road Rose took out a hammer and nailed a sign into a tree next to the new path. Dana read the sign and burst out laughing, the sign said, natural water spring drinking/swiming safe.

"So we're going to send some poor sole to get captured by the sprite?" Dana asked as they began to walk north again.

"Hopefully a few!" Rose answered winking at Dana.

"Are we the bad guys?" Dana asked feeling a bit dirty for all the underhanded tickling she had partaken in or set in motion.

"I'd say we're more chaotic neutral." Rose said smiling.

"Yeah, I guess so...." Dana stopped in her tracks. "Hey! Wait a minute you said you'd never heard of D&D!"

"Hahahaha! The guy who had your apartment before you played every saturday for like 8 hours!" Rose said before sticking her tounge out.

"Why you little shit!" Dana said starting to chase after Rose.

"They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!" Rose yelled as she ran just fast enough to stay out of Dana's reach.

"What!?" Dana yelled in disbelief. "What are you some kind of closet nerd."

"It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!" Rose yelled now giggling as she ran.

"Are you serious!" Dana said unable to help but laugh as well.

"Luke I am your father!" Rose said before tripping and falling on the ground.

"That one doesn't even fit this setting!" Dana said pouncing on top of Rose. "Do you even know what your quoting?"

"Not a clue." Rose said pulling Dana in for a kiss. After a bit of making out in the grass just next to the cobblestone road Dana and Rose made thier way into the next town arriving about an hour before the sun set. Rose left Dana by the towns large water fountain as she went to check in with the local guild hall about their quest. Dana was staring into the water when she could have sworm she saw the water sprites smiling face wink at her. She blinked and it was gone.

"Probably another side effect of giving up my name." Dana said made that she didn't think about the trope being true. In fact she had started to wonder if many of the fantasy stories had stemed from travelers writing about their time in other realms. Dana was lost in her thoughts when she heard some distant wimpering coming from across the small park that she was in. As Dana walked over to investigate she was exstatic to see a middle aged woman locked into a set of stocks at the edge of the park. The woman was squirming and whining but Dana didn't think that she was being tickled as she didn't seem to be laughing at all. As the woman saw Dana she began to beg.

"Please! The key! Use the key!" The woman screamed with desperation in her eyes. Dana could see the a large key on a string around the womans neck. She then saw the large ornate lock sitting between the womans feet clacking against the boards as the woman struggled to escape. "Please I'm going to go insane!" Dana having learned a thing or two about walking directly into traps took a look thourogh look around the stocks and didn't see anything that looked inherently dangerous.

"Hahaha, that's a mean trick with the key." Dana said kneeing in front of the stocks. "Its right there and yet it does you no good."

"PLEASE!" The woman begged now thrashing like a madwoman in the stocks.

"Jeeze, calm down I haven't even touched you yet." Dana said leaning back as the lock repeatedly slammed against the stocks.

"I wouldn't touch her if I were you." A young woman wearing a set of ceremonial robes.

"Oh?" Dana said leaning back even further. "Why not."

"Well if you do you will end up being very itchy." The girl said kneeling next to Dana and pulling a small jar and what looked like a makeup brush from under her robes.

"NOOOOO! PLEASE! LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOO! I REPENT! I REPENT!" The woman screamed as the girl began to dip the brush into the jar covering it with a yellowish green powder. Dana watched in wonder as the girl began to slowly and deliberately apply the powder to the womans bare foot making sure to get plent in between the toes. The poor woman went ballistic making incoherent screaches and shaking the stocks so hard that they moved slightly.

"Would you like to help her repent for her sins?" The girl asked Dana offering her the jar and brush.

"Sure!" Dana said happily accepting the new tools and applying it the same way on the womans other foot. "What were her sins?" Dana asked as she slowly applied the powder soaking in the womans suffering.

"Public intoxication." The girl said taking the jar and brush back and returning them to her robe. "She will remain like this until the citizens of this town take pity on her and release her, until them my order will return every hour to apply more itching powder."

"Oh wow." Dana said making a mental note to never get drunk again. "That's a pretty harsh punishment."

"Only by suffering of the soles can one cleanse their soul." The girl said standing up and begining to walk away.

"Wait what is your order called?" Dana yelled after the girl.

"The cult of Knismesis." The girl said turning back to Dana. "You should know that, Witch of Gargalesis."

Dana was taken aback by the girl calling her a witch. She didn't think such a thing would be that obvious, although maybe it was just assumed because she was a traveler. Either way despite the girls claims that she "should know" about these names she certainly did not. The girl turned and walked off down the main road and Dana not wanting to push her luck any further walked back to the fountain. Once Rose finally got back to the fountain Dana was about to ask her about the strange names when she noticed how pale Rose was.

"What's wrong?" Dana said standing and grabbing onto Rose's hands.

"Someone," Rose began before stoping herself. "No, something killed an feather angel."

"What?" Dana said not fully understanding what was happening.

"I- I don't know." Rose said nearly falling as she sat on the fountains edge. "I didn't ever expect an angel to be in this realm, I have no idea what it was doing here, or that they even could be killed."

"Wait slow down," Dana said trying to catch up. "So there was an angel, like the ones I saw when I was rescuing you, and it was here in this realm?"

"Aparently." Rose said staring off into the middle distance. "I guess it was found by the cult of Knismesis sometime last week and they alerted to have a Witch respond out." Rose looked at Dana with terror in her eyes. "Dana, no one ever came from the Coven."

"Ok, ok, okokokokok." Dana said standing and pacing back and forth. "Look I know I'm behind in all of this and it's probably a pain in the ass to get me fully caught up, and I get the basic premise of whats happening but I just need to know who these Knismesis and Gargalesis are."

"Who's Gargalesis?" Rose looked at Dana with confusion.

"Yeah!" Dana said putting her arms up in the air in frustration.

"You mean to tell me that a fucking god tortured you for 6 millenia and you didn't bother to find out it's name!" Rose said burrying her head in her hands.

"Wait what?" Dana said stoping in place.

"Gargalesis is the god of tickling!" Rose said. "Well technically, thier half the god, the other one is Knismesis. Knismesis is the god of light tickling and honestly most of thier worshipers prefer the itching sensation that follows a light tickle to the actual tickling itself. Gargalesis is the god of hard tickling, the kind that makes you laugh beg and scream, aka the god then spent literal millenia edging you."

"Ok," Dana said sitting next to Rose. "But to be fair I had far more urgent things to concentrate on than my tormentors name."

"Uuuuuuugh." Rose said slaming her fist on her knee. "If the Coven didn't answer then something must be extremely wrong, I don't know if we are powerful enough to take this mission any further. They were calling for a high priestess, not just some witch who's been out of the picture for a few centuries earth time!"

"So what do we do." Dana said not knowing how to help Rose in this moment.

"Maybe if all the followers of Gargalesis are gone we can go to The Cult of Knismesis for help." Rose said pulling down on the skin under her eyes in frustration. "But I have no fucking Idea where they are even based out of."

"Wait!" Dana said standing and pulling Rose to her feet. "I do!" Dana led Rose to the large stone building that she had seen the girl from earlier walking towards, as the entered the were greeted by another girl wearing robes like the ones that Dana had seen earlier.

"Witches of Gargalesis, why have you come to this place?" The girl asked with a hint of fear in her voice.

"We need help." Dana said before Rose could answer.

"Why would we help a Witch?" The girl said as more of the cultists made thier way over.

"What?" Dana said confused. "Why wouldn't you help us?"

"Dana!" Rose finally interupted. "The Cult and Coven haven't always seen eye to eye if you know what I mean."

"Oh fuck off!" Dana said throwing her hands up. "You mean to tell me the two tickling gods are at war or something!"

"Precisely!" An older woman wearing far more ornate robes said as she came down the large stairway. "Cassidy told me there were Witches about but I thought you wiser then to come here."

"Mother Superior, I had no other choice." Rose said dropping to her knees. Dana stood akwardly for a few seconds before droping to her knees in a panic.

"Sorry!" Dana said looking at Mother Superior. "I'm kind of new to this whole Witch thing."

"This is the one who partook in the repentance ritual." Mother Superior said pointing at Dana.

"Yes Mother Superior." The girl that Dana had met earlier said lowering her head.

"You will of course be punished for allowing a Witch to partake in one of our sacred rituals." Mother Superior said scolding the girl. "You, on your feet. What is your name." Dana stood nervously looking at Rose for guidance.

"She's not fey." Rose said closing her eyes partially in embaressment, partially in fear.

"I'm Dana." Dana said sticking her hand out. Everyone in the room gasped and even Mother Superior showed a hint of suprise.

"Oh shit." Dana said pulling her hand back. "Is shaking hands not a thing here?"

"Get the high priestess. Go. NOW!" Mother Superior said a hint of panic in her voice. One of the cultists ran off up the stairs lifting her robes so she could run revealing her bare feet underneath.

"Rose, what the fuck did I do?" Dana said putting her hands up in front of her.

"I have no idea." Rose said standing up and slowly putting herself in front of Dana. "Get behind me."

"Mother Superior!" The girl said running back down the stairs." The High Preistess is not convinced she is the Chosen one, but she said if she did in fact do the sign that she may stand the trial."

"Knismesis, if this truly is Her then please guide me in fufilling your will." Mother Superior said looking up and lifting her hands.

"Excuse me," Dana said leaning around Rose. "What exactly is the trial."

"It is a test to determine if you are truly the one fortold in the prophecy." Mother Superior said grandly.

"Riiiiiiight." Dana said sarcastically. "But what IS it."

Mother Superior looked at Dana with clear annoyance. "Knismesis, give me strength to deal with this annoying little..."

"Isn't dealing with annoying sensations like your guys whole deal?" Dana asked no longer caring about ettiquete.

The girl that Dana had met earlier tried to stifle her giggle but Mother Superior noticed and shot her a dirty look.

"Part one of the trial." Mother Superior said holding up a scroll that the girl had brought back down from the High Priestess. "Will any member of the Cult of Knismesis speak for this Witch." A few seconds passed when all of the sudden the girl from earlier at the stocks walked up and stood beside Dana.

"I will." The girl said boldly.

"Cassidy!" Another one of the girls said in a terrified voice before being shushed by Mother Superior.

"I met her at the town stocks," Cassidy began. "I sensed no animostiy from her, only curiosity. She watched as I performed the ritual on the sinner in the stocks and when I offered for her to join in the ritual she did so with merciless intent."

"Cassidy," Mother Superior said reading from the scroll. "You speak on behalf of the Witch who stands before us, and as such you will join her in her trial." The entire group of cultists gasped again including Cassidy who suddenly began to buckle at the knees. Dana reached out and caught her helping her back to her feet.

"Are you alright?" Dana asked with genuine concern in her voice.

"I will be if you truly are the chosen one." Cassidy said her eyes welling up with tears.

"Witch do you accept to go through the trial?" Mother Superior asked reading from the scroll.

"I STILL DON'T FUCKING KNOW WHAT IT IS!" Dana yelled in Mother Superiors direction. Mother Superior looked like she was holding back her rage, but only just barely.

"You will be strapped down to the alter and have the tears of Knismesis applied to your body." Mother Superior said with a cruel grin. "If you survive with your mind intact then we will know you are the chosen one. If not you will be sent to the asylum."

"Oh my god with all the cloak and dagger stuff." Dana said annoyed. "So you're going to strap me down, cover me in itching powder, and see if I go crazy?"

"This is a very BLUNT way of putting it." Mother Superior said trying desperately to hold her composure.

"Dana I don't know about this." Rose said nervously. Dana though about the woman in the stocks thrashing and screaming as she applied the itching powder to her soles. She felt a warmness growing between her legs, and a smile grew across her face.

"I accept." Dana said stepping forward.

"Very well," Mother Superior said rolling the scroll up and leading Dana further into the building. They walked for quite a while at first down ornate halls lit with torches and filled with bright colors, then they made their way down a long spiral staircase into what Dana assumed must have been far underground. Once they had reached the bottom Mother Superior opened the heavy wooden door and Dana heard agonizing screams filling the hallway beyond.

"These souls are in reconditioning." Mother Superior said proudly as they walked past cell after cell each one full of a crazed looking person in a strait jacket writhing within. "Before you enter the chamber you must remove your clothes."

Without hesitation Dana began to strip down handing all of her clothes to Rose for safekeeping. She turned to Cassidy who had dropped her robes revealing an extremely attractive and completely naked body underneath. The two followed Mother Superior into the small dark room and laid side by side on the stone alter. The other cultists began to tightly bind the two of them down casuing Dana's nipples to become erect. One of the girls noticed and began to giggle looking at Dana who then winked at her. At least Dana seemed to be winning over the rank and file of the Cult if not Mother Superior. Dana lay there naked in the chilled underground room on the cold stone alter as Mother Superior read from another scroll for at least 15 minuted before she couldn't take it anymore.

"My god! I'm not going to get a chance to go crazy from the itching, you're going to drive me insane with your constant talking!" Dana blurted out causing Cassidy to laugh next to her.

"Very well." Mother Superior said. "You're not the chosen one anyway so no need to waste my time on the formalities." Dana watched as Mother Superior left the room in a huff, Rose was also led out of the room giving Dana a worried look as she left. Then it was only Dana, Cassidy, and four other cultists, Dana watched as they dipped their brushes into a glowing green liquid and began to apply it to the soles of Cassidy's feet.

"Oh! Ok. Ahhhaa, oh Knismesis this is so much worse than the usual stuff." Cassidy said her eyes growing wide. "Dana, please, please, please be the chosen one." Dana watched as a second brush began to scrub back and forth across Cassidy's toes the cultist wearing gloves and using their other hand to spread out each toe and get inbetween. Then a device similar to what Dana would use when painting her nails was inserted in order to prevent Cassidy from wiggling her toes to reduce the itching. "Ahhhhhhhhhh." Cassidy began to scream and pull at her restraints. "OK! I GIVE UP! LET ME OUT! I DON'T SPEAK FOR HER! GUYS! I'M SERIOUS STOP! STOP PUTTING THAT FUCKING SHIT ON ME! STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!" Cassidy lost all composure by the time that they had gotten to her knees. Dana actually felt a little bad for her, but she would have been lying if she had said she didn't find Cassidy's situation incredibly arousing. Having what essentially equated to her sisters inflicting this hellish torture on her while they ignore her pleas for mercy.

Dana soon got a taste of what Cassidy was experiancing as the two girls who had been gently applying the liquid to Cassidy's feet began to work on her own. Unlike Cassidy however the girls showed no mercy to Dana, one of the girls quickly twitching their brush under her toes over and over again.

"Hey! Hahaha! That tickles!" Dana giggled scrunching her toes.

"I thought you Witches were supposed to enjoy that." The girl said prying back Dana's toes and getting back to her brushing. The truth was that Dana was enjoying it, but she knew that the girl would have more fun if she thought she was inflicting unwanted torment on her so she decided to keep that secret to herself. Besides if they found out she was enjoying this they may stop doing it. Once Cassidy was completely coated in the liquid Dana had all four girls using their brushes on her. The girl who had noticed Dana's erect nipples earlier was slowly teasing both of them now smiling gleefully, another of the girls was using two brushes in the deepest part of Dana's armpits, another girl was focused on Dana's feet making sure that they were always covered with a fresh coat of liquid. The final girl though, the one that had been tickling Dana's toes was perhaps the cruelest of them all. She had climbed up in between Dana's legs after putting a large sheet over them to prevent the liquid spreading to her. There she laid on her belly her bare feet up in the air behind her as she slowly and methodically danced her brush over and around Dana's swollen womanhood. Between the itching and the constant stimulation of the brush Dana was panting like a dog.

"Guys, I think she likes it." The girl brushing Dana's nipples said in suprise.

"Who cares if she likes it I'm loving it." The girl laying on top of Dana said slowly kicking her feet in the air.

"OH GOD!" Dana cried out as the girl twirled the brush over her clit.

"Malory, edging is forbidden." The girl at Dana's nipples said worriedly.

"Mother Superior isn't here," Malory said continuing her cruel game. "And I don't think Dana here is going to tell her are you Dana?"

"NO!" Dana panted. "I WON'T TELL JUST FUCKING LET ME CUUUUUM!"

Dana's mind whirled as her sudden outburst drew laughter from her tormentors.

"I never thought that this would be this fun." The girl at Dana's feet said. "Poor Cassidy though."

"Oh I think she's fine." Mallory said pointing over between her legs. Cassidy had somehow gotten one of the ropes used to bind her to the alter up between her legs and was ferociously grinding against it. Dana felt the jealousy rising inside of her as she heard Cassidy cry out in orgasmic pleasure.

"I bet you'd like me to let you cum wouldn't you?" Mallory asked with venom.

"YES!" Dana cried moving her body trying to get Mallory's brush to where she wanted it.

"Too bad." Mallory said pulling her brush away just as Dana was about to go over the top. Dana let out a frustrated scream which again drew laughter from her tormentors, which again made her even more horny. What made it even worse was when Cassidy grabbed her hand squeezing it as she cried out in another intense orgasm.

"Knismesis thank you for these gifts!" Cassidy cried out as she began to grind against the rope again.

This game continued for what felt to Dana like days before she heard the lock on the chamber door begin to move. Dana looked down to Mallory who was dumbfounded, not only had Dana made it through the trial, but she had done so only begging because of Mallory. She never once mentioned the itching. Mallory looked to the door and estimated how long she had before it opened.

"Chosen one please have mercy on me for what I have done this night." Mallory said plunging her finger up inside of Dana and wiggling them around. To say Dana exploded would have been an understatment, in fact the last time she had even gotten close to this intensity was when she had been edged by a litteral god. Mallory quickly jumped off of Dana as the girl on her nipples took advantage of the commotion and cruely pinched her now hype sensitive nipples forcing a primal scream to leave her as she almost immediately came again. Dana was reeling in her euphoric state when suddenly a bucket of water was poured over her and Cassidy washing all of the itching liquid off of them and crashing Dana back to reality.

"So, how was you night Witch." Mother Superior asked in a condecending tone.

"Amazing!" Dana said lustfully. "Mother Superior please just give me a few more hours in here with these two." Dana motioned to Mallory and the girl who had been working on her nipples all night. Mother Superior gave them a disapproving look.

"If she's asking for more then you must have gone easy on her!" Mother Superior said angrily.

"No one went easy on her Mother Superior." A breathtaking woman said as every cult member dropped to their knees save for Cassidy who was still tied to the alter. "I assigned Mallory to this task because I knew her malice against the Witches would cause her to punish the Witch far worse that was required by the trial. Also because I know her secret."

Mallory looked up at the woman in complete terror.

"Yes Mallory." The woman said lifting her on the alter between Cassidy and Dana. "I know what you have done with the girls at the brothel."

"High Priestess I" Mallory began but was cut off as the woman climbed up onto the alter and began to tickle the soles of Mallory's feet. Mallory let out a string of giggles that nearly brought Dana back to orgasm.

"Too long have we shunned those who wish to accept the gifts of both Knismesis and Gargalesis." The Priestess said switching over to Cassidy's feet forcing infectious laughter out of her, soon the other girls began to laugh as the Priestess began to switch back and forth between Mallory and Cassidy creating an echoing chorus of laughter. Before long Cassidy who's thrashing had caused her to once again start grinding on the rope between her legs cried out in her first ticklegasm. "Yes Cassidy!" The Preietess said focusing on her feet alone. "Accept the gifts of the twin gods!" Dana feeling left out began to wiggle her feet. "Yes Dana," The Priestess said switching over to her soles. "You are the catalyst that allowed this union to reform after so many hundreds of years. Dana laughed deeply as the Priestess proved to be a skilled tickler. "Come all and partake in our unity!" The Priestess shouted.

Dana was suddenly covered by multiple girls tickling her all over her naked body. Mallory had two girls strapping her down to the alter as more began to tickle her as well. Cassidy's sweet giggling continued as she was worked over by a group of her sisters. Dana opened her eyes to see Rose's face hovering above her.

"I fucking love you." Rose said leaning down and kissing Dana through her laughter. The group continued to tickle the trio of girls for hours before finally releasing them for some much needed rest. Mallory and Cassidy cuddled together as Rose and Dana did the same.

As Dana slept she dreamt of the angel that had tormented her for millennia, standing beside her was a nearly identical being. They both smiled at Dana, suddenly she was lifted into the air and her arms and legs were pulled outwards. Dana then felt an equal mix of unbearable tickling, burning itching, and euphoric orgasm surge through her body. It was simultaneously the most tortuous and pleasurable feeling and Dana loved it and more than that, she loved how much she hated it.

When Dana awoke she realized she was alone in the bed. She began to look around and saw the High Priestess standing at the foot of the bed.

“Where is everyone?” Dana asked the Priestess.

“Follow me.” The Priestess said leading Dana into the main hall of the building. There Dana saw Mallory locked in a set of heavy wooden stocks, her toes tied back. Cassidy was using a makeup brush to apply some itching powder on Mallory’s soles.

“Ok so you don’t want to get the itching powder on your hands so you just take the hairbrush and scrub like this.” Rose said demonstrating on Mallory’s foot.

“That just scratches the itching away doesn’t it?” A girl asked Rose watching her intently.

“NO IT FUCKING DOESN’T!” Mallory screamed causing the small group of cultists to start laughing.

“Here you give it a try.” Rose said handing the hairbrush to the girl who had asked the question.

“Hahahaha! Wait! Yooohohou said this would haha be a thirty second demonstration hahahaha!” Mallory protested.

“Well,” Rose said walking behind the stocks. “I lied!” As she said the word lied she began to dig in to Mallory’s ribs causing her to squeal. Cassidy nearly fell over backwards as she let out a string of mischievous giggles. Once she had recovered she turned to the next girl in line.

“She’s got two feet doesn’t she?” Cassidy said handing another hairbrush to the other girl.

“Aaaahahahahahahaaa! Too much! Aaaahahaaaaa!” Mallory laughed.

“Oh C’mon Mal it can’t be all that bad.” Cassidy teased.

“Yeah we’re not even using oil.” Rise added getting a quizzical look from all of the people in the room other than Dana. A huge grin grew on Dana’s face as she ran back into the bedroom and rummaged through her pack. She pulled out two medium sized bottles of baby oil and briskly walked up to the stocks.

“Whatever you do, don’t stop scrubbing.” Dana ordered the two girls wielding the brushes. Dana then began to pour the bottles onto Mallory’s toes letting it pour down over her soles. The two girls continued to vigorously scrub their brushes over Mallory’s feet as they began to glide easier as the oil made its way down.

Mallory had her head thrown back in laughter and was now slamming her knees up and down on the stocks causing the lock holding them together to clack against the wood rapidly.

“BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! TOO MUCH! TOO MUCH! STAAAAHAHAHAHAAAWP!” Mallory begged.

“You know what’s both oily and itchy?” Cassidy said with a grin. “The tears of Knismesis.”

“But that’s only to be used for ceremonies.” One of the girls waiting for her turn with the brush said.

“I believe it’s time that we change that rule.” The High Priestess said holding up a large bottle of the glowing green liquid. “I believe it’s what Knismesis would want.”
Mallory began to thrash wildly as the Priestess handed the bottle to Cassidy.

“I found two more brushes!” Another girl said handing them to the next two in line. The two girls knelt next to the two already scrubbing Mallory’s feet heels and began to scrub just below and on her toes.

“Ready?” Cassidy asked as the four girls increased the intensity of their scrubbing. Dana watched as the green glowing liquid began to run down Mallory’s left foot soaking into the spaces between her tied toes, running down her sole, and finally dripping off her heel. Two of the four girls swapped out getting fresh arms in the mix as Cassidy began to pour the liquid onto Mallory’s other foot.

Mallory was thrashing so hard that she was beginning to loosen the strap holding her waist down to the stocks. Dana quickly grabbed some rope and began to wind it around Mallory’s legs and the stocks preventing her from lifting her legs anymore. The next few hours were spent taking turns scrubbing Mallory’s trapped feet as she begged and begged for mercy. Even the High Priestess took a turn much to the delight of everyone other than Mallory.

Towards the end of Mallory’s time in the stocks Dana had gone up behind her and started tickling her ribs, sides, and underarms. She leaned in close to whisper in Mallory’s ear.

“If I ever get you back to earth I promise you that I’m going to edge you all night long.” Dana said squeezing Mallory’s breasts. “Then I’m going to use a special tool we have there called a vibrator, and I’m going to make you cum again, and again, and again, without any breaks until I’m satisfied that you’ve suffered enough.” Dana felt Mallory shudder and knew that her message had cut through the sensations at her feet.

Cassidy helped Mallory back to the bed while Rose met with the High Priestess about what to do about the death of the angel. It wasn’t until the next morning that they had come to a decision. The decision being that Rose, Dana, Mallory, and Cassidy would venture into the mountains where the angels body was reportedly found. Dana helped Rose pack supplies and by late morning the four were on the road headed for the mountain.

Dana noticed Mallory walking a bit behind the rest of them and dropped back to check on her.

“You alright?” Dana asked with genuine concern. “Still tired from yesterday?”

“It’s so amazing to me,” Mallory said looking at Dana. “You can be the most caring and thoughtful person in one moment and then later you become the most sadistic and cruel dominatrix.”

“You forgot my submissive side.” Dana said with a grin.

“I’ll never be able to forget that.” Mallory said her eyes flashing with lust.

“So what’s up?” Dana pried.

“Did you mean what you said to me yesterday when I was in the stocks?” Mallory asked sheepishly.

“Very much so.” Dana said biting her bottom lip.

“Can I go back with you then?” Mallory asked.

“I’ll be honest I don’t know what the requirements are for realm jumping,” Dana said looking ahead up the trail which had started to climb steadily. “But so long as you are physically able to make the trip I would love to have you come live with us.”

“Wait I could stay?” Mallory said shocked that it was an option.

“Yeah you and Cassidy!” Dana said excitedly. “It would be so much fun! We have this huge mansion and there another witch named Paige, she’s a knowledge witch, do you have those here, oh well it doesn’t matter, I…”

Dana was cut off by Mallory poking her in the ribs. The two girls giggled and picked up their pace to catch up to Cassidy and Rose who had seemingly been having their own conversation.

The group stopped for lunch and Rose checked the map to see how much further they would need to go. The rest of the day was uneventful as the group made camp for the night and went to sleep. The next morning they set out and came upon a small cave entrance that Rose had planned to take as a shortcut up the mountain. Things were going smoothly until suddenly they came across a steep slope down into darkness.

“I think if we sit on our butts we can slide down easy.” Rose said confidently.

“Sure.” Mallory said looking down into the darkness.

“C’mon let’s go.” Rose said leading the group down the slope. After a few minutes of slowly sliding down the steep slope Rose lost her footing and began to slide down uncontrollably. The other three girls tried to reach out and grab her dooming themselves to the same fate. The four girls slid for about 30 seconds before falling for a short time and landing on something bouncy. Dana started to do a systems check on her body and quickly realized that she couldn’t move her arms or legs.

“Uh guys,” Dana said into the darkness. “I’m stuck.”

“Me too.” Said Rose.

“Yup.” Mallory agreed.

“Sorry guys me too.” Cassidy said defeated.

“I maybe be able to reach my light at least.” Rose said just before flipping her flashlight on. The girls looked around to discover that they were all stuck to a giant spider web.

“Oh fuck.” Rose said looking around rapidly. “Ok, ok, so here’s the deal, depending on what type of spiders web were caught in we’re either going to have a long couple of days or we’re going to fucking die a horrible death.”

“For fucks sake Rose!” Dana said angrily. “Can’t you sugar coat things a little!”

“What are the two kinds of spiders it could be.” Cassidy asked nervously.

“Well it’s either your standard mountain spider, in which case we will be liquified and eaten.” Rose said coldly. “Or we’ll get lucky and it’ll be the super rare kitzeln spider.”

“What happens if it’s the second one.” Mallory asked.

“We get mercilessly tickled for about three days and then it releases us at the cave entrance.” Rose said with a sigh.

“Oh good so just another Tuesday then.” Dana joked getting a chuckle out of the rest of the group.

“So how long until we know.” Mallory asked after a long silence.

“I can’t imagine much longer.” Rose said. “I’m sure it’s alert web let it know we fell into the web.”

“Rose…” Cassidy said terror in her voice. “What color is the horrible death spider?”

“Brown, why?” Rose said trying to look in Cassidy’s direction.

“Because there’s a giant white spider headed towards us.” Cassidy said with a mixture of apprehension and relief.

The spider reached Cassidy first and began to spin its web around her leaving only her head and feet sticking out of the web cocoon. Next was Dana who started to feel sick to her stomach as the spider spun her around again and again. Dana attempted to get out of the web once the spider started in on Mallory but found that she was barely able to move as the web seemed to tighten as it dried. Once Rose was fully wrapped the spider moved the four girls to the one edge of the web before using more web to stick them to the wall of the cave. The girls waited silently for what they new would soon be coming when the spider made it's way over to Rose.

"Oh no!" Rose said struggling against the web. "Oh no! Oh nohohohohohohohoooo!" Rose began to laugh as the spider began to use four of it's legs to tickle the soles of Rose's feet sticking out of the cocoon. Dana watched as the spider explored Rose's soles seemingly searching for the best reactions. Eventually the spider seemed satisfied with it's experimentation and began to focus on Rose's weak spots exclusively. Dana realized that this was the first time she had ever seen Rose tickled to this extent. She usually had been the one being tickled either by Rose or by some creature or captor as Rose looked on. Dana was enjoying this role reversal as Rose began to squeal practically vibrating inside of her cocoon prison. Dana didn't have a watch but she was fairly sure that it was around an hour and a half before the spider switched its focus over to Mallory.

"Ever since I met you I haven't been able to go 24 hours without being tickle tortured." Mallory said looking at Dana as the spider approached her.

"You're welcome!" Dana said sweetly as the spider began to go after Mallory's soles forcing her to scream.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!" Mallory spent the next ninety minutes or so producing only unbridled laughter. If there was one thing that Dana had already come to love about her new friends it was that they never tried to hold in thier reactions. Next it was Dana's turn and she felt the butterflies in her stomach as she watched the spider move into posistion at her feet. Dana closed her eyes in anticipation of the tickles and once the spider started to stroke it's hairy legs over Dana's trapped soles she understood why Rose and Mallory had squealed so loudly. Not only did the spider move it's four hairy legs around both of her feet in random unpredicable patterns, but the stiff hairs on the spiders legs seemed to almost vibrate adding another level of complexity to the ticklish sensations. Dana did her best to appreciate the unique sensations that the spider was producing during her time having it's attention. Once it stopped though she couldn't really say she was upset, while there was that masochistic part of her that wished she could be the sole recipient of the spiders attention, the rest of her exhausted body was glad for the break.

Cassidy seemingly faired the worst under the spiders attention, being the one in the group that most recently adopted tickling into their life this was quite the initiation. The poor girl squealed, screamed, and begged the entire time, at one point cursing having ever met Dana. Dana tried not to take it personally knowing how intense tickling could cause people to say things that deep down they didn't really mean. After the spider had finished with her Cassidy looked over at Dana with the trails of her tears still on her face. Dana was suprised to see a huge smile on the girls face in complete juxtaposition to her messy hair, tear filled eyes and the screaming she had spent the last 90 minutes producing. Just as the spider started in on Rose yet again Cassidy finally caught her breath enough to speak.

"How can I hate something so fucking much while it's happening, and then love it once it's done?" Cassidy asked Dana.

"It's just how we're wired I guess." Dana said glad to know that Cassidy shared the trait with the rest of the group.

The spider continued to make it's rounds, Rose, Mallory, Dana, Cassidy, again and again. By the time that 4th round was about to start all four girls were exhausted barely able to keep their eyes open when not the one recieving the spiders attention. Dana then heard Rose cough suddenly and looked over to see what was happening. The spider hovered over Mallory a large drop of liquid hanging from it's fang.

"NO FUCKING WAY!" Mallory yelled clamping her mouth shut. The spider simply began to tickle Mallory's feet forcing her to open her mouth in laughter before allowing the drop to fall into her mouth. Dana watched in terror as the spider approached her a globule of the liquid forming on it's fang. Dana wanted to hold her mouth shut like Mallory had but she knew she wouldn't be able to keep it shut, and judging by how hard Mallory was coughing as opposed to Rose Dana decided it was likely better to accept her fate. Dana obeidinetly opened her mouth as the spider allowed the drop of liquid to touch her lips. Once Dana tasted the liquid she found herself compelled to take large gulps of the sweet, sweet offering. After drinking down three large gulps the spider caressed Dana's hair in an almost loving way before moving on to Cassidy.

"Cassidy just drink it!" Dana yelled over to her. "It's ok!" Cassidy took Dana's advice sucking down the liquid and earning the affection of the spider as it wiped the tears from her face. Dana didn't know what the liquid was or what all the effects it may have on her was, but the one thing she did know was that all of her exhaution, hunger, thirst, and discomfort began to melt away as the liquid settled in her stomach.

"I think it's feeding us." Rose said seemingly feeling the same effects. "I didn't get much but I'm not really hungry anymore.

"Drink it!" Cassidy said in an elated voice. "It's so good! I feel amazing right now."

"Well I feel like shit!" Mallory said angrily. "I spat most of it out!"

The spider began to work over Rose's feet yet again starting it's cycle moving to Mallory after Rose and Dana after Mallory. Cassidy braced herself for the incoming tickles when she heard Mallory start yelling.

"WHAT! NO IT'S NOT MY TURN YET! NO FAIR! NO FAAAAIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!" Mallory began to laugh as the spider moved back to her again. Dana could tell that Cassidy was happy to recieve the extra break and couldn't help but think that maybe the spider was punishing Mallory for not taking the sweet liquid. After Mallory's extra turn the spider made its way past Dana and over to Cassidy who seemed to tolerate the tickling much better each time she endured it. Suddenly the flashlight that had been providing the dim lighting within the cave flickerd a few times and then went out, plunging the four girls into oppresive darkness. Dana found herself truly unable to tell if her eyes were open or shut, what was worse was the spider had now given up it's predicable pattern instead jumping around randomly from girl to girl for varying amounts of time.

Because of the switch in pattern Dana had lost track of the number of rounds that they had endured loseing her only rudimentary method of calculating the passage of time. She was pretty sure that they had been offered the sweet liquid a total of four times but she wasn't even really sure that was correct. Another development that had occured was the introduction of teasing. It had started while Dana was being tickled and Mallory made a comment about how much she enjoyed hearing Dana's laughter. Soon the other girls began to comment as well and it didn't take long for the general statements of enjoyment to switch into cruel mind games. Even Cassidy joined in on the fun making a comment about Dana being unable to catch her breath during a particularly brutal part of the session. The other three girls had also discoverd that Cassidy was particulary vulnerable to a particular style of verbal teasing and spent the remainder of her turns using that knowledge against her.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle, Cassidy!" Dana yelled over Cassidy's desperate squeals.

"Coochie coochie coochie coochie!" Mallory said continuously.

"SHUT UP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT MAKES IT WORSE!" Cassidy cried out causing dana to giggle at the success of thier methods.

"Oh no does being teased make the tickling worse?" Rose asked in a mocking tone. "Does being reminded of how ticklish your poor little feet are make them even more sensitive?"

"STOPSTOPSTOP!" Cassidy yelled between bouts of deep belly laughter.

"It's terrible no matter how much you wiggle your poor little feet the spider just keeps tickling and tickling and tickling!" Dana added.

"MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAWP!" Cassidy begged.

"Even if we could make it stop there is no way we would," Mallory said. "It's just way to much fun listening to you squeal!"

The fours girls had all but forgotten what they had originally set out to do as they were consumed in the ticklish madness of the spiders lair. So much so that once they had been cut loose and began to fall the rest of the way down the long shaft that the spiders web was in they were terrified. The girls fell for quite a while before landing on a thankfully soft surface covered in non sticky spider silk. It was as if the spider had intentionally created a safe landing for the victims it released. Dana could barely see as the light from outside the cave was forcing her to all but close her eyes. Once she finally did adjust to the light again she let out a yelp as she saw a short girl wearing very tight clothing and covered in ropes standing over her.

"Hi!" The girl said brightly. "Looks like you could use some help." Dana wasn't sure what to do and just laid there staring at the girl. Ther ropes were tightly wrapped around her body and intricate knots were tied at the junctions. The girls breasts each had rope tightly wrapped around them squeezing them in such a way that they popped out prominantly. The last thing that Dana noticed where some leather cuffs around the girls wrists and ankles. Dana couldn't see where the cuffs could be unbuckled and they seemingly had been sewn around her extremities unable to be removed. The girl knelt next to Dana and pulled a dagger from her side holding it up in the air. Dana winced as the girl drove the dagger in under the web and began to cut up along her body.

"Oh wow you're poor feet are RED!" The girl said looking down at Dana's soles. "She must have gotten you guys good!" Dana looked over at Cassidy's feet to see that her soles were in fact a deep red color that she had seen in aftermath photos in her tickling porn days.

"Who are you?" Dana asked sitting up as the girl moved over and began to cut Cassidy loose.

"My name is Amelia." The girl said sliding her blade along Cassidy's cocoon freeing her. "I like to come up here most days and see if anyone has fallen into Lilith's trap." Dana stretched as Amelia moved on to cutting Rose out of her webs and finally Mallory. "I found your boots and socks about five days ago and I could hear someone laughing up there. I took the liberty of washing your socks for you," Amelia said pointing to a small basket holding all four girls boots and thier socks neatly folded. "Some of them were pretty dirty." It did occur to Dana that she had stupidly only packed a single pair of socks when leaving with Rose and had been just putting them back on over and over.

"Thank you." Mallory said arching her back up off the ground creating multiple loud cracks. "Ooooooooh yeah."

"It's been five days." Rose said panic in her voice.

"Mmmhmm." Ameila answered bringing the basket of boots and socks around and allowing each girl to find their own.

"Some shortcut." Mallory said giving Rose a dirty look.

"OH! You wanted to take the shortcut up the mountain?" Amelia said with sudden realization. "Yeah you guys missed that cave must be, its about a ten minute hike down the mountain from Liliths cave."

"Lilith is the spider?" Cassidy asked sliding her socks on.

"Well that's what I call her." Amelia said. "I don't really think she is sentient enough to have an actual name but I can't speak too creatures so I really don't know."

"You named her?" Mallory said acusingly.

"Well I mean she had me up there for nearly 10 days the first time I fell into her trap, so we did a little bonding." Amelia said whistfully.

"The first time?" Cassidy clarified.

"Well yeah!" Amelia said with a flash of fire in her eyes. "No one wraps me up tighter than Lilith, I can barely even breath when she's done spinning her web around me."

"We have to get up the mountain." Rose said pulling the conversation back to their quest.

"Oh I can get you up to the top of the mountain today if you want." Amelia said. "This side of the mountain is much easier to climb than the other side it should only take about 6 hours to get to the peak."

"Really?" Rose said relieved.

"Sure!" Amelia said smiling. "C'mon."

Dana groaned as she stood her muscles screaming after being held in the same posistion for so long.

"Oh here, drink this." Amelia said handing a small vial of liquid to Dana. "It's a present from Liltith." Dana touched the tip of her tounge to the liquid and as expected found it to be the same liquid that Lilith had been feeding them over the last five days. Dana threw the vial back like a shot and felt the effects radiate throughout her body. The other girls followed suit each having a smile grow across their face as their aches and pains melted away.

"What about our packs." Rose asked looking around.

"Oh yeah!" Amelia said walking over and peeling back a large flap of web from the side of the cave. "I hid them in here."

The girls grabbed their equiptment and made their way up the mountian Rose explaining their reason for doing so to Ameila on the way up. Once they had nearly reached the peak the path became a single person wide with Rose leading the way having borrowed Amelia's dagger. Rose let out a gasp and fell to her knees as she turned around a large rock that was basically the high point of the mountain. Dana rush forward to check on her and what she saw made her stomach ache. Luminesant golden blood was spattered all over the ground, there was also the remnants of a burned corpse that Dana could tell was that of an angel. On the ground were scortch marks in the shape of a pentagram with runic symbols drawn into the dirt around it. The rest of the girls made their way up to witness the scene.

"Well at least we know who did it." Rose finally spoke after a few minutes.

"We do?" Dana said looking around.

"Yeah only one group practices this kind of destruction magic." Rose said picking up some of the ash from the ground.

"We should report back the the High Priestess." Mallory said. "If we go after them alone we may start a war that we can't handle."

"Fucking diplomacy." Rose said throwing the ash to the ground.

"I think she's right Rose, if they could do this to an angel what could we possibly do to them?" Dana said putting her hand on Rose's shoulder.

"I know she's right." Rose said putting her hand on top of Dana's. "That doesn't mean that I have to like it."

The girls set up camp for the night just a little ways down the mountian in a small cave. Amelia had assured the group that this particular cave wasn't home to any kind of creature. That night Dana had another dream in which Gargalesis visited her, once again she was suspended in the air feeling a mixture of mind shattering tickling as well as repeated gushing orgasms. Unlike in the previous dreams however this time Gargalesis spoke to her.

"You have done so well Dana." Gargalesis said using her long sharp nails inside of Dana's armpits as she stared down into Dana's laughing face. "You have reunited my twin and I's people, you have endured and given ticklish torments that have pleased me to witness. You have gathered the evidence needed to take action against those who have slain my angel. You have been a dutiful servent, and I think that you should be rewarded."

Dana suddenly saw herself in the third person standing at the mountians peak. She watched as she knelt down and moved a bush aside and crawled under it pulling something out. Just as she was about to see what it was she was startled awake by Rose.

"Dana, what the fuck, are you ok?" Rose asked in a worried tone. Dana sat up and looked around in the darkness to see all of her companions looking at her worriedly. "You've been laughing like you were being tortured for like 20 minutes. We couldn't wake you up!"

"Oh... Sorry." Dana said her mind still foggy. "I was dreaming about Gargalesis. She showed me something." Dana snuggled into Rose's lap and promptly fell back asleep. Her dreams returned but this time instead of Gargalesis tickling her it was Rose. Dana awoke the next morning to find the rest of the group eating bacon and eggs that Amelia had packed. She had a quick bite to eat and then excused herself returning up the mountain, looking for the bush she had seen in her dream. Just behind the burnt corpse of the angels body Dana could see the bush, she carefully crawled in under the branches reaching in and feeling something with her fingertips. As she pulled it back out her heart began to pound as she pulled out a nearly 3 foot long stiff golden feather. Dana instantly recognized it as the same type of feather that Gargalesis had used to edge her endlessly when she was trying to save Rose. Dana wondered if the magical properties of the feather would manifest outside of Gargalesis' realm. She carefully afixed the feather to the outside of her pack and walked back down the mountain to find the rest of the group ready to head out.

It was a somber trip back to the Cult's castle the girls only talking when they needed to convey information about the trail or asking to take a rest. Every night the girls would set up camp just berfore dark and start picking it up as soon as the light of the sun started to show in the horizon. Once back at the Cult's castle Rose met privately with the High Priestess first before everyone else including Amelia was asked to join them in the Priestess's private quarters.

"I have some alarming news for all of you." The High Priestess said a somber look on her face. "It seems that whomever is behind this attack isn't happy that you were able to collect the evidence of thier crimes. We have recieved word from a few of the more neutral organizations in which we deal with that they have been approached by anonymous envoys who offered them bounties if they could turn you over to them. Dead or alive." Dana felt her heart skip a beat. "As such I've made the decision that it is no longer safe for you, nor the other members of my order for you to remain here."

"Where will we go?" Cassidy asked as tears welled up in her eyes. "We have nowhere else."

"That's where I come in." A familiar voice caused Dana's ears to perk up as she turned back to the open door behind her. "I told you two to be back. By. Monday." Paige said in a scolding tone.

"Paige." Rose said with relief in her voice. "I'm so sorry, this isn't what this was supposed to be..." Paige silenced Rose by putting her finger onto her lips.

"I know, I know." Paige said pulling Rose's head against her hip, Dana watched as Rose began to cry into Paige's long flowing cloak.

"You have all been offered assylum at our Coven in the moral realm." Paige said. "Of course no record of this agreement will be kept in order to protect you from being followed."

"So we're going back with you?" Cassidy said looking to Dana hopefully.

"Looks like it." Dana said mustering a smile.

"You'll have this evening to pack your things, Dana and Rose we have already collected your items from the Inn you rented. I'm sorry Amelia but we didn't have the resources to get anything for you." The High Priestess said.

"That's ok." Amelia said. "Most everything I own is on my back anyway."

The group left the High Priestess office and Cassidy and Mallory gathered their belongings and joined the rest of the group in a room which neither Cassidy or Mallory had seen before. There were enough bed rolls for the entire group as well as a marked map showing a path through the forest avoiding the main roads. The next morning the group set out silently making their way through the forest, each of them afraid to make a sound and cause the group to be found. On the road it would have only been a one night trip between the two towns, but due to the fact that they were traveling through the forest and they're attempts at avoiding detection it took them an extra night. As they got close to the town it was just starting to get dark, they were hunkerd down waiting for a contact that the High Priestess had arranged when suddenly Dana felt a hand on her shoulder. Dana started to scream when a hand went over her mouth muffling her cry.

"Shh, shh, shh, sorry, sorry, you're ok." An apologetic voice said. Dana turned around as was stunned to see the waitress that Rose and her had stripped for the Giggle Pixies when first arriving in this world.

"It's you." Dana said quietly turning to the girl.

"My name is Katie." The girl said smiling at Dana. "And you're one of the girls who untied my boots and then cut off my clothes for those damned pixies."

"Oh my god that's so mean!" Cassidy said with a sparkle in her eyes.

"Yeah no kidding, I was stuck there for another eight hours before I finally wriggled loose. Then I had to walk back practically naked into town." Katie complained.

"And you're helping us why?" Mallory asked coldly.

"Just because you played a cruel prank on me doesn't mean you deserve to get killed." Katie said turning her back to the group. "C'mon I'm taking you the rest of the way tonight, a bunch of out of towners showed up at the Inn this afternoon asking way to many questions." The group followed Katie back to the tree that Rose and Dana had used to cross over into this realm getting there as the moon reached it's highpoint. "This is as far as I go." Katie said as Rose and Paige helped Dana and the other three girls find a place around the tree. "Good luck, I hope I see you all again someday."

Rose and Paige led the group in the meditation neede to cross realms insisiting that they hold hands so as to travel together and not get lost. After a few tries resulting in Dana begining to fall only to be forced back up violently everyone relaxed enough to allow themselves to fall back into the tree opening their eyes to a hot summers day on earth.

It had been about a month since the group had returned to earth and things were starting to settle out. Rose had taken a lot of time to herself in order to process what she had seen at the site of the angels murder. Cassidy, Mallory, and Amelia had familiarized themselves with the basic workings and acceptable behavior in the city which they now resided. It did take Paige wiping the memory of a police officer who had arrested Amelia for carrying her dagger into the mall when going to purchase clothes, but that was about the worst of it.

One thing that had been eating away at Dana for a few weeks was Mallory. She would often catch Mallory staring at her but as soon as she looked towards her Mallory would avert her gaze. Dana had tried asking Cassidy about it but even she wasn't sure what was going on. Now Dana was sitting in the common room using an electic flosser to tickle the feet of her stock bound giggle pixie as Cassidy and Ameila watched in amusement.

"What a fun idea trapping them like that. It really opens up all thier sensitive spots." Amelia said appreciating the bondage, she had stopped wearing her Shibari ropes when out in public so as to not draw as much attention to herself but as it was a rainy sunday morning and there was no reason to leave the house she had recruited Dana and Cassidy to help bind her. Paige was sitting in a large overstuffed chair with her own giggle pixie held in it's wooden frame between her knees. She was using a fine paintbrush to tease the creatures nipples as it shook its head back and forth in laughter and fluttered it's wings. Rose had gifted her the pixie upon their return having purchased it with the intention to give it to her. Dana was suprised how much Paige had taken to tormenting the tiny creature, sometimes late at night she would hear it's high pitched shrieks if she walked past Paige's room.

Mallory walked in just as Dana had settled the vibrating flosser in between the pixies legs causing it's breathing to become ragged. Mallory stood in the doorway watching as the pixie cried out with a forced orgasm. Dana could have sworn she heard Mallory start crying as she ran up the stairs to her room. Dana handed the flosser off to Cassidy who looked down at the now panting pixie, to her surprise the pixie appeared to be wiggling it's toes as if trying to entice Cassidy to use the flosser there.

"Tehehe, I think it likes it." Amelia said with a giggle as Cassidy began to slip the thin vibrating piece of plastic inbetween the pixies toes forcing a flurry of high pitched raucous laughter. Amelia picked up a second flosser and began to use it on the pixies other foot causing the pixie to thrash wildly. Dana left the room and walked up the stairs knocking on Mallory's door.

"Go away." Mallory yelled angrily. Dana could hear what she was fairly certain was Mallory sobbing into her pillow.

"Mallory?" Dana said knocking again. "What is it? What did I do?"

"Just leave!" Mallory demanded. Dana was about to walk away when she suddenly decided that she was going to settle this once and for all. Dana opened the door closing it behind her and found Mallory laying face down in her bed actively sobbing. She walked up sitting on the bed next to Mallory and put her hand gentle on her back, causing Mallory to sob even harder.

"Mallory," Dana said sadly. "What can I do?"

"Keep your promise." Mallory said not lifting her face out of the pillow. What promise, Dana thought to herself for a moment before it suddenly dawned on her.

"My promise..." Dana said, deep regret in her voice. "Oh Mallory... Oh I'm so sorry." Dana said laying her body on top of Mallory's as she began to sob harder again. "With everything that happened and what we saw I just, I mean I guess I forgot. Oh my god that's horrible of me, I'm so sorry." Dana was starting to tear up as well when Mallory rolled over to look at her.

"So it's not that you didn't want to?" Mallory asked holding back a sob.

"What! No!" Dana said. "Oh my god no!"

"I just thought that you had only promised when you didn't think it could really happen and now that I was here you didn't want to do it." Mallory blurted out.

"Mallory." Dana said laying next to her and pulling her close. "I promise that wasn't the case. I just, my minds not been where it was before the mountain."

"Yeah," Mallory said staring off past Dana with a look that she had seen on everyone who had been atop that mountain at one point or another.

"Alright I'm going to make this up to you Mallory." Dana said sitting cross legged on Mallory's bed. "Do you have any plans tomorrow?"

"No." Mallory said sniffling.

"Alright then get a good nights sleep," Dana said standing up. "Oh and don't you dare touch yourself tonight." Dana pointed at Mallory who's eyes quickly shifted from heartbroken to lustful. Dana immediately began to make arrangements and went to bed early so as to be thoroughly rested for the next day.

The next morning Mallory woke up to find a note on her nightstand telling her to go down to the mansions basement. She didn't even bother to change from her sleeping attire before rushing downstairs through the kitchen, where Cassidy, Amelia, Rose, and Paige were eating breakfast, and down the basement stairs. When she reached the bottom of the stairs she saw Dana smiling as she stood next to a large strange padded chair.

"Get in." Dana ordered. Mallory quickly began to strip watching as Dana's smile grew with every piece of clothing she removed. Once she was fully exposed she climbed into the chair finding it very comfortable. Mallory was reclined with her feet out in front of her but seperated, leaving easy access to her womanly parts. Dana grabbed Mallory's wrists lifting them over her head and starting to secure them to two padded boards with straps every 3-4 inches. Mallory was already starting to feel wetness between her legs as Dana took her time ensuring that each strap was securely fastened. Once her arms were done Dana placed a harness over Mallory's upper body, clicking into little rings on the chair and then pulling it so tight that Mallory's breasts began to ache as they were forced forward by the straps. Next was a series of belts that secured around Mallory's waist and upper thighs, Dana made sure to pull extra tight on these and once she was done Mallory found that her hips had litterally no movement. Then Dana went down Mallory's legs with another strap every 3-4 inches and finnally closed the small foot stock at the end of each leg and tied back Mallory's toes tightly leaving them completely immobile. Dana stood back looking Mallory over preditorily, Mallory could feel Dana's gaze cutting into her soul as her mind began frantically to dump chemicals into her system.

"She's ready!" Dana called up the stairs and Mallory felt her heart begin to pound out of her chest as one by one, Cassidy, Amelia, Rose, and Paige walked down the stairs each with giant smiles on their faces. Mallory was feeling a mixture of arousal, excitement, and joy, but on the other side of the coin she was feeling terror, humiliation and the feeling that she may have bitten off more than she could chew. Mallory waited silently turning red as the girl walked closer to her. She noticed Paige looking between her legs and felt a wave of humiliation wash over her, as that wave built so did her horniness which compounded her humiliation.

"Well Mallory," Dana said putting her hands on Mallory's knees causing her to gasp and flinch as much as her bindings would allow. "Do you remember how mean you were to me the night of my trial?" Mallory suddenly remember back to that night, she had been truly as cruel as she possibly could have been right up until the very last second. She had built up Dana's promise so much in her head she had all but forgotten what had caused her to make it in the first place. Mallory started to wonder if she had made a terrible mistake. "Well today I'm finally going to get my revenge, and all of our friends are going to help me." Mallory heard Cassidy let out a small giggle as she produced a large jar and paintbrush.

"Oh no." Mallory said looking at the jar. "Is that..."

"Tears of Knismesis." Cassidy said dipping the brush into the liquid and lifting it up letting the fluid drip off the end of the brush.

"Wait! Waitwaitwaitwait!" Mallory stammerd as Cassidy began to paint the cruel substance onto her starting at her hands and working down her body. Mallory had forgotten how utterly unbareable the itching was from this stuff. Mallory tried to keep her composure but by the time that Cassidy was painting her soles she was already pleading with each of them to either scratch her or wash the substance off. Once Cassidy had finished applying the Tears, she pulled up a stool and sat at one of Mallory's trapped feet. Mallory's eyes widened as she saw Rose pulling up a stool as well holding two large hairbrushes in her hand.

"Nonononononononnnooooo! Not the brushes! Please! Not that oh please!" Mallory began to beg causing both Rose and Cassidy to start giggling. Mallory's eyes widened as Amelia suddenly apeared at her side holding another hairbrush in one hand and an electric toothbrush in the other. She was almost immediately joined by Paige armed with the same. Dana walked up between Mallory's legs sitting at the stool that had been placed there.

"Mallory," Dana said commanding her undevided attention. "I want you to understand just how fucked you are. You are completely helpless and every single person that has any idea where you are at the moment is in this room waiting to help inflict your sweet suffering. There will be no pitty, no mercy, no breaks. There will be nothing that you will be able to do other than take whatever we give you for as long as we want to give it. It's going to be hard but try to remember that we aren't doing this because we hate you, although you may come to hate us for the next 18 hours, we're doing it because we love you, and deep down inside your body wants to suffer."

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUHUUUUUCK!" Mallory began to laugh uncontrollably as all four girls began to attack her with their tickle tools. Mallory tried desperately to move any part of her body away from the tickling but wasn't able to find any weakness in her bindings. Rose and Cassidy were each using a different technique with the brushes Rose using one brush on Mallory's heel while using the other one just below her toes. Cassidy on the other foot was moving her brushes up and down on the very edge of Mallory's feet, everytime the left moved up the right would move down and vice versa. Amelia was clearly focused on Mallory's underarm and she relentlessly scrubed the haribrush over the soft slippery skin there, at the moment her toothbrush sat unused in her other hand. Paige on her other side was giving her underarm the same treatment although less agressively that Amelia, but what was really starting to drive Mallory crazy was Paige's electic toothbrush. Paige was slowly and methodically moving the brush over, under, and around Mallory's erect nipple. The buzzing electronic device was something that Mallory had never before experianced and she loved how much she fucking hated it. Dana sat watching Mallory decend into ticklish madness for nearly an hour before she spoke again.

"Maaaaaaaloryyyyyyyyy." Dana sang playfully. "I have something to shoooooow yooooooou." Dana held up her long golden feather for Mallory to inspect. While Mallory wasn't as experianced in tickling as Rose and Dana seemed to be, she had spent some time being tickled at the brothel in her town, and she distinctly remembered being disapointed that a feather barely tickled her at all. Surely someone with Dana's experiance would have known that Mallory thought to herself. "This feather is a gift from Gargalesis." Dana paused waiting for Mallory to process her words fully. "It has some very interesting properties, the one that is going to have the largest effect on you is it's edging capabilities." Dana once again paused making sure that Mallory could follow her while still recieving relentless tickles. "No matter how long I stroke this feather against your clit it will never allow you to cum. It will bring you up to the edge of orgasm, but it won't let you release. The sensations will just keep building and building but you will never be able to feel that sweet sweet release." Dana began to slowly drag the feather down in between Mallory's thighs causing her entire body to shudder. Once the tip of the feather left her body Dana immediately began to slide the feather back up. Dana continued this slow torture without saying another word.

Mallory was certainly overstimulated but she was far from suffering. In fact with the addition of Dana's feather she was feeling amazing. She felt the pressure slowly growing between her thighs and had begun to moan softly along with her laughter. She had heard what Dana had said about not being able to cum but she could feel that she was ready to blow at any second. With each pass of the feather she assured herself that this would be the one to push her over the edge into ecstacy. Then, it didn't, again and again the feeling would grow and she'd be sure this was the time and then, it would just pile on more sensation. Mallory began to feel a slight panic building in her as she began to realize that she was far beyond the point at which she sould have cum, and yet nothing.

"PLEASE!" Mallory managed to get out between bouts of laughter, but Dana just smiled cruelly at her sliding the feather up and down, up and down, never stopping. "DANA PLEEEEHEHEHEHEEASE!" Mallory pleaded again hoping that it would work but knowing that it wouldn't.

"I've only been at it for half an hour." Dana said in mock disapointment. "You've got hours and hours left before I'd even consider letting you get off."

Mallory felt simultanious dread, arousal, and anger.

"Maybe this will take her mind off it." Rose said standing up and wiggling her fingers just over Mallory's rib cage and tummy. Suddenly it was as if dozens of hands were tickling all over Mallory's upper body. Mallory decended into a fit of unstopable laughter that lasted nearly an hour. Her stomach hurt from laughing so hard for so long and although it wasn't doing her any good she was unable to stop every muscle in her body from fighting against her bindings. Suddenly it all just became to much for Mallory.

"AAAHAHAHAHAHAA! FUCK YOU! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I NEED TO CUM! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Mallory screamed only being met with raucous laughter from everyone else in the room. The embaressment of pleading her captors to let her cum only seemed to add more pressure behind her aching pussy.

"What's the matter Mal? You can dish it out but you can't take it." Rose said as she cast another spell this time on Mallory's thighs, hips, and knees. Mallory's laughter increased yet again as she threw her head back looking at the ceiling only to see a giant mirror reflecting the scene back at her. Dana was particularly proud of that trick and felt herself begin to leak as she saw that Mallory had noticed.

"Scrub, scrub, scrub, Mallory." Cassidy said teasingly. "Do my brushes tickle? Well if you don't like it then just move your foot, oh wait you can't!"

Amelia at some point had realized that she had a second impliment and had started exploring Mallory's body. She tried her neck, ears, nose, inside the elbow and even the palm of Mallory's hand which was suprisingly effective. She finally settled for copying Paige in teasing Mallory's now very sore nipples. Mallory tried to fight the urge to beg again for as long as she could knowing that it wouldn't do her a lick of good, but after a while it just became to much and the flood gates opened.

"HAHAHAHAHAA! PLEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHA! LET ME CUM! HAHAHAHAHA! I'M GOING TO EXPLODE! HAHAHAHAAAA! I'LL DO ANYTHING!" Mallory begged.

"You edged me for twice this long." Dana said acting as if she was insulted.

"HAHAHAHAAAA! THAT WAS DIFFERENT! AHHHH AHHHH! YOU WEREN'T BEING TICKLED! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE! AND I DIDN'T HAVE THAT, AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA, FUCKING FEATHER!"

"That's true I guess this is much worse for you than it was for me." Dana said without stoping her feather. "Too bad!" All five girls started laughing as Mallory began to switch between cursing them and pleading with them for mercy, after about half an hour of this Dana finally spoke up. "I don't know you guys I don't think I can stand to listen to the poor thing beg any longer."

"Me either." Cassidy said still not stoping her constant scrubing.

"Oh hold on I got it!" Amelia said reaching for somthing behind Mallory. Before she could react to what was happening Amelia had secured the ball gag inside of Mallory's mouth and was not wrapping a pair of her own dirty knee high socks that she had bought her first week on earth around her head and followed that up with a few wraps of bondage tape. Mallory was amazed at how queit the room got as all she could now hear was her muffled laughter and the constant srubbing of the hairbrushes against her skin.

"Alright Mallory I'll make you a deal." Cassidy said applying another coat of the Tears of Knismesis to both of her feet. "If you tell us to stop we'll let you go." Mallory began to scream into her gag only hearing muffled noises leaving her mouth. "What's that I can't quiet here you." Cassidy said as she resumed her brushing. Mallory tried even harder to scream but still could only produce muffled hums. "Oh well I guess you don't want to get out." Cassidy said teasingly. Mallory began to whimper into her gag knowing that no matter what she was going to continue to suffer until her sadistic captors were satisfied.

Mallory's suffering continued well into the evening hours with her 5 tormentors relentlessly torturing her. She had finally settled into that tiny space between pleasure and pain, the treatment that she was recieving was absolute torture, but she was able to enjoy her own doomed suffering. What she loved most was how much fun her tormentors were having at her expense. All 4 of the women tickling her were taunting her for her distress and laughing derisively at what pleas for mercy she managed to squeak through her gag. The sadistic delight they took from her ticklish agony was just the sort of cruelty Mallory had fantasized about all those lonely nights back at the castle. Then there was Dana, pure cruelty manifested in physical form, unlike the rest of the group she stayed relatively silent, content to watch Mallory Suffer. It was as if her goal was to drive Mallory insane, taking pleasure and turning it into unimagineable suffering. There was somthing about her though that made Mallory love her, somewhere deep inside of her everytime the feather left her clit she was desperately hoping that it would begin again. In short Mallory would have done anything to escape this torture, but she also knew that this was far from the last time she was going to allow this to be done to her.

"Oh Maaaaaaaalloooooooooreeeeeeeeeeey!" Dana sang in her sweet playful tone. "I have something else to show yoooooou." Dana, without pausing the stroke of her feather held up a long white device with a round bulb on the end. "This." Dana paused for dramatic effect. "Is a vibrator." Dana held it closer to Mallory and switched it on, because of the gag Mallory was able to hear the gentle hum of the device, it was similar to the toothbrushes that had been driving Mallory's nipples insane but far far stonger. Mallory was literally terrified of what the device was going to do to her. "And this is what it does." Dana said pulling the feather clear of Mallory's sopping wet pussy and pushing the vibrator directly onto her clit and holding it there.

Mallory's entire body filled with orgasmic pleasure as the hours and hours of pent up sensations burst through the dam all at once. Her screams if not muffled by the gag, sock, and tape would have been audible from outside the mansion. After over a minute Mallory couldn't believe that the orgasm was still going as she screamed and screamed into her gag. The ticklers in the meantime had redoubled their efforts knowing that Mallory would be far more sensitive now that she had finally been allowed to orgasm. Mallory's body went through three long drawn out orgasms in the first 5 minutes of Dana using the vibrator. Mallory, have been begging for hours to be allowed to orgasm now desperately needed them to stop.

Dana locked eyes with Mallory knowing that the vibrator was a brand new torture all its own when used this way. She had experianced the overstimulation once before with a girl she dated. She thought it was hilarious to hold the vibrator on Dana long after she came and forcing her to bed and plead for it to be removed. It had been torture then and Dana hadn't been edged for nearly 16 hours. She could tell that she was coming up on the line that very well may end her and Mallory's friendship if she crossed it. Dana let Mallory have one more orgasm her eyes rolling into her head and then slowly lifted the vibrator away. Mallory's eyes shot open wide as she frantically began to scream and nod her head no. Dana unsure of what else to do place the vibrator gently against Mallory's clit again. Mallory nodded yes while still screaming into her gag, Dana seeing this as a free ticket to resume her cruelty started to gently jiggle the vibrator while pressing it hard into Mallory. After another twenty minutes Mallory's body went limp as she lost consciousness. Dana turned off the vibrator and the rest of the girls stopped tickling. They all just sat there taking in the events of the day for quite a while before Cassidy began to unstrap Mallory's bindings. Soon everyone was helping to free Mallory and doing thier best to clean her up both of the itching powder and her own tears, sweat, and other juices. Dana and Cassidy carried Mallory to her room where she briefly woke up as they were tucking her in.

"Stay." Mallory said reaching out to Cassidy. "Please."

Dana smiled as Cassidy crawled under the covers next to Mallory a gigantic smile on her face.

"Next time I want it to be you using the feather." Mallory said to Cassidy just before passing out again.

"I can't wait." Cassidy said snuggling into Mallory.

Dana turned the light off and left the room making her way back to the basement. The only one still down there was Rose who was holding the golden feather. Dana climbed up onto the still wet chair and allowed Rose to strap her down tight. Rose took her place on the stool between Dana's legs.

"How many tonight?" Dana asked bristling with anticipation.

"I'm thinking 5000 to start and adding 100 every time you beg me to stop." Rose said playing with the feather.

"You're so mean." Dana said her eyes opening wide.

"You love it." Rose said as she started slowly dragging the feather across Dana's already throbbing pussy over about 3 seconds. "One." Rose said at the feather reached the bottom and began to work it's way back up to the top. "Two."

Oh, you have GOT to keep going with this series!!! I absolutely am enamored yet again by your work!!!

I stick with it. best author ever. please more!
Nothing as hot as your mindfuck/betray games!!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back