• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New TK Artist! Introducing Gig Lee!

Gig Lee

Hi, All:

I am officially opening my own on line studio specializing in TK art. I am taking commissions now! Here is a sample of my work together with my price guide. Check it out! Looking forward to doing business here on the TMF. For details, please PM me here at the TMF, or email me at [email protected]

Happy Holidays!GLA_ad.jpg

Dang, son! I think you are gonna get some good business.

SKILLZ!!!!!

This is an awesome image, mate.

Welcome to the community. I'm sure you will receive a lot of interest. And I look so forward to seeing more of what you can do.

B

Wow, you're very talented!! I was going to PM you this question, but thought I'd post in case anyone else was curious...

Can you take a pic or pics of a real girl (in this case, my wife) and make her the tickler in your art?

Wow I very nice I might need to ask for a commission from you

tk portaits and likenesses

Wow, you're very talented!! I was going to PM you this question, but thought I'd post in case anyone else was curious...

Can you take a pic or pics of a real girl (in this case, my wife) and make her the tickler in your art?

You bet! Send me your picture details--the scenario you want, color or b/w etc. and we can discuss.

Welcome to the community Gig Lee.
Outstanding artwork, we hope you stay for a long time.

Sent from my HUAWEI NXT-L29 using Tapatalk

Hi and thanks! If you're interested in commissioning me, let me know. We can discuss details.

Thank you so much. Always nice to hear, especially from a fellow artist. :)

Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome!

And the compliments on my work! :) Thanks everyone!

Hi, All:

I am officially opening my own on line studio specializing in TK art. I am taking commissions now! Here is a sample of my work together with my price guide. Check it out! Looking forward to doing business here on the TMF. For details, please PM me here at the TMF, or email me at [email protected]

Happy Holidays!View attachment 516501

What a truly wonderful debut!

Welcome to the Neighborhood!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Jim
MTJpub.com

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back