• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A pic of my tat on right bicep.(Tickling related)

Sadistickler1

TMF Poster
WOW! Already post 50!!! I'll honor it with a pic of my tattoo on my right bicep. its a tickling scene.
Look in the center very closely. The artist and myself took 2 hours to hide the image in the tattoo as you see it now. He did a good job. Just goes to show ya, how obsessed I am about foot tickling. LOL!If you can't figure it out, it is a set of bare feet, tied at the ankles, getting tickled by a blue feather in the right hand, and fingers f the left hand.(Notice even the toes have red nail polish.LOL!) Some people don't see it when I show them, but maybe you ticklers and lees out there will find it right away. Good luck.:p
Sadistickler

ok

Now I though my sublime tattoo was dope....that sir is the coolest shit on the block.

Impressive. At one time I thought of doing a similar thing, but could never come up with an idea I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

By the way, I love the Sawyer signature!

Rxx

That tattoo is spectacular!

Like the man said, I've not found any art I thought would look good on my body when I turn 80. Still, if I was going to get a tattoo, that would be the one I'd pick.

Congratulations on a terrific design.

Thanks everyone. TRexx, I say, just find what you want and do it. It took me and the artist about 2 hours to draw up this design from what I described to him. I wanted something subtle and not in your face. I make a game out of it by letting people try to guess the hidden picture i the middle. Most (Nonticklers) don't. but when I point it out they're shocked and think it is cool. If anyone really wants a toatto with tickling in it, just talk to your local tatoo artist. he will chuckle, but not make a big deal out of it.
Sadistickler

It's a pretty good tattoo. I'm sure there are WAY BETTER tattoos out there on people i'm sure of it. But for what it's worth it is still pretty neat looking Sadistic. Awesome.

i love it totally sexy and hot. someone suggested to me that i get a tattoo of my signature on my shoulder. or the back of it. hmmm the possibilities..

isabeau :wub:

Generally speaking I am not at all a tattoo fan, so you can take this comment as very genuine: that job is ABSOLUTELY amazing!!!! It's something that at least does mean something! Great piece of artwork!

Good job!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back