• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Queenly Reception [Charlotte/NXT Girls Story]

The-Tickling-Master

Like what you see? My commissions are currently open, click here

Consider also supporting me on Patreon, click here.

---------------

Charlotte Flair stepped into the Performance Center with all the authority and poise that she was entitled to. She was, after all, The Queen - a superior breed to athlete, daughter of the greatest male wrestler who has ever lived. She expected a reception and she got one – although not with the oomph and… well, Flair that she expected.

A few of the NXT signees were here to welcome her into the PC, but they were not clapping, they were not cheering. In fact, most of them stared at her with contempt. She chuckled; bunch of jealous pricks. It didn’t matter. She was the NXT Champion now. She was a main roster talent gracing the C show with her presence; she stepped in when she wanted, and, in a single match, became the top girl. Again.

For it was her destiny to rule wherever she stepped in.

She struck a pose as she stepped into the center, watching as some of the trainees and NXT stars rolled their eyes. She just smiled, reveling in their jealousy. But, of course, she also didn’t fail to notice the glimmer of ambition in their eyes as they gazed into the prize on her waist: The NXT Women’s Championship.

“Ladies, your Queen has arrived.” She said with a wide, arrogant smirk. “If you watch carefully, I’m sure you will all learn a lot on how to be a star.”

Someone clapped – slowly, but still. Finally, some respect! She looked around, searching for who was the person.

The answer surprised her. Stepping from the crowd, going on her direction, was Rhea Ripley, the woman she defeated at Wrestlemania to win that championship. Charlotte wondered if the ex-champion was going to try some cheap shot, and flinched, ready to defend herself. But, when Rhea got close to her, no strike came – instead, Ripley extended her hand for a handshake. Cautious, Charlotte shook it. Ripley’s hand was firm and… respectful?

It was rare for someone to show genuine respect in WWE, especially defeated enemies. And their rivalry had been pretty un-friendly. Charlotte… Didn’t quite know how to reply.

“Welcome. Now that you’re NXT champion you are officially NXT talent once again. How does it feel?” Rhea asked.

“It… Nostalgic.” Charlotte forced herself to recompose. Yes, she was shocked, but if Rhea wanted to be the bigger woman, she wouldn’t shit all over it. “But I’m looking forward to face this new crop of talent. You… showed a lot of heart in our match.” She admitted; if Rhea was being polite, it was worth it to retribute in kind. “I’m excited to see what else NXT has to offer.”

“Some of the toughest women in the planet, I can tell you that much. Come on, I’ll show you around. How does that sound?”

“I… Thank you. I’ll accept.”

And thus, the two women who were such bitter rivals a few days ago departed as respectful business colleagues. Charlotte was surprised, but satisfied.

They roamed the corridors of the Performance Center, Rhea familiarizing the Queen with the station. Of course, most of it was familiar already to Charlotte – but a lot had changed since her days in NXT, and she was forced to admit that the tour was pretty useful.

“So, that concludes our little tour. Anything else you need?”

“I gotta say, Rhea, I’m surprised. I didn’t expect to receive such a warm welcome from… Well, from you.”

“Oh, you know, business is business. NXT is a family. You’re here now, so you’re no longer an outsider – at least for now. And here in NXT, we girls have a tradition of a welcoming ritual for newcomers. I take them on a tour, and then we do the Trial. Although we will not be doing it to you.” She said.

“Wait, what do you mean, the Trial?”

“Oh, it’s part of our little ritual. Every single girl here in NXT has gone through it. It’s a trial of fortitude and willpower. You know, so they know things here are serious business, and that you need to be tough to be in NXT – much tougher than anywhere else, main roster included. But as I said, you don’t need to worry about it.”

“Wait, why not?” She felt offended by the notion. Were they underestimating her fortitude and willpower? She was just as tough as anyone else here!

“We know you’re eventually going to lose that belt and hurry back to the main roster. You’re too much of a golden girl to hang out with us down here for long. You’re part of the family for now… but not for long. So, there’s not really much of a point of forcing you to prove yourself.” Oh, so there it was – the venom, the confrontational attitude. The façade of politeness and warmness had vanished; Charlotte realized all Rhea had done so far was to deliver that single burn.

She was a fool if she thought Charlotte would take that and not react.

“Oh, Rhea… I’d easily say that you’re the toughest girl here in NXT. And I beat you. Easily! So yeah, I don’t think I’ll be dropping this belt anytime soon. So I want to take the Trial. You know, just to maintain tradition. This tradition didn’t exist on my times, and I’ll not accept to go through NXT again and not take part in it!” She kept a somewhat courteous tone, but sent a message that was more mockery than exaltation. And by the way Rhea’s smirk trembled, she realized that she hit the target.

“You sure? You really don’t need to go through it. Most girls wish they didn’t. We actually force newcomers to repeat it every day until they manage to complete it without quitting and more than one girl gave up their dream careers because of it. You should really exercise your privilege and avoid the Trial. Spare yourself the suffering. There’s no handouts and no silver platters in the Trial. Being Flair’s kid won’t save you in it.”

“Anything that you can go through I can as well. I demand, as your NXT Champion, to go through the Trial.”

She expected her demand to displease Rhea, but the reaction was different from what Charlotte expected. Rhea just gave her a wide, wicked smirk of satisfaction. Charlotte quickly understood – Rhea WANTED her to go through the trial. She was attacking Charlotte’s ego to bait her into accepting it – after all, they would never be able to force her otherwise, since she was a veteran and a star. Rhea clearly expected this Trial of hers to break the Queen. To humiliate her.

Well, she was in for a rough awakening then. She would learn, once again, that Flairs are always superior.

“Very well then. If you insist. I’ll call the other girls. Meet us at the storage rooms at the back in 30 minutes, okay? And come in ring gear.”

She nodded, and went to her private locker to change. She didn’t think it was particularly weird the request to come in ring gear; it was common for WWE superstars to do all sorts of things in their gear.

30 minutes later, she was dressed up and ready, and went to the rooms she was told to. She opened the door and was faced with pure darkness for a moment – until someone inside it flipped a switch, revealing who had been waiting for her in the dark.

In the room, she saw, of course, Rhea Ripley – but she NXT star was not alone. She was joined by Mia Yim, Shotzi Blackheart and Tegan Nox. So, basically, the entire goody-two shoes squad of NXT.

They were all around a contraption found right in the center of the room, under the focus of the lights. It was some sort of restraining device, padded with soft leather cushions, in the shape of an X and tilted back – a mixture of chair and sofa, but with restraints for ankles and wrists. It was something straight out of a BDSM dungeon.

“Kinky.” Charlotte said, not allowing her voice to betray her true feelings of shock. She expected a lot of things, but not that.

“Welcome to The Trial.” Rhea said, with a smirk. “Please, hop in.”

Charlotte was a bit nervous, but didn’t show it. She repeated in her own minds the words she had said previously: whatever Rhea could handle, she could as well. And it’s not like she was afraid of pain. Anyone who was would not last in the wrestling business for long.

So, she did as instructed. She sat on the X-frame, and the girls strapped her down, tightening the cuffs around her extremities. After they were done, she tugged at the bondage, testing it out. It was tight. Very tight. Charlotte was left completely stretched in the bondage device, unable to move much – and definitely unable to defend herself from whatever the girls had planned.

For the first time in a long while, Charlotte felt actual anxiousness. She was not used to being so vulnerable. She always prided herself on her ability to control any situation. But in that device, she had surrendered all control. She was completely at the mercy of those women, and that didn’t make her comfortable at all.

“So what now?” Charlotte asked, trying to keep a brave face. The one thing she refused to do was show them she was afraid at all.

“Now you have to endure it for thirty minutes.” Shotzi said, as she placed a timer in full view of Charlotte. “If you do, you complete the trial.”

“You can quit at any moment.” Rhea interjected. “And we will stop, don’t worry. This is an important part of the trial. You can make it stop, at any time. Remember that, okay?” Rhea’s tone made it clear that phrase was not an act of consideration, but a dangerous trap for Charlotte to fall in and fail.

“What’s the point of the trial if I can just quit?”

“Enduring something when you have no choice is easy. Enduring something when you CAN quit, and NOT doing it, is what makes someone tough.” Said Tegan.

“That being said, The Trial is inescapable once you’ve begun it. If you fail it today, you will have to take it again tomorrow.”

Charlotte, even with her fear, scoffed. For two reasons: First, because they couldn’t force her. And second, because she was not going to fail anyways.

“And what the hell will I have to endure? I’m no stranger to pain.”

The three girls laughed, which took Charlotte by surprise. It was Rhea who finally spoke.

“We all are, Charlotte. No, no, The Trial uses another form of torment. Admittedly, it doesn’t work on everyone, but when it does… It is absolute torture. Shotzi, you’re the newest here, so you start.”

The green-haired girl stepped closer to Charlotte in response. At the same time, Rhea pressed a button on the timer, which started counting down.

Charlotte squirmed against her bonds, uncomfortable by her approach. Shotzi extended her hands, reaching for the Queen.

The goth star’s objective was only made clear to the Queen moments before the fingers made contact – and she only fully grasped the situation when the sensations were already ravaging her body.

Blackheart was tickling her!

“Whahahahhatt??” She exclaimed as the fingers made contact with her stomach. “WHaHAHahat ahahahrHEHEHE yohohouhuh DOHOHOhihinnng?”

“Tickling you. Isn’t it clear?” Shotzi said, playfully, as her fingers danced over the Queen’s midsection. Charlotte danced in place, her body doing her best to escape the prodding fingers. She couldn’t – refused, even – to comprehend and internalize the absurdity of the situation. A part of her wanted to deny it was happening, even now as the sensations ravaged her body and made her giggle and squirm like an energetic schoolgirl. It couldn’t possibly be happening; there had to be a mistake.

But no. Slowly, she begun to accept. Yeah, it was happening; she was tied down in a room in the back of the performance center, alone, defenseless, while three NXT stars were looking to tickle her into submission!

And she cursed her own ticklishness – because she was very ticklish, and she knew. Growing up with two male brothers, it didn’t take long for her to learn that – boys will be boys and eventually they will tickle and tease their sister. Now, tied down like this, she once again felt like that young, naïve kid at someone else’s mercy.

“STOHOHOHOPP!” She screamed, furious.

“You want to quit? Already?” Rhea taunted, and Charlotte realized what she had just said. The words have come out by themselves, her way of expressing her displease with the situation.

“NOHOHOHO!!” She said back, doing her best to speak amidst the laughter.

“Then don’t ask to stop. If you do it again, we’ll consider it a forfeit.”

“GHGHGHRHAHAHAHAHAH!!” Charlotte was frustrated. The stimulus was extremely annoying. She hated being so helpless. More than anything, she hated that small, nagging voice in the back of her head telling her that maybe shouting stop again would not be a bad idea…

She forced that thought out of her skull. She could take this. She was a Main Roster star! She couldn’t fail at something that every NXT rookie went through!

“No wonder you went straight for her belly.” Said Tegan Nox, stepping forward as well. Charlotte was just barely aware of Nox’s presence – all of her focus was on enduring the sensations. “I remember you screamed when I went for your sides like this!” She said, demonstrating it on the tied-up Charlotte. The Queen’s laughter grew an octave as she felt now two pairs of hands working over her midsection, Shotzi’s long nails tormenting her navel while Nox dug deep into her sides, pinching the flesh and vibrating her fingers.

“Not fair bringing up the past like that!” Shotzi said, playfully.

“Hey, at least you passed on your first try. I tapped out on the 15 minutes mark on my first attempt.” Nox replied, trying to put her friend over.

“Oh my God if I needed to take the Trial twice I think I’d have quit NXT!” Shotzi said, and both giggled; so did Charlotte, although she didn’t have much of a choice. Nox joined NXT just a little earlier than Shotzi, but it probably made one hell of a difference in terms of Trial experience, because she was a much more refined tickler. Shotzi was pure intensity; Nox had skill, and skill that had obviously been refined from experience. Charlotte would have shuddered thinking how many people received this treatment from her hands, if she wasn’t too busy with her own suffering.

And she WAS suffering, although she wouldn’t admit it if questioned. She really wanted that torment to stop; to stop feeling the hands teasing her navel, prodding her sides and squeezing her hips. The tickling was also proving to be quite a workout, although an athlete of her caliber wouldn’t get exhausted so easily.

The two-pronged assault continued for a few more minutes – minutes that moved excruciatingly slow, as Charlotte could attest by taking a look at the timer. It had barely reached 5 minutes! Fuck! This was rough, especially with two pairs of hands working her over.

She almost shouted “Stop” in protest, but remembered Rhea’s words and swallowed the words. She was not going to give it! Sure, it was bad, but she could take it!

“And honestly, you’re mocking me, but Rhea failed the Trial THREE times!” Nox said, recalling the conversation they were having previously; from the back of the room, Rhea chuckled.

“Ohhh this I heard! I heard she went insane whenever people went for her armpits!” And, as Shotzi finished the sentence, her hands darted to Charlotte’s hollows; this renewed the struggles of the superstar, who started screaming louder than before. She quickly learned her armpits were considerably more sensitive than her midsection; that was something she never had the opportunity to consider before, as even through her multiple ticklish mishaps with her brothers, she had never been tortured for so long, and in such a precarious position. And yet, tied down to that rack and completely exposed, with nothing except the ticklish torment to ponder about, she was able to notice the distinction pretty quickly and realize that, indeed, it was a much weaker spot.

The tickling kept going on, both girls alternating who would be responsible for each spot. Occasionally, both decided to take both spots, using one hand on the armpits and one on her midsection, making Charlotte go ballistic with the mixture of different stimuli. The Queen filled the room with her laughter and screaming.

“Know what? I’ll throw you a bone. If you beg for us to give you a break, we’ll stop for two full minutes!” Nox said after many more minutes of torment.

“So come on! Beg us, Charlotte!” Shotzi taunted.

Charlotte glanced at the timer. 10 minutes?! That couldn’t possibly be correct. No! She had been tickled for more than 10 minutes, she was sure of it! It couldn’t be possible!

The dread of having to endure this for 20 more minutes settled in, making her panic. At the same time, giving up her pride was too painful for her to do – be it begging for a break, be it actually giving up.

As such, she bit her lip and continued to endure as the fingers skittled around, making her twitch and dance. Nox and Shotzi laughed, amused at her own torment.

This kept going on for many minutes, slowly eroding Charlotte’s sanity and willpower. She wanted it to stop so bad. She was SO fucking ticklish, God. She was tempted to beg for her break; it was not like anyone besides those three would know…

Rhea stepped forward, finally. The other girls didn’t stop – Shotzi continued scratching her hollows, Nox continued goosing her sides.

“There’s just one spot left, huh? Maybe I should take it.”

Even in her ticklish daze, Charlotte understood what she meant.

The feet.

Charlotte always had problems with people touching her feet. Even pedicures were hard for her. She knew her feet were her absolute weakspot. That her suffering would reach a whole new level.

“NOHOHOHOHO!!” She protested, unable to do anything else. Rhea, smirking, kneeled down in front of the restrained feet, slowly removing Charlotte’s boots. The Queen glanced once more at the clock, even amidst de assault.

Tirtheen minutes?!?!

No! That was wrong! That needed to be wrong!

Her thoughts dissolved as Rhea’s fingers made contact.

“OHOHOHOHOHOH GOHOHOHOHOHODDD!” Charlotte exploded; the sensations on her arms and midsection evaporated. They ceased to matter; the fingers making contact with her soles were all that mattered in the world.

“Want me to stop?” Rhea asked, a sinister undertone to her voice. Charlotte almost screamed yes. And a huge part of her almost let it go. However, amidst the mirthful torment, she opened her eyes for an instant and looked at Rhea.

The look of smug satisfaction and superiority in the bitch’s face gave Charlotte the push she needed to remain strong, at least on that minute. She couldn’t lose here. She needed to resist. She was better than Rhea! She beat Rhea at Wrestlemania, and she could beat Rhea at this, too.

Rhea changed her approach, scratching Charlotte’s soles with her nails, from top to bottom, slowly and deliberately; as soon as they grazed her feet, Charlotte’s certainty on her success begun to falter. Still, she needed to do her best. She NEEDED to endure this, as unblearabke as it was, as much as every stroke and tease made her want to quit from the bottom of her heart.

“We hit the jackpot!” Shotzi exclaimed, jumping in place, excited.

“Sure did. Go help the boss. I’ll stay up here.”

Charlotte, even in her panicked, dazed state, managed to understand what that meant. Blackheart skipped downwards on the device, joining Rhea at the bottom – at her feet.

“SHOHOHOHOHTZIHIHIHI!!” She screamed, never getting a single moment of rest – Tegan went to work on her armpits with that skillful precision of hers, and Rhea never stopped tormenting her soles. Now, Rhea had jumped to the side, taking one whole foot just for her – and leaving one for Shotzi, who quickly took control of it. With two women working on her feet, Charlotte was thrust into an entirely new kind of hell. This was far more intense and excruciating than any submission hold she had ever been put in; by instinct, she tried to tap out – but, of course, her arm restraints prevented that, and instead she just shook in place. Not that it would have worked, anyways – there was only one way out of this torment.

She needed to give up. But god, she must be so close… She had been resisting them for so long. And yet, the timer was merciless. 16 minutes. She still had all the time she had endured so far to go.

She begun to despair, truly and completely. This Trial was impossible! At least for someone as sensitive as her! There was no way someone could stand 15 minutes being tickled by three different people, especially with two of them targeting her oh so sensitive feet.

She had to make it stop. But she had to endure. But she couldn’t take it. But she needed to win. She needed to prove her superiority.

But she really, really needed the tickling to stop. She couldn’t take it anymore.

“STOHOHOHOHOPP!!!” She screamed, finally. “MAHAHHAHAKEKEHHEHE IHIHIHITT STHOOHOHPP!!”

“What, Charlotte? Could you speak a bit clearer, please?” Rhea teased, keeping up the torment. “You want us to stop?

“YEHEHEHSSS!!”

“You’re giving up then?”

“YEHEHEHEHSSS DHAHAHAMMHIHIHITT!!”

“So you admit you’re not tough enough for the NXT trial? You admit you’re just a pampered ticklish little bitch?” She said, growing viler by the second.

“FUHUHUHUHUCKCK YOHOHOHOHUUH!!” Charlotte screamed amidst her laughter, angry at Rhea’s disrespect. Rhea and Shotzi both intensified the tickling in response, scratching her soles faster, harder. The broken Queen immediately regretted her challenge.

“Say it.”

“OHOHOKAHAHAHAYYY!! IHIHIM AAHAHAHA.. .AHAHAHAHHA TIHIHIHICKCLHIHIHIHIHISSHSHSH BIHIHIHITTCHH!!!” She howled, finally.

The girls stopped, now their turn to laugh – not from ticklish, desperate torment, but from fun.

“You’re not that tough, Charlie. You’re not going to last long around here.” Rhea said. She checked a stopwatch on her wrist. 28 minutes. Oh poor, poor Charlotte, she was so close… glancing at the visible timer, Rhea remembered her own trial, and how that thing messed up her perception of time. Only after passing the Trial it was that people learned the truth: That timer was rigged, and didn’t show the real time. It froze every few seconds at random intervals, to make the victim think time is going much, much slower.

“But hey, don’t worry, lots of people fail on their first try. Tomorrow you’ll be better, I bet!” Tegan said, half mocking, half genuine encouragement.

“Are you… insane… I’m not taking this trial… again.”

“Yes you are.” Rhea said, another devilish smirk on her face. “See that? And that?”

Charlotte followed with her gaze the places Rhea pointed. She saw, after some effort. WWE hidden cameras – a common fixture of wrestling locker rooms. Everything was caught on tape.

“That’s how we force newcomers to participate. Peer pressure them on the first try. Blackmail on the rest. So, unless you want the whole internet to see you admitting to be a ticklish little bitch, you WILL come back tomorrow. Until you win The Trial.”

“With feet as ticklish as these, I think she will break Kairi’s record of failures!” Shotzi said, and the three laughed. Charlotte, meanwhile, wanted to cry. The prospect of facing this again terrified her to her very core. And yet, she recognized she had no hope – it would be the end of her career if this came out.

Holding back tears, the broken Queen resigned herself to her fate, hoping – and yet doubting – that tomorrow she would be able to survive this Trial.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back