• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for everyone willing to answer :)

brya

Hi, ive been on here for awhile now and i never really have gotten into making posts. I was just wondering if i was the only one that used to think(before discovering this website) that they were the only ones that liked tickling? i remember when i was younger being so ashamed of myself and thinking that no one else in their right mind would be into the same kind of things as me. Did anyone else feel the same way before finding this website and gaining access to the world wide web???

Nope. I knew there were other people out there, even before I was exposed to them. Its just a logical conclusion. The internet is big and if tickling, or feet, or whatever, were not a big thing for more than one person, than it wouldn't exist in the quantities that it does.

Yay! Vlad is Logical!
However, it is quite normal, for someone to believe that they are the only ones in a strange position in the world if they decide to keep it secret.

I used to think I was the only one interested in bondage. Fortunately that crappy movie Exit to Eden came out and showed me what was out there.

Well I was lucky. When I was younger I had friends that were into tickling too, and we would constantly be at each other. As a matter of fact, the reason I'm into tickling now could very well be because of how involved tickling was in my social life as a kid.

Now that I'm an adult (read: bigger kid) I don't plan on changing anything :p

Now to try to figure out how my foot fetish came about >_>

Aye, I used to feel that way too.

Well, between the ages of 5 and 10 I didn't really care, I was just an innocent boy "innocently" tickling people. But when I reached the age of 11, I did feel kind of "alone". Then I met someone else with a foot fetish and that sorta opened my eyes.

And he was the most "out-going" person I knew...EVER. He knew he had a foot fetish but he never kept it a secret. Others considered it amusing. O_O

Nah, you weren't the only one by a long shot. When I was 7-8, I had elder stepsiblings who always got into ticklefights. I always wanted to get involved, but I had this funny feeling in my stomach (MAJOR butterflies :redface: ) and was afraid to get involved 'cuz I wanted to too much. I had no idea why I felt like that, and was ashamed. Now that I know what's what, OH how I wish I had gotten the crap tickled out of me.....;)

I don't think I ever thought I was alone, but I know someone else who did. :)

Snail Shell

Thanks for the replies :) any more would be appreciated

I was lucky - I found out about the tickle fetish scene before I actually got into it, so I never felt alone. The first thing I was into was bondage, and for some reason, whether or not I was the only one who liked it never actually crossed my mind. :umm:

I found out about the scene via the internet when I was 15 or 16...up until that point, I believed I was utterly alone, and some sort of freak...

Glad to know I'm one of a strong army of freaks!!! :p :p :p

j/k I love you guys!!!!

It's good to know that there are others like yourself out there...a beautiful thing indeed...

I however, never thought of myself as alone. I just never tickled someone. Then I found this, and I became so ashamed...So ASHAMED!!!!!!

I used to think I was the only person. Then I broke out of the tiny room I'd been trapped in all those years and discovered I'm not. There are people everywhere!

Journia said:
Yay! Vlad is Logical!
However, it is quite normal, for someone to believe that they are the only ones in a strange position in the world if they decide to keep it secret.

Thats their choice. Self-perception is very important in breaking out of those self-imposed barriers.

Journia said:
Thank you for that very eloquent add on.

I'm just telling it like it is. If a person thinks and is convinced they're a freak then they are one. How you treat yourself is just as important as how others treat you. If you're going to believe the garbage you're feeding yourself or society is feeding you, then you're practically helpless, since you've already given in to internal and external pressure. The last thing you're being is yourself, and that is the ruin of alot of people.

Last edited:
Feel lucky! I was in my 30's before I discovered there were others besides me into tickling.

I was in my '20s, and most ppl who knew me thought I was into some kind of foot stuff.
They did not realise tickling was part of the equation.
They just dismissed it as some kind of mischievous prank or sorts.

Then, I got access to the web, and bee-lined for Yahoo! and found Candle-lit Productions, and Oblsklk's first site, even before the TMF ever.

Never really wondered if I were alone or not; I just knew how I felt and, roughly, what I liked.

Figured out it wasn't too weird.
Mixing it with drawing and stuff I somehow managed to turn out more "eccentric" than outright freakish.

If ppl ever got to think of me as a freak, it likely wasn't because of my tickling fetish.
Rather, because of my saturnine mood.

:D

yeah hell yeah, I felt guilty and thought I was wierd or something. I come from a fairly conservative family and to have a fetish of any sort was unheard of and I never understood what I felt until i got about 19. I'm glad though that I came across this site though.

At the age of 17, I was 100% lonely in the web, and I didn't like it. It was untill I turned 18 (Which I am now) I thought that the only way I'll never be alone anymore is to find a friend that understands me well. So I did , and now I don't fell lonely anymore....much.

I thought I was the only one, and was suprised to find stuff online!

I STILL feel alone, sometimes.

Though, when i talk to you guys here, it makes me feel less alone, and more... part of the world, in a sense.

and yes, i'm a freak.

hmmm

i have an honest question for all you guys out here...you can answer or not...

if there was a naked girl layin on a bed what would your first intention be?

a) tickle her
b) ask her what is she doin there?
c) want to have sex with her

honestly answer this question......responds will be interesting for the most part

i myself choose- C

D - Get her a duvet or something. It's chilling over here.

I wasn't ashamed as a child. Mine came when i reached adolesence into adulthood. didn't know how female would react if they knew my attraction for feet and tickling.

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back