• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A question for the ladies

KoocheeKoo

TMF Master
My question is in response to primetime's survey yesterday in Southern California in which 7 of ten college girls surveyed said they could withstand tickle torture and not divulge confidential information.

I know my sister and girlfriend are both strong willed....were at age 20, both possessed great inner strength -- but both are also extremely ticklish, and will freely admit there's no way they could have withstood tickle torture at that age (or today) by someone determined on making them talk (divulge secrets or confidential information).

Neither of them enjoys being tickled (Becky hates it)...so I'm curious if ticklish ladies who do enjoy it, "lees" who have been bound and tickled at gatherings such as NEST are the same way.

If you were captured...bound to a chair, table, into stocks, etc and tickled by someone hell bent on obtaining your bank account pin number, combination to a safe, confidential information about your employer or family, etc...is there a breaking point where you'd be forced to give in to stop the torture; or does enjoying tickling make it unlikely you'd break (or would it simply mean you could hold out longer than someone who hates being tickled?).

Thanks in advance :)

perry -

i don't have ovaries, and therefore can't answer your thread.

but i do want to mention how friggin' hot i got just reading it.

:firedevil

thank you and have a pleasent day.

KoocheeKoo said:

If you were captured...bound to a chair, table, into stocks, etc and tickled by someone hell bent on obtaining your bank account pin number, combination to a safe, confidential information about your employer or family, etc...is there a breaking point where you'd be forced to give in to stop the torture; or does enjoying tickling make it unlikely you'd break (or would it simply mean you could hold out longer than someone who hates being tickled?).

I dont have a safe, I dont have my bank account number memorized nor do I carry my checkbook with me, ever, Id give up my employer in a new york minute, and it would depend on which family member they wanted information about

If the one trying to get the information out of me hit a particularly bad spot, and stayed with it long enough, then yes, I would likely eventually break and give them the information they wanted. Lazarus can back me up on this....when you get me to that 'hysterical' point, I HAVE to break. I simply can not tolerate anymore without losing my mind. Fortunately, though, unless you know me and the techniques that work well on me, it would take a LONG time to get me to that point. And with any luck, they would give up or lose interest before that...lol

Mimi :)

Re: Re: A question for the ladies

Limeoutsider said:
Id give up my employer in a new york minute, and it would depend on which family member they wanted information about

I have a feeling that you would give up your mother in a New York minute, too, based on other posts.

the_Baron said:
perry -

i don't have ovaries, and therefore can't answer your thread.

but i do want to mention how friggin' hot i got just reading it.

:firedevil

thank you and have a pleasent day.

Thank you for sharing!:D

I've written several times about my issues about being tied and tickled. Especially if the people doing it are strangers to do me harm, that may be enough for me.

However, if my life were on the line, it may not be such a bad way to go!:D ;) :p

Seriously, most people (even those on this forum who love tickling) have some sort of breaking point. The stress created from the tickling being non-consensual would probably increase the intensity and shorten the tolerance.

That and 50 cents...........

kis123 said:

Seriously, most people (even those on this forum who love tickling) have some sort of breaking point. The stress created from the tickling being non-consensual would probably increase the intensity and shorten the tolerance.

That and 50 cents...........

That's what I believe...being tied down and tickled by someone you know and trust is far different than being tickle tortured for information by an abductor or assailant. I spoke with my g/f this afternoon, and she said what we did last week was "a little scary"; even though she knew it was role-playing, she trusted me, and knew I would stop when she said too.

Of course, as Traci also mentioned...the reason most robbery or crime victims aren't tickle tortured? Why bother going through all that trouble?...if you stick a loaded gun in most folks faces, they'll usually tell anything you demand even quicker, regardless of whether they are bound or not. Most real-life tickle torture would be done by someone motivated by personal reasons (ex-lover, someone wanting to get revenge, teach them a lesson, etc).

My humble thanks to you and to everyone who's participated so far :)

KoocheeKoo said:
My question is in response to primetime's survey yesterday in Southern California in which 7 of ten college girls surveyed said they could withstand tickle torture and not divulge confidential information.

Since I LOVE to be tickled, and don't have the love/hate relationship that many do here, they'd never get information out of me. I've worn out 'lers at more than one session! :devil: It just isn't torture for me!

tbbw

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back