• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A rant regarding something about dark humor.

ODBALLTICKLEMAN

This rant might make me sound dumb but I'll still share it. I've heard from several people that liking dark humor doesn't make you a bad person. I've even heard you can like dark humor and still be a good person. I'm not saying I don't believe them but I feel like there are signs that say that that isn't true. first off, people who like dark humor will say things like "I'm such a terrible person for laughing" or "I'm going to hell for laughing". If it was true that liking dark humor doesn't make you a bad person, why would you think that you're a bad person for laughing at a dark joke or that you're gonna go to hell because you laughed at a dark joke? Why would thoughts like that even cross your mind? Secondly, there's a subreddit for dark humor called r/imgoingtohellforthis. That subreddit name litterally says you're going to hell for finding the stuff there funny. Implying you're a bad person for finding the stuff there funny. If it was really true that liking dark humor doesn't make you a bad person, why would a subreddit for dark humor be called r/imgoingtohellforthis? Wouldn't it not be named that if it was true that you're not a bad person for liking dark humor? Third, I hear that you shouldn't be laughing at dark humor and that you shouldn't be joking about the things that are joked about in dark humor. If you shouldn't be laughing at dark humor or joking about the things that are joked about in dark humor, wouldn't that mean you're a bad person if you laugh at dark humor or joke about things that are joked about in dark humor? Fourth, some people feel bad for laughing at dark jokes. If it was really true that liking dark humor doesn't make you a bad person, why would you have any reason to feel bad for laughing at a dark joke? Why would you feel bad at all for laughing at a dark joke? But it's not just these things that I feel like are signs that liking dark humor makes you a bad person, dark humor is looked down upon by people, people immediately jump to the conclusion that you're a bad person if you tell a dark joke or laugh at a dark joke, I once read a YouTube comment that said this person laughed at a terrorist joke and their friends shunned them for it, and I also saw a Twitter post where this person said that dark humor makes them question their morality. But that's not all. A lot of dark humor jokes involve saying something bad or immoral. Here are a few examples of dark humor jokes saying something bad or immoral:

- What do you tell a women with two black eyes? Nothing, you already told her twice.
- Why did God make a stairway to heaven? Because he wants all the disabled people in hell.
- What's the difference between a baby and a yellow line? You don't run over a yellow line.
- So there was this girl crying, so I came to her and asked: hey...where's your mommy? And she started crying more and more. Gosh...I love working at the orphanage
- Why do I only beat women with my left hand? Because they don't deserve rights.
- So I bought a trampoline for my son for his birthday. The ungreatful fuck just sat in his wheelchair and cried.

How are you not a bad person for finding these kinds of jokes funny or laughing at them? On top of that, how can you find these kinds of jokes funny and laugh at them, and still be a good person? So, yeah, I feel like all the stuff I listed off are signs that liking dark humor makes you a bad person even tho I've heard a ton of people say that liking dark humor doesn't make you a bad person. If there's something I don't understand or something I'm not getting I would like for someone to point it out. Also I hope that the people who said that liking dark humor doesn't make you a bad person are right. Rant over.

When someone says they're going to hell, I take it as a joke, not as a penance.

Ultimately, it's all up to the individual and their views, beliefs, opinions, values. I think timing, delivery, etc are big factors too. For example, the jokes you listed read pretty oafish with no set up or connection but I'll watch Eddie Murphys "Delirious" and bust a gut.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back