• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a request...

tklgal226

TMF Expert
ok, i have a request for any artist out there who feels like it...i can't draw for beans, soooo im lookin to see if anyone out there has a mental block of what to draw. there's a 'famous'(ive seen it on more than 2 story boards) story of susie the octopus who is in this computer generated dreamworld who captures and tickles her victims mad. those of u who don't know it, it's one of the stories on the "tickle monster zone" website...anyways, it's probably my favorite story ever, and anyone who can create an image to match it, id be MUCH more than grateful!!!!!! i have my own ideas, but u guys know the effect a story has when someone draws a pic to go along with it...thanks guys

Small fry

Yea i wonna give it a try what you asked but i have to tell you that i'm just starting so it aint gonna be a real good one like all the other artists here nut i have to ask can you give me a link or somesort to go to the site cous i don't know that one.

skull108

You shouldn't be so modest after all that wonderful work that you did at Iggy's club before Yahoo closed it down.

Somebody did do one once. It was based on that story and was on Tukano's website. I don't think it's up any more though, nor am I sure if the site still exists.

MTT

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back