• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A rescission of the tickle fetish

odelay123

TMF Novice
They say a rescission is your neighbor hurting not you........

I dont know but i feeel like our little fetish of ours is trending down. Iam 27 years old and i have been apart of this here forum going on ten years if not more. Im scared Is renee from tickle pardise well? because at the end of the day there is no better clip than a tickle paradise clip sorry james darke sorry catherine foxx sorry taylor raz sorry FTKL sorry Tommy and Tasha from tickle abuse. love all your clips but come on... Charleee from tickletourtre, ticklevegas, and a few others, you do better than most but i dont know. I go on clips 4 sales and its crap crap crap crap. WE can do better............. Renee i miss you

Rescission is used to describe a contract dispute. My editing antennae suspect you mean "recession."

Why don't any of you smartasses that whine "Tickling sucks now!" just buy a Handicam, talk someone into doing a video, and show us how it's supposed to be done? Because for as much complaining as I see I don't even think I see many suggestions on what you want to see, much less anyone actually trying.

Really? We're using Tickle Paradise as the benchmark here? Dubious acting and questionable ticklers?

I can certainly see your point. I feel like quality has sufferedto some degree, but there are still a few companies out there who I like to think still target quality and not the latter.

I do concur theres a lot of crap being allowed. Wish there was a filter for it.

Recession is an interesting term. What exactly do you feel is missing? Help me better understand. Thanks!

I'd have to say nobody comes close to real tickling in their prime. They made material targeted for more hardcore fetishists that really liked watching a girl pushed past her limits, without actually assaulting the girl. Most companies these days produce really weak material; shy/wild (james darke) and tickle abuse are my favorite.

I always got the impression that TP was all over the place as far as production consistency went. There were a few hits early on, and many misses afterward. Almost as if its had several owners or too many cooks spoiling the soup. They did not seem to keep up with technology and were eventually passed over by more savvy producers. I must admit I did like a few early works though.

My guess is it's not so much the quality of today's producers and/or videos vs the Renee and Tickling Paradise clips you found 10 years ago.
It's more likely your 1st "rush" or "high" just cannot be duplicated to the same level.
Kinda of like a drug addict trying to duplicate that initial "high".
It's not that you can't duplicate the drug you just cant duplicate the initial high.

My guess is it's not so much the quality of today's producers and/or videos vs the Renee and Tickling Paradise clips you found 10 years ago.
It's more likely your 1st "rush" or "high" just cannot be duplicated to the same level.
Kinda of like a drug addict trying to duplicate that initial "high".
It's not that you can't duplicate the drug you just cant duplicate the initial high.
It's highly subjective; imo the quality of the content that todays producers release sucks ass. For the most part, I want a video where there is a skilled ler that focuses on a lees ticklish weaknesses and damn near abuses her without physically assaulting her. In other words, find out where the girl is most ticklish and tickle the shit out of her in those areas. Most of todays producers take it way too easy on the models. Maybe the reason for that is because its so hard to find a really ticklish girl that will submit to that kind of treatment, so there's an agreement made off camera that obligates the producer to fulfill her request, furthermore making a shit video

I watched a good video from James Darke the other day. The models name was Dre; he had soaked her left foot up in oil or lotion, and began raking a brush over her foot for at least 20 seconds which drove her crazy. It got to the point where she said cried out "oh god, switch feet!" and he continued the treatment on the same foot for about 15 more seconds.

I bought a video from Stryker Entertainment a while ago, it was gamers revenge or something like that. The lee was beautiful; but holy shit that video sucked, yet it got rave reviews on this website. Everyone wants something different.

Tickling clips/videos are in no way representative of the state of the fetish. I think mediums like this forum are more indicative. I see new people are joining, folks are posting threads/discussions, and members come to the chatroom and this tells me there is interest still. Clips are there to sell/make money in the way the producer thinks he can attract the masses.

You are setting yourself up for a letdown when you hold """Is renee from tickle pardise well, Tasha...."..

These individuals are in it for the money, when the money dries up they will move on. Try and be more active with the fetish yourself. OR, if tickling to you is just clips/videos, I would add on what Comfort Eagle wrote, grab a camera and do better.

I bought a video from Stryker Entertainment a while ago, it was gamers revenge or something like that. The lee was beautiful; but holy shit that video sucked, yet it got rave reviews on this website. Everyone wants something different.

You are right in that this is highly subjective and I'm sure we'll see all kinds of posts on this thread. Clearly you are in the minority because if this clip that you refererenced was trully that bad, it wouldn't have sold so well. Still, I am all about quality assurance, improvement and bettering a product, so can you tell me why you felt it sucked? What was it missing according to you? If you would rather PM it to me, that's fine. Nobody is perfect, myself included. I look at this as a opportunity to improve on a product line that I take quite seriously.

You are right in that this is highly subjective and I'm sure we'll see all kinds of posts on this thread. Clearly you are in the minority because if this clip that you refererenced was trully that bad, it wouldn't have sold so well. Still, I am all about quality assurance, improvement and bettering a product, so can you tell me why you felt it sucked? What was it missing according to you? If you would rather PM it to me, that's fine. Nobody is perfect, myself included. I look at this as a opportunity to improve on a product line that I take quite seriously.
In that particular video, the lee wasn't pushed past her limits, maybe the girl just didn't have the type of reaction that I get turned on by though. Also, the ler just didn't seem to be very effective ler. I like watching when girls are tickled so much that at the end of it, they are somewhat teary, tired and out of breath to a small degree.

Hmmm, can you tell me which one specifically it was? You mentioned Gamer's Revenge, and she's more of a sensual tickler... whereas I'm a sadistic one and that's partially why I made the move to just do it myself. She does enjoy tickle torturing ladies though and I feel like she did get better since her appearance there, but you are right, perhaps her particular style just wasn't something that did it for you - I can understand that. Just looking for any type of feedback to help better my product line moving forward.

In that particular video, the lee wasn't pushed past her limits, maybe the girl just didn't have the type of reaction that I get turned on by though. Also, the ler just didn't seem to be very effective ler. I like watching when girls are tickled so much that at the end of it, they are somewhat teary, tired and out of breath to a small degree.

Yeah, it's the Gamers Revenge. This is the description on the site.

"Ever since her appearance in Get Ready For This and acting as the ler in The Ticklish Gamer, all of you have wanted to know when Christina would get her much-deserved revenge on our gamer, Cinea. Well, the patience has paid off, because that day is today! It's been a year since Christina was in the stocks and Cinea hasn't forgotten about the unmerciful tickling she put her through! Christina is nervous about being tickled because she knows how badly she tortured Cinea nearly a year ago. Cinea wastes no time extracting her revenge, starting with Christina's nylon-covered size 7soles. Next, she works her way through her silky legs, squirmish thighs, sensitive torso and tender underarms, not heeding to any of Christina's pleas to stop! Finally, Cinea ceases the opportunity to tickle Christina's bare soles. She has her way with her extremely sensitive soles - mixing in a combination of sensuality with sporatic tickles to keep Christina off guard. Finally, she lets her have it and breaks out all the stops, using her manicured nails to drive Christina crazy! As if that's not enough, she uses feather tips and the brush in a trully unrelenting fashion to reduce Christina to uncontrollable laughter. It gets so bad Christina even curses at Cinea towards the end! Undeterred, Cinea keeps going and makes sure that Christina remembers that this gamer plays for keeps.... and this is one game she is NOT going to lose! When asked about her experience, Christina said "that F*n sucked that was torture x 10!"

Hey Weezl,

I appreciate the feedback and that model had one other appearance with us in the Get Ready For This film, but even the scenes where the female ler was in there instead of me I felt the tickling could have been a little better, I admit. I know some people are so hung up here on the whole F/F concept, but frankly, I'd choose a more effective tickler clip over a flimsey F/F anyday. I've tried to get this model back for one last clip, but she is ardenately opposed to ever doing so again.

If there's another video with that same lee where she is effectively tickled, and not just played with (so to speak), I'll buy it. She is hot.

Check out Get Ready For This on our site at http://www.************************. It has a good lengthy preview on it and should give you an idea as to whether or not you'll be interested in it or not.

If there's another video with that same lee where she is effectively tickled, and not just played with (so to speak), I'll buy it. She is hot.

This is certainly the impression I get when the topic of favourite/best videos/producers comes up. The truth is, there's nothing quite as intoxicating as being exposed to something for the first time when you're absolutely prime for it, so to speak. It's like if you ask someone what their favourite album is. What are the chances that it will be something they heard when they were in their late teens/early twenties? Pretty high, I should think. Cos that's the age range at which people happen to be most receptive in that respect - so it would seem.

Also, I have to say it makes me laugh a bit when people say, 'Oh, there's so much crap around these days!' Well of course there is! Crap has always been there. And there are a lot more videos being made now than there was, say, 10 years ago. Therefore: lots more crap! I don't see what's so difficult to grasp about that...?

I acknowledge the ideas of subjectivity.

Eh, nostalgia never really seemed to get in my way. Yes, back in the day Real tickling and Tickling Paradise were great but I don't think they hold up so well now. A lot of (old) tickling paradise has poor video quality (even when compared to Real tickling) and horrid acting. Many scenes do not offer anything remotely close to intense tickling, although there are some exceptions such as Lily. As for real tickling, I never cared for the dialogue that TiB incorporated, nor did I care much for his lack of focus on any one area within most of his videos.

I compare these to the more current Tickle Abuse, which has excellent camera work and video quality, thorough tickling and (usually) a more proper length of time focusing on one or two areas. I enjoy Czech for the same reasons. I also enjoy UK tickling a lot.

Truthfully though I have a hard time faulting stale shots/poor camera work. It's tough when you're by yourself (based on other video recording experience) and only have one camera. For whatever reason, though, I appreciate the slightly angled camera of Tickle Abuse more than the straight shots offered by many other companies (or maybe I just don't enjoy their lees as much and then I start over analyzing why I don't like a clip).

TL;DR: I disagree with the nostalgia themes, I don't think RT or TP were really that great when compared to what we see these days. I think there was a time of rapid growth and that that has petered out, so yes we've hit a bit of a recession but that was bound to happen.

I'd choose a more effective tickler clip over a flimsey F/F anyday. I've tried to get this model back for one last clip, but she is ardenately opposed to ever doing so again.

I don't care what gender the ler is; the only thing that matters to me is they aren't annoying (overly talkative in the film) and they know how to push a girls buttons. Some of my favorite videos of all time consisted of a M/F dynamic.

Check out Get Ready For This on our site at http://www.************************. It has a good lengthy preview on it and should give you an idea as to whether or not you'll be interested in it or not.
I watched the video and its not for me. I'm not into licking or using feathers (more often than not, feathers don't do shit). Licking armpits and feet are disgusting imo.

I know exactly what you mean and trust me, I feel the same way regarding pushing the buttons of the lee.

The feathers were effective on her but if you weren't feeling the preview, that's fine. This certainly isn't a one size fits all shop. Unfortunately, these were the only two videos we are ever going to be able to do or will exist of her because she will never do any again for sure.

I don't care what gender the ler is; the only thing that matters to me is they aren't annoying (overly talkative in the film) and they know how to push a girls buttons. Some of my favorite videos of all time consisted of a M/F dynamic.

I watched the video and its not for me. I'm not into licking or using feathers (more often than not, feathers don't do shit). Licking armpits and feet are disgusting imo.

Are you at liberty to explain why she doesn't want to come back for more videos?

I'm seeing a lot of rose-tinted nostalgia glasses. Obviously your opinion of any given clip is going to be subjective, but objectively as time goes on video/audio quality increases, and a much greater number of people are producing tickling videos. There's just a whole lot more material out there now, making a wide array of different styles of video available; it seems really unlikely to me that just as tickling video production actually becomes an established thing everybody suddenly forgets how to make good videos for no particular reason. And personally, in 9/10 cases I prefer the newer videos to the older ones.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back