• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A second session with Mistress Jenny (f/m)

ticklesub

On the 17th I had a second session with Mistress Jenny. As a gift I bought her a set of Velcro wrist and ankle cuffs. She then used them and some rope to stretch me out on her bed and subject me to the most intense tickling session I have ever had.
Not only did she remember my tickle spots and spend lots of time on them she also read my posts on this board and got into my head. She excels at teasing and taunting. I think it’s called tickle talk. Here’s a description of what we did.
The session began with her straddling my chest and working her nails along my underarms. I also have a long hair fetish. Hers flows down past her waist. She rained it down onto my face. There’s something very intense to me about looking up, through a tunnel of silky hair, into the smiling face and bright eyes of a tickler thoroughly enjoying herself. Right at the beginning she informed me that she liked begging and “please” had no meaning to her. We spent a lot of time in that position and once she discovered that dividing her time between tracing circles around my underarm and periodically focusing her nails on the centers she used that technique over and over again.
She spent a lot of time on my feet as well. She realized quickly that my arches and toes were the most sensitive areas and pointed it out immediately. Always taunting and teasing me with promises of more tickling to come. It was during some intense toe tickling that I discovered the word “mercy” meant underarm punishment tickling. Any time I said mercy afterwards she would hop onto my chest and gleefully punish my underarms and drown me in her long hair.
It was also during some foot tickling that she informed me that she wasn’t going to stop tickling me until I used the safe word. The problem was that she didn’t tell me the safe word. I had to guess. The only clue I had was that it was a word she had already used during the session. Wrong guesses earned me more tickling. I enjoyed this game. It really intensified the session.
Throughout the session she would threaten me with promises to keep me prisoner as her tickle slave or to call her friends over to join in and the like. This kind of evil head game works perfectly on me.
She would also lie next to me with her leg thrown over me. Her head propped up in one hand and idly tickle her way up and down my sides with the other. I made a lot of wrong safe word guesses at these times and received extra tickling and a lot of taunts for it.
She also spent a long time sitting with her back against the headboard. Her legs draped over my arms tickling the daylights out of me. This position was perfect for her to tease me with her long hair and a bit of light breast smothering. If I haven’t mentioned it before she has a fantastic figure.
I did finally guess the safe word only to discover that she never said that it meant she would stop. She straddled my chest and gave me one last punishment style underarm tickling. This last for several minutes as I accidentally begged for mercy. This earned me extra tickling.
She took her time untying me. First one arm then some foot tickling. Then one foot and some rib and underarm tickling as I tried to fend off her two hands with my one free one and on like that till I was free.
We had a nice cool down conversation afterwards about fetish, the Dom world, food, and several unrelated topics before I left. The session was unrushed, intense, and a lot of fun. I recommend her if you are in the Tampa area.

http://www.dominatrixbunny.com/

There’s something very intense to me about looking up, through a tunnel of silky hair, into the smiling face and bright eyes of a tickler thoroughly enjoying herself.
Amen brother, love hearing about your sessions, would love to meet this lady

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back