• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A shameful curse?

JameO73

TMF Poster
I've loved tickling since I could remember. Like I'm sure many others, first real time I realized was seeing the April O'Neil scene on ninja turtles when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I've always been fairly quiet about it as I found it personally weird until I stumbled upon this community when I was just 13. Realizing others were like me made it easier to accept myself for my secret love and embrace it.

however, in recent years it feels like liking or living tickling has become a curse. Mainstream media and minds already tag our "fetish" as weird and unusual. Then you have the individuals begging 14 year old on youtube to post tickling dare videos to get their jollies off. On or very own forum ill read bombards of "omg your sooooo hot let me tickle your feet" ect ect on posts or profiles. The overall over zealous nature of an overwhelming amount of our population has made it impossible for me to personally want to reach out to anyone and really learn more about what I am with this interest and make friends who may better understand this being on common grounds with me.

Am i alone in feeling this way? That the overwhelming way people act with tickling makes it seen like now of a curse than anything else?

Nah, ticklings awesome, anyone that thinks is weird is simply closed minded :)

Its not a curse, its a simple individual trait which you can either enjoy or pick at, either way, its not going anywhere :p

If i could get rid of my tickling fetish without ever knowing i ever had it, id do it in a heart beat. as much as i love it and obsess over it, it limits my chances of finding the girl of my dreams to about 0.

Ye cannae fight ye nature laddie. Ok, joke Scotts accent aside it's a true point. Just be glad your fetish is something like tickling (foot tickling if the April scene is anything to go by, I had the same reaction to it when I was a young lad!).

When it comes to foot stuff I've found some girls freak out, but others are cool with it, and even become curious, and start to use it to flirt with you. Some of them really love their sexy shoes.

So at least being a foot tickler you've got something that can take it's place in a relationship, with the right broad minded lady.

Some other fetishes (like extreme bdsm) are so out there that hardly any women would put up with them. So our foot/tickling thing is definitely on the good side of the spectrum, and the right girl will understand it (I've met some who did along the years).

Well, it is weird to like tickling. But I totally enjoy being weird. :)

It's boring to be like everybody else! :)

I think you're misidentifying the problem. The fetish is fine, and in many ways pretty ideal - it's a normal behaviour that people often enjoy anyway, is generally socially acceptable, and doesn't involve anything messy or painful.

The problem is the fucktards who creep everyone out about it. Like you said, people on here or on youtube or elsewhere making complete asses of themselves. Unfortunately, THOSE are the people who are going to be most people's first impression of our fetish and that's what's going to ruin it. This is why it's so important for the normal people amongst us to come out of the closet and be open about it. Snail Shell is a great example of this; he's a very normal, very personable fellow who is open about tickling. We need more of that!

There aren't too many things that will really piss me off, but those idiots on youtube asking 14 year old girls to tickle each other's feet definitely count as one. Assholes.

I think you're misidentifying the problem. The fetish is fine, and in many ways pretty ideal - it's a normal behaviour that people often enjoy anyway, is generally socially acceptable, and doesn't involve anything messy or painful.

The problem is the fucktards who creep everyone out about it. Like you said, people on here or on youtube or elsewhere making complete asses of themselves. Unfortunately, THOSE are the people who are going to be most people's first impression of our fetish and that's what's going to ruin it. This is why it's so important for the normal people amongst us to come out of the closet and be open about it. Snail Shell is a great example of this; he's a very normal, very personable fellow who is open about tickling. We need more of that!

There aren't too many things that will really piss me off, but those idiots on youtube asking 14 year old girls to tickle each other's feet definitely count as one. Assholes.

Thank you. That's exactly what I was getting at. Its not the fetish so much as the people that sometimes make me wish I were not who I am. I read a forum Introduction from a young lady my age who seemed like a down to earth person I'd love to introduced myself to. I then saw she had at least 50 wall messages with people asking for foot pictures, to tickle her. I hate it. Its degrading, disgusting and makes normal people with this interest look bad.

I don't think anybody has to be "open" about tickling; it is still something private if it's a fetish and only needs to be known by the people you actually have sex with.

The secret is not to be ashamed about it. Confidence is the key. A creepy person will always be creepy, even if he/she likes regular sex!

This. I'm gonna expand on it and say that I've never had anyone judge me badly for my fetishes... but that's because I don't pick the wrong people to out myself to, nor do I make that the first experience someone has with me. By the time someone knows I have a foot/tickling fetish, they already know I'm not some weirdo creep and it just becomes another facet of my personality to them.

I've loved tickling since I could remember. Like I'm sure many others, first real time I realized was seeing the April O'Neil scene on ninja turtles when I was about 5 or 6 years old. I've always been fairly quiet about it as I found it personally weird until I stumbled upon this community when I was just 13. Realizing others were like me made it easier to accept myself for my secret love and embrace it.

however, in recent years it feels like liking or living tickling has become a curse. Mainstream media and minds already tag our "fetish" as weird and unusual. Then you have the individuals begging 14 year old on youtube to post tickling dare videos to get their jollies off. On or very own forum ill read bombards of "omg your sooooo hot let me tickle your feet" ect ect on posts or profiles. The overall over zealous nature of an overwhelming amount of our population has made it impossible for me to personally want to reach out to anyone and really learn more about what I am with this interest and make friends who may better understand this being on common grounds with me.

Am i alone in feeling this way? That the overwhelming way people act with tickling makes it seen like now of a curse than anything else?

I understand PERFECTLY how you feel!

However, as you mature, you'll be better able to sort things out. If you correspond with the right people, it can be a positive life experience. Much depends on your expectations from it, and how you present yourself.

You'll be fine :)

The thing is, the assholeish behaviour that we are frustrated with from our fellow fetishists is exactly the same behaviour that vanilla folks display - but everybody expects it from regular people. It's "boys will be boys" and so forth, and everybody thinks "Girls Gone Wild" is perfectly acceptable. That's just the same behaviour.

So frustrating.

Normal people and weird people

The difference between the normal people and weird people is you don't know know what's weird about the normal ones.

Dude...relax...ease up...chill out. Accept it all for what it is...you! Do not be so wrapped up in what somebody else thinks you probably do not even know or what mainstream has to say about it. What the F does mainstream know about most of anything anyway when you reaaaaaaly get down to it. Everybody has an opinion about everything...and opinions are like assholes...everybody has one.

You got one life to live so live it and be glad your fetish is not something that puts hurt on people like some of the other stuff I have seen and been disgusted with. Have a nice day:)

There is no cure and do not post a clip of the symptoms

you are preaching to the choir, or talking crazy to the asylum. I don't think they burn you at the stake for tickling any more, just your Sonicare. If you are wired wierd at least you are among like minded freaks.

A shameful curse?

I've always loved tickling but could not even say the word in public since long before I reached puberty. Ninja Turtles??? When I was a youngster I watched Sharon Lynne tickle Stan Laurel 99% to death in an effort to extract "The Deed" that he hid under his shirt. I couldn't breathe just watching it. I swear it lasted five minutes! Get Way Out West, unabridged, and watch it...and enjoy.

It's still one of the greatest tickling scenes in main stream media. Sharon Lynne's evil, evil tickler's smile...I can't tell you how much I wanted any of my aunts or female cousins to torture me that way.

Curse? I wonder if there is a tickle person anywhere that would trade his or her love of tickling for money. I sure wouldn't.

What about women? Any (ANY) ticklish woman is, at least, tied for the most beautiful woman anywhere. If she is a 'ler of a 'lee it's impossible for anyone to be bored if she is in the room.

If my tickle fetish is a curse, Lord, grant me many, many such curses!

P.S. The rest of the Way Out West movie is far better than not bad. Sharon Lynne (Lola) and Rosina Lawrence (Mary Roberts) were lookers of the first order. James Finlayson (Mickey Finn) was at his best as a comedy bad guy.

Curse? I wonder if there is a tickle person anywhere that would trade his or her love of tickling for money. I sure wouldn't.

Hmmm...how much money?

The reason people with this fetish come on so strong is precisely because we're regarded as "weird". People don't make an effort to understand us, so it becomes sort of taboo. We feel isolated. And when isolated individuals find each other, well.... Everything just sort of explodes out of them. It's not a solution to the problem, because the explosive behavior gives us a bad image. But it doesn't mean the people in our community are weird or creepy. It's just that times are hard right now. This stage is typical for minority groups, and we're no different. But one day it'll be better and hopefully then you'll be able to feel proud about who you are. Who we all are.

A shameful curse?

I've always loved tickling but could not even say the word in public since long before I reached puberty. Ninja Turtles??? When I was a youngster I watched Sharon Lynne tickle Stan Laurel 99% to death in an effort to extract "The Deed" that he hid under his shirt. I couldn't breathe just watching it. I swear it lasted five minutes! Get Way Out West, unabridged, and watch it...and enjoy.

I haven't seen that in years, but I still remember it. Or at least I think I do. She wore a long, white dress and when she closed that door behind her, and you saw her advance on poor Stanley with those long fingers just made for tickling, it was absolutely breathtaking.

But it doesn't mean the people in our community are weird or creepy.

Not all of them. But like in every other community, also in ours there are weird or creepy individuals. Unfortunately, those seem to be the ones who are seen around most!

this is a curse for sure. and i second the poster who talked about how hard this fetish is on you when you are trying to get in a relationship. Its been a huge problem for my past girlfriends.. and don't give me the "its their problem" because its not.. its mine.

If I could wake up one day and never know this existed, i'd do it too. But its not going to happen, so I keep up a good strategy of being pretty open about it with new girls in a not so weird way (mainly say I have a foot fetish which is pretty accepted these days).

The best news is, you're not in this alone!

I'm going to go with Haribish and say that is pretty closed minded thinking were weird, I would say it's unique and original having a tickling fetish.

I can understand the shameful curse title. When I first opened up to my other half about my fetish I made sure to tell them not to look it up online. It's full of creeps and people who want to exploit it. I used to feel alone with it. Everyone I seem to me was a super creep. Now reading this thread has given me hope that there are some normal people here. I love my fetish, I really do. I just wish some of these "kids" would just come down their hormones or needs and think about the bad image they put on us

No you are not alone at all. But there comes a time when you need to define your life and not allow society or anybody else to do it for you.

Remember the old proverb: He who tries to please everybody, pleases none.

So in a nutshell, be who you are... not what society tells you to be.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back