• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A special present for Robace

His Divine Shadow

Administrator
The great Robace fears few things. But, besides the border patrol, there is one thing he trembles before. Gentlemen (and ladies), behold! That great enemy of Mexico, the bat!

049bats800x550.jpg

Aren't they just terrifying? :D

What?!?! HDS! YOU FOOL!!!!!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkvsi1OeUfc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kkvsi1OeUfc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:bwahaha:

Snail Shell

LOL! I thought they were puppies at first! XD

DEARGOD!!!

When I scrolled down to see that I literally jumped back from the computer and knocked over my glass of water on the floor.

I have no words to describe how much that sucks......and the fact I have to admit I was scared of a picture.

You will get yours.

Rob

The third one from the left is looking at me funny... :scared:

We have bats at my old school, but they only come out at night. I forget them every time I plan to take a detour over school at night; then I get scared out of my mind and have to run back out of the schoolyard again.

Afraid of bats eh?

:bat:

Take that!!!

I WILL get in the last word!

:aww::aww::aww:
Oh, the thoughtfulness behind that gift....
Oh, the time spent searching for bats all swaddled....
I sense a bit of time was spent on this!

What will the vengence be, and when will it fall on HDS?
Is the squadron still a unit? Stay tuned.........

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA:omnomnom:

Rob, did you know Philadelphia is the bat capital of the United States?

QUIET ALL OF YOU!!!!!

I hate bats..........................

Rob

Not for me, but anything is better than eating a nasty bat. EWWWWWWW.

I don't even like looking at them.

Rob

:iagree:
Robby,
Why did you tell HDS that you dislike bats? Also, Zoddy has a strong stomach. FYI.

:iagree:
Robby,
Why did you tell HDS that you dislike bats? Also, Zoddy has a strong stomach. FYI.

Ive told pretty much everyone that listens to the show (hint hint shameless plug) and I am if nothing else.....honest about myself.

:floating:

Rob

QUIET ALL OF YOU!!!!!

I hate bats..........................

Rob

No, it's true! They are found mostly under hotel canopies and are attracted to bags of tacos hanging from door knobs.:beathorse:

No, it's true! They are found mostly under hotel canopies and are attracted to bags of tacos hanging from door knobs.:beathorse:

Incorrect sir!!!!

There will be no bats at NEST!!!

That will not work.

Move along people.....nothing to see here.

Rob

No, it's true! They are found mostly under hotel canopies and are attracted to bags of tacos hanging from door knobs. :beathorse:

:beathorse::beathorse::beathorse:
We will beat this dead horse. Oh, yes...we shall beat it.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back