• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Story About Myself

mcarter

TMF Regular
well, i hope people would see this and know about how my life was.
i'm a 22 year old guy who is living with a mother and a brother. I've wanted to tickle a woman but wasn't successful due to many of my friends going to college and moving away to states, couldn't find anybody on dating sites cause i've always never gotten a match. but the thing is, i would tell you guys of who i am besides a soon to be tickler.

i had autism when i was 5 and i still have it to this day. i do get along with people and i wanted to make new friends but it's difficult due to them not asking who i am and everything. i did had my first girlfriend when i was a sophomore and it ended kinda quickly and right now i'm single. i'm becoming bald because i got my thin hair from my dad, i started to lose hair when i was 16 or 17. i've been homeless twice, i do go to church several times and still love god to this day.

i started to have this tickle fetish when i first saw a tickle video when i was young. yeah....weird right? but that is true, i watched it without headphones (which was a bad idea) and i got grounded for it and couldn't use the computer for a month. so, i've kept the watching tickling videos a secret but got busted by my mom a few times and a lot of times, my brother. but whenever i saw tickle videos of women being tickled, it was so sexy that i always wanted to try it out with someone sometime. i've now had friends on here cause their videos are so good but i couldn't buy them because 1. i don't have a banking account. 2. i couldn't have a job due to my autistic behavior.

this is all i have to say about who i am. i know it's short but i couldn't remember much more about myself.

I hope you enjoy your stay here dude. Just because your disabled doesn't mean you don't deserve a long a long happy life dude.

Also, I feel your pain on being homeless. Before I got back on my feet with an apartment, job, and a GF and eventually bought a home, I was in fact homeless for about two years. It's incredibly hard to endure and I'm glad your still alive and have a place to stay dude.

Do you live in the states dude? If so, try looking up advocates for disabilities kay? You might qualify for SSDI (if you live in the USA), Food Stamps, and such and they might even be able to find you a part time job (aka something like 10 hours a week) that you can actually do well and use to supplement your income.

I hope you enjoy your stay here dude. Just because your disabled doesn't mean you don't deserve a long a long happy life dude.

Also, I feel your pain on being homeless. Before I got back on my feet with an apartment, job, and a GF and eventually bought a home, I was in fact homeless for about two years. It's incredibly hard to endure and I'm glad your still alive and have a place to stay dude.

Do you live in the states dude? If so, try looking up advocates for disabilities kay? You might qualify for SSDI (if you live in the USA), Food Stamps, and such and they might even be able to find you a part time job (aka something like 10 hours a week) that you can actually do well and use to supplement your income.

thanks and yes i do live in the states.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back