• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A suggestion to producers,

I wouldn't necessarily want all of that information but height, shoe size and level of ticklishness would be some nice stats to have posted.

Let me be the first to recommend producers NOT to do this.

Physical viewable looks trump any body stats.

Seems like an easy way for those with less than honorable intentions to narrow their search results for models by having provided stats.

So, in the Age of Information, you are actually advocating we have less information?

There are producers that have given some of this information in their descriptions and as far as I know there have never been any problems. There are even dungeons that have all of those model stats on their website but like Markos said they just don't give real names or addresses. I don't think you can find out where somebody lives just by searching their shoe size.

Nothing wrong with wanting to know this information but suggesting it be industry standard is ridiculous.
Even if this were to become industry standard (which it's not).
Are you going to take the models word or will and annual weigh and measure be required.

Are you going to take the models word or will an annual weigh and measure be required?

Generally women do not have ages, measurements, weights, or shoe sizes as far as even their very best friends are concerned, so forget about truthful statistics.

Generally women do not have ages, measurements, weights, or shoe sizes as far as even their very best friends are concerned, so forget about truthful statistics.

That's part of my point and why the idea is ridiculous.

I typically will TRY to remember to list shoe size (though I have to admit, I haven't even done that consistently) since it's directly tied to the subject matter I'm shooting...otherwise, unless it's a clear disparity (amazon vs. smaller girl) where it's directly relevant to the clip, I don't list it. That and, as folks suggested above, I've never met anyone who's totally honest about height/weight, and I'm sure as shit not going to measure to verify that. Age, no dice - and most models are not the age they're advertised to be. Believe it or not, it's actually not possible to be "barely legal" for 6 years lol.

Wow, interesting thread. I generally try to post the model's shoe size, age RANGE and relative height. I never use the model's actual name, unless they ask me to and I almost never mention where they are actually from. I shoot in NY, as a home base, so it stands to reason that most of the models are from that area, but when I travel for a shoot, I always mention an agreed upon location other than where we she is actually from.
Weight, I find unnecessary because you can see the models in the videos. If you like how they look, weight is meaningless.

Wrong

As I'm sure you know, model network sites have this info listed to search by, which some people would love to get so that they can narrow down their searches and hopefully find non-regular / one-off performers in videos who may not be going by their fetish video pseudym and bother / pester them.

There is absolutely no reason to know models actual age, weight, dress size, exact height, where they are from, etc. unless you plan to use it in search for them to potentially contact / pester. None of this has bearing on actual looks.

In my experience, the sites that you're talking about - places like Model Mayhem or One Model Place - don't let you contact models unless you're a member, and at least in the case of Model Mayhem, you have to be approved first. If your only goal is to creep on the girls you won't even make it through the screening process, which makes this information useless in that regard.

Facebook may be a different story, but I doubt it.

That said, I agree; I don't really think it should affect your enjoyment of a video knowing the model is 23 and wears a size 5. I keep their ages on file for legal purposes but I don't even bother asking about the other stuff.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back