• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A super sexy little tickle between two pretty ladies :D

cblue020

TMF Novice
I will need names to tell this story. So I will call my friend Angel and her friend Chloe. Angel is an old friend of mine. She and I had never been romantically or intimately involved, but we have had many good times as close friends and just have one of those friends for life kinda bonds. Unfortunately I do not get to see Angel often anymore because she is a workaholic.

Ok! So Angel invited me to hang out with her friends. Because she works so much she always plans things far in advance. A couple of days before we went out, she told me that most her friends couldn't make it. So it would be her, her friend Chloe, and me. I had never met her friend, but I had met several of her friends before, and all her other female friends were cute, so I was optimistic. :)

We all met at the bus station. Sure enough, Chloe turned out to be as cute and sweet as Angel. We got on the bus and were standing. You know, public buses--each of us had an arm up to hold onto a handle. Chloe seemed to be warming up to me quick, likely because she saw the close friendship between Angel and me. I decided to be bold and try something mischievous. I was standing facing Angel, Angel was facing me, and Chloe was behind Angel. I put my hand on top of Angel's hand, holding her hand to the handle. With Angel's arm stuck up, I motioned to Chloe to poke Angel's ribs. I had no clue if she would actually do it and the most I had been hoping for was a little poke to the ribs.

But instead.....Chloe wiggled her fingers in a tickly motion right under Angel's armpit, not touching her. Angel didn't see this because Chloe was behind her and Angel was distracted by my holding her hand to the handle. After a couple of seconds of Chloe wiggling her fingers there, she moved her hand up and gave that underarm a tickle. Angel squealed! She yanked her hand free from me and turned to face her giggling friend. As if this wasn't sexy enough, Angel then began slowly moving toward Chloe, wiggling her fingers toward her belly. Chloe slowly walked backwards while saying in a frightened voice, "No! Tickle him! Tickle him!"

I just laughed along with this and looking back on it I wish I could have kept it going. "No Angel, tickle Chloe! She tickled you, now it's your turn!" or perhaps, "You seem really scared, Chloe. You must be extremely ticklish. Please tickle her Angel, I really want to see how ticklish she is."

But I couldn't do it. Standing on the bus, I was too turned on and had to switch my mind to dancing elephants to avoid ruining everything with an awkward stiffy.

But I pride myself on this moment. There have only been a couple of times where I have been able to get two chicks to tickle each other and there is something so rewarding about it. And this was actually the first time I have made it happen without alcohol involved. :flex:

You should try to hang out more with these girls, hoping a tickling situation arises sometime again.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back