• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle offer to the Ladies! and a question.

TickledToDeath

2nd Level Violet Feather
;)

Who are the more evil and merciless ticklers?
Women or men?

Ladies,

IF you can handle my tickle torturous onslaught upon you for One and one half hours, you can tie and tickle torture me for the rest of the day and or evening!

I am in the south Jersey Area.
I seek women or a woman who is my tickler/eee equal.

Post here or e-mail me direct.

That's a good question...

I guess it partly depends on the motivation behind the tickling.

I know that's a vague answer, but that's the best I can do right now since no one in this Forum bothered to make a fresh pot of coffee this morning!! "tenQveddymuch" (excuse me, I'm a bit out of character this morning. i'm in a silly mood)

It's Friday and I'm draggin' my bum already! Anyway, we may be able to come up with a statistical representation on our next Hyena's gathering! Boys against girls type of thing.

Anyhoo, we'll need a larger sample of the ticling population (wow...I knew my college statistics class would come in handy!) and that means we need more members!!

I highly recommend this organization. They are a great bunch (easy going, no pressure group). Both my Husband and I are members. So Ladies and Gents, come join the Hyenas and take the challenge!!

email TickledToDeath for more info on membership.

Who are the more evil and merciless ticklers?
Women or men?

>>Well,aside from you and my Master Pete, I'd say so far it is pretty equal. Although I only got a small taste of Mia's merciless touch(oh, those nails) I think she can be quite the contender and I hope to experience it again soon.

Ladies,

IF you can handle my tickle torturous onslaught upon you for One and one half hours, you can tie and tickle torture me for the rest of the day and or evening!

>>I have handled and endured and LOVED every moment of my several hours of TTD's tickle torturous onslaught. He deserves your revenge. Unfortunately, I cannot be a revenge tickler. Please Ladies, Put this Smart Ass in his place once and for all. Do it for yourselves and for me.

Jen

:confused: Out of ALL the lady tickler/lees out here, only Mia and Jen have an opinion?
You all have nothing to say nor want to take my ticklsih challnge?
:(

Come on ladies!
Where are ya?

TTD

Ps. Thanks Mia and Jen. Mia, whenever you are ready. Muhahahaaaa!:)

Glentickle

Absotively...posolutely!

OK Everyone,

Let's not lose focus on the topic of this particular thread. TTD has challenged/offered some tickle euphoria to the ladies. Any takers? I for one, can vouch for his endurance in being able to take a merciless onslaught of tickling! I'm sure he can dish it out just as well...ehem...I'm supposed to be the sacrifice at the next meeting I am able to attend with my Husband, LordProtector. I can say that I am both excited and anxious about it.

So wadaya say? His brownie points are the following:
- He's a great host
- He's a gentleman
- He's good-looking
- He's an expert tickler
- He's fun
- He's president of the up and coming Hyena's Club that grows larger each day
- He's respectful (very)
- He's ticklish (very)

...and the list goes on.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain from this experience!

Attachments

• drew700103.jpg
    drew700103.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 3
  • drew700104.jpg
    drew700104.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 4
  • drew701330.jpg
    drew701330.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 4
  • FTFTH.JPG
    FTFTH.JPG
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back