• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Flag?

CapturedDoll

Verified
I was just wondering... Should we the Tickling community have our own flag? II have seen the BDSM flag on cars and waving in front of houses. And of course all over the internet. I think it would be cool if we could have a contest to come up with one. I know ive been away a long time... We don't already have one do we?

Sure, why not go with a feather and electric toothbrush in an x in white, layered over a black background.

Maybe some text, like at the top put "LAUGH, BITCH!" And at the bottom "LAUGH!"

I think this is an excellent idea. Loads of fetish and other communities have logos and flags etc.

You'd have to remember to remove car stickers when you sell the car though, could be interesting for the new owners if they ever got approached!!

I think a feather as the focal point of the flag would be pretty symbolic and iconic.

Yes. For me a feather HAS to be in it.

Yes. A tickling emblem without a feather motif is almost unthinkable!

Having said that, I just looked up some sexual identity symbols, and many of them are quite oblique (if that's right word). ("Isn't that Sudan's national flag...?!") lol

How's this? Pink for the ladies, blue for the men? Or do we want one unified color scheme? Opinions, please!

Attachments

• TK Ladies Lee.jpg
    TK Ladies Lee.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 25
  • TK Men Ler.jpg
    TK Men Ler.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 26
How's this? Pink for the ladies, blue for the men? Or do we want one unified color scheme? Opinions, please!

Dreadful: They look nothing like national flags! :p

I guess for the ler you could have the feather pointing away, and for the lee, pointing towards the viewer.

I think it should be unisex, honestly. Because if you're looking at the car....you'll see the sex of the person anyhow.

I would recommend binary colors: white background with an object in gold gilding (blue just makes it look like a .gif or 90's era icon) with tapered black lines (if any). Think minimalism (e.g. United Nations Flag, Israel flag, Japan).

I would recommend a feather standing upright with the slightly curved plume tip to separate it from a quill, which denotes writing.

The most memorable flags use contrasting colors that complement each other (red+white+black; blue+white+gold; green+red+white; red+white+blue, etc.) so that the tone disparity draws the eye, while the color contrast strikes an emotional or aesthetic chord.

attachment.php

I also think that it shouldn't feature any specific tickling or body parts.
The analogy of the Japanese flag for example is a good idea. Simple, striking, iconic.

The only other feature could maybe be just a minimalist style 'smiley'/theatre mask/laughing face, stick-figure style face with just eyes, mouth and nose - simple unidentifiable, non-gender-specific, positioned off at an angle so it's almost like the figure is laughing at the feather, rather than being tickled by it. Just a vague hint at tickling. Similar to this attached image, but even less obvious.

Colour wise - black/white or black/red/ or black/yellow or navy/silver or dark green/gold.

Attachments

• stock-vector--laughing-stickmen-97505981.jpg
    stock-vector--laughing-stickmen-97505981.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 23
What about a big pink heart (appropriate since we all turn that color being tickled lol) and a white background, but instead of just white, have white feathers filling up the background with black detail of the feathers.

What about a big pink heart (appropriate since we all turn that color being tickled lol) and a white background, but instead of just white, have white feathers filling up the background with black detail of the feathers.

Oh, you have SO just been looking up fetish symbols. lol

I LOVE using my imagination!!!!! So no. :) My intial inspiration in thinking of a flag was the Japanese Flag. I have always loved it and am a huge admirer of Bruce Lee. So smart... ..and sexy... :)

I suggested this a few years ago as I thought a lapel pin would be more usefull. Picture something as simple as crossed feathers; not in your face, bur very recognizable in our community.

Here are theree examples.

Attachments

• feathers NA061.jpg
    feathers NA061.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 14
  • feathers Photo on 2011-05-04 at 16.05.jpg
    feathers Photo on 2011-05-04 at 16.05.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 14
  • feathers_by_ridleywolf-d6w9i0s.png
    feathers_by_ridleywolf-d6w9i0s.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 16
Actually that would be nice just to have. For gatherings and meetups etc. :)

As I get older though its fine to not be "out". But, I think a lot of people too want to let their tickle flag fly! I wmyself woulden't put a flag outside, but I would in my place. And for nights out I would wear shirts and thimgs to let people ask me about it. Or surprise tickle me. But I enjoy occassionally pushing peoples boundaries... It makes them think. Shootof Fifty Shades Of Grey can get people to try S&M... But for me its not about other people or pushing boundaries... Its about making things that I enjoy looking at, and being proud of.

I also think that it shouldn't feature any specific tickling or body parts.
The analogy of the Japanese flag for example is a good idea. Simple, striking, iconic.

The only other feature could maybe be just a minimalist style 'smiley'/theatre mask/laughing face, stick-figure style face with just eyes, mouth and nose - simple unidentifiable, non-gender-specific, positioned off at an angle so it's almost like the figure is laughing at the feather, rather than being tickled by it. Just a vague hint at tickling. Similar to this attached image, but even less obvious.

Colour wise - black/white or black/red/ or black/yellow or navy/silver or dark green/gold.
Why the preference for no body parts? I only mention feet as they are a universal symbol of erogenous ticklish areas. I mean I could be cool with a cock there but that's a sexual distinction rather than universal generalization.

I basically don't want a flag I have to explain. Kind of like I date women who I know are chill to tickling.

People in general if they ask what I'm into (even at a non sexual level, because they're probing) find tickling to be a .... nebulous interest.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back