• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a tickling question

sammyanderton

Hi,

I have a question for all you ticklees out there. I was pretty much introduced to this tickling thing by an ex girl friend who was well in to the scene and add to that extremly ticklish. Almost to the point it sometimes got frustrating coz she jumped the ceiling just by holding the arms around her. Anyway, we had plenty of good tickling sessions and more then often spend entire days or afternoons tickling her (of course not non stop but....well you know what I mean). And the more she got tickled and the more her limits were pushed, the more she said she enjoyed it even though she clearly was in agony. I actually remember a few times thinking I felt bad for her getting sexually aroused by something causing her so much pain. So my question is, I know and feel the joy and pleasure in tickling someone but how does it feel to be on the receiving end? What and where is the joy and pleasure? What goes through and what happens with your body and mind when tickled?
Another question I have is how do you react physicly? Why I ask this is because (I think I´ve mentioned this before) we sometimes had tickling sessions without safewords and I asked how I would know when to stop and she said atleast not until I´m really really sweaty ( that was actually her exact words ). And too be honest that didn´t take very long. I kind of used that as a guideline before but you rarely see people tickled in videos get sweaty, why is that? NOTE! This is not in anyway any critisism or doubt for any of the tickling producers which I with standing ovations lift my hat of for and salute! Just my curiosity of how people react when tickled.
My last question is, is there any way to control yourself when tickled? Is there anyone who can just lay there and take it even if it tickles like hell? I once tickled a girl for giving me lip and she had my balls kicked up my throat so far they itched when I swallowed. She didn´t have any control:)

Well, that was my questions for this time. Thanks for your time and hope to get tons of replies!

sammyanderton said:
My last question is, is there any way to control yourself when tickled? Is there anyone who can just lay there and take it even if it tickles like hell?

Hiya Sammy~that was more than one question, BTW--just teasing ya!
Seriously, yep, I can do this and so can some of my friends. I haven't figured out if it's some kind of loony self-induced paralysis or if I'm trying to hold a contest with myself, you know, see if I can "control" as you call it, or master my own body. I'm not sure, but it's a lot of fun, whatever the reason and none of my lers have to worry about getting kicked in the head! I don't think I could react like that even if I tried! Oh, and I don't use a safeword, don't have one.

Funny story: I was with a friend recently, a friend with a foot fetish and he had my feet in his lap. So, he starts in on me, I start giggling and after awhile he looks over and laughs and says, "It's kind of cool how you can just sit here and take it but every time I do a stroke, your legs tense up." I hadn't noticed it before, no one had ever brought it to my attention. Weird, I know.
Anyway, have fun!

XOXO

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back