• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Soundtrack?

Capnmad

Verified
I think music is such an integral part of everyone’s life these days, perhaps increased with everyone having an iPod or somesuch... We listen at work, we listen at play. What do you listen to while tickling?

Are there any songs you think that are especially good for this? Any with appropriate lyrics, or just good for setting mood? I guess the type will also be contingent upon what sort of mood you want to set for a session...

So let’s hear what you like to listen to -- aside from frantic giggling, of course -- as your tickling soundtrack... Be it soft and romantic, vigorous and climactic, or just something loud to obscure the hysterical laughter from the neighbors...

Now, I understand there may be a number of purists among us who’d prefer to listen solely to the laughter of the ‘lee, but this is for those who may employ music now and then to accompany their activities...

What’s in the music file of a tickle-phile? Please share your selections!

Songs to tickle by

Not sure of the song but I think its either City of Angels or from the soundtrack to City of Angels with Nicholas Cage - where the girl sings so seductively and talks of being tied to the bed.

I've been in sessions where the ler played some "special" music. Made absolutely no difference to me because within a very short time, I was quite oblivious to most things around me.

Ditto, I think, if I put on music as a ler. Soon I'd be way too focused on the activities at hand to have a clue what I was listening to.

For me, the best soundrack for being tickled would be the song "One Way or Another" by Debra Harry ("I'm gonna getcha getcha getcha getcha!!").

For my scenes, it really doesn't matter. No one will hear the music over me anyway.

But, I do remember a gathering where we played to an "Essence of Emeril Marathon" on the Food Network.

It seemed to work.

Jen

Devil Man!

My current favorite tickle music is Rob Zombie

"Never gonna stop" or "Demon Speeding"

BikerBadBoy said:
Not sure of the song but I think its either City of Angels or from the soundtrack to City of Angels with Nicholas Cage - where the girl sings so seductively and talks of being tied to the bed.

ahh i know what song you mean....if that were played while i'm being tickled i would go nuts...

btw Alchemy i love rod zombie....

BikerBadBoy said:

Ah! "Feelin' Love" -- Paula Cole

Interesting choice.

I'd heard an interesting one the other day -- "Lullaby" -- The Dixie Chicks. It's a lovely song altogether, but specifically, there's a line that goes:

"And I hear your laugh like a serenade."

Just seemed fitting.

Granted -- it's more sedate... Not pumping energy music for the activity itself... More relaxing stuff for the... ..."tickling afterglow"?

Rob Zombie's cool though, for getting things going... Thanks, Alchemy!

What else do you like, folks?

Ooh! Another one occurred to me today that I've had on my iTunes forever!

"Wise Up" -- Aimee Mann

Opening Lyrics:

It's not
What you thought
When you first began it
You got
What you want
Now you can hardly stand it though,
By now you know
It's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
It's not going to stop
'Til you wise up

I'm crying and getting depressed hearing that song! What does that have to do with tickling?! :idunno:

The_New_One said:
I'm crying and getting depressed hearing that song! What does that have to do with tickling?! :idunno:

Explicitly? Nothing! I got hooked on the train of lyrics. It has nothing explicitly to do with tickling, and it is a more sedate song... I just like good music. The opening strand of lyrics appealed to me with phrasing that one might use if tickling, say, a smart-alecky type... "It's not going to stop 'til you wise up." And the "You've got what you want, now you can hardly stand it" applies to what faces many 'lees at some point, I think.

The music I'm asking for and/or proposing may be better used at certain times than others... I figured just playing the opening of the song before, say, beginning a more relaxed tickle-session to set the mood might be cool.

Faster, harder music, like Rob Zombie may be better for the process itself, to energize the 'ler.

It's all about creating little memorable moments to me, and a 'lee isn't going to remember much of anything musical that happens during a vigorous tickle session, so for their benefit, I look for little bits and pieces to play at the beginning or to fill the down time, during recoveries. Since that time is supposed to be relaxing, I choose slower music.

It depends on the sort of scene you're trying to set. This song, I would just play the beginning of before starting to play -- she'll be oblivious to the rest of the song anyway, while I'm tickling her... It was just the opening message in that instance that was important...

Like anything else, it's not just the song, but how you use it.

Fun!

I don't know any tickle songs.... but it would be fun to tickle to music! Like fireworks! With something that has a varied tempo. Fast and slow and high and low! ^___________^

Iishieboo said:
I don't know any tickle songs.... but it would be fun to tickle to music! Like fireworks! With something that has a varied tempo. Fast and slow and high and low! ^___________^

Now there's a thought! I've always liked Orff's "Carmina Burana"... :) Thanks for that!

"Paperweight"

Got another sweet, soft one... I just like these quiet, lightly suggestive, romantic ones when viewing tickling as seduction... These are the intro lyrics to a duet by Joshua Radin and Schuyler Fisk. Lyrics by Schuyler Fisk. (Featured in the upcoming Zach Braff film, "The Last Kiss".)

"Paperweight"

Been up all night
Staring at you
Wonderin' what's on your mind

I've been this way
with so many before
but this feels like the first time

and you want the sunrise to go back to bed
and I wanna make you laugh

mess up my bed
with me
kick off the covers
I'm waiting

I have such a soft touch when it comes to tickling womans feet and her belly button I can make her break very easy so for my music choice it would be Another One Bites The Dust by Queen and for her if she had a choice it would probably be another Queen classic to I Want To Break Free

believe it or not I'm So Excited by The Pointer Sisters works great for tickling music

esp. the lyrics I want to love you, feel you, wrap myself around you
i'm so excited and i just can't hide it, i'm about to lose control and i think i like it...

I thought you meant just the audio of a tickling video or a tickling audio. Just imagine lying in bed, headphones on and listening to a lee get it good. With no images to watch, your imagination can run wild.​
:happyfloa :firedevil

Capnmad said:
I think music is such an integral part of everyone’s life these days, perhaps increased with everyone having an iPod or somesuch... We listen at work, we listen at play. What do you listen to while tickling?

Are there any songs you think that are especially good for this? Any with appropriate lyrics, or just good for setting mood? I guess the type will also be contingent upon what sort of mood you want to set for a session...

So let’s hear what you like to listen to -- aside from frantic giggling, of course -- as your tickling soundtrack... Be it soft and romantic, vigorous and climactic, or just something loud to obscure the hysterical laughter from the neighbors...

Now, I understand there may be a number of purists among us who’d prefer to listen solely to the laughter of the ‘lee, but this is for those who may employ music now and then to accompany their activities...

What’s in the music file of a tickle-phile? Please share your selections!

"Tickled to Death" by Combustible Edison keeps within the theme, (but who would really be listening to the music?)

How bout no music at all ? Just background sounds ie ; oceans ,waterfalls, animal sounds ? Whatever turns ya on

ticklishscribe said:
I thought you meant just the audio of a tickling video or a tickling audio. Just imagine lying in bed, headphones on and listening to a lee get it good. With no images to watch, your imagination can run wild.​
:happyfloa :firedevil

all i can say to that is WOW :bump:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back