• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickling Soundtrack?

I think tickling to the flight of the bumblebee would be
amazing to torment someone to. Just think of
the quickness of the notes being played, and the
swooping nature of the melody, and imagine that as
touch and direction on a ticklish body.

Lee

Just thought I'd put my two cents in here: There's a song I heard for the first time on Sirius by Mary Wells (artist who sang "My Guy" {oldies}) called "laughing boy" with a lot of ha-ha-ha-ha-ha's in it (sung, not laughed) Thought it was pretty interesting and would be fun to be tickled to.....

In my head, any song with words is out. The tickling itself should be the main focus, with a melody accompanying the action. I think words would just take away from it.

I'd say "Night on Bald Mountain" would be a good choice. Especially with the variating speeds and intensities of the music. Would go quite nicely, I think.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8Ca_edg6RE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V8Ca_edg6RE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Last edited:
i was tickled while music was playing. it didn't have lyrics and i'm not sure what type it was exactly but i found it distracting because he would stop to restart the cd over and over. i love when it's just me and my ler and that's it. he can't taunt me if i can't hear :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back