• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Sketch (m/f)

Pinys

Hello,

here's something new I have been working on all past week, I hope you enjoy it! :)

Here's the story, it's not the best I have come with, but it's ok anyway :p:

"Broughton United and Towcester are playing one of the most important matches of the season when the goalkeeper of the White Angels makes an incredible mistake, letting in a goal to the Yellows and conceding the match.

A controversy arises as a famous hostess presenting a football show, named Honey Thompson, states that she could have parried that shot even if she had had her hands tied up to the goalpost.

After a week, fans, journalists and critics are still discussing about that controversial goal.

George Finch, one of Honey's colleagues, has an idea to make a prank on Honey: he tells her that they have to record a sketch where she is tied to a goalpost and will have to parry some shots, to make fun of the goalkeeper, so to keep adding to the controversy.

With the complicity of a cameraman, George leads Honey to the studio where they recorded some of the show's funny sketches and they tie Honey's hands to a goal, pretending to prepare her for the sketch.

What she obviously doesn't expect is that she is going to be the victim of their prank; even worse, she doesn't know that George and the cameraman are actually some tickling freaks and the prank is only an excuse to tickle torture her...

...and, unfortunately for her, she is terribly ticklish!

As soon as the presenter is tied with her arms above her head, seeing her hot body so vulnerable, George can't control himself and attacks her belly and armpits with his fingers making her explode in a hysterical laughter!"

Since english is not my native language, there may be grammatical and syntactic mistakes in the text, so if anyone wants to make corrections and/or improve the prose, please let me know, preferably by PM, thanks!

a_ticklish_sketch_by_pinys.png a_ticklish_sketch_no_text_by_pinys.png

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back