• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Ticklish Story M/M

Ticklishboy30

TMF Regular
01. Captured Detective

Jake & Kyle

"What?" Twenty-two-year-old Kyle Barrow asked as he leaned forward in his chair.

The five-foot-ten brunet sat across from his long-time best friend and boyfriend, twenty-one-year-old Jake Rafton, in the backyard of the modest one-story house they shared.

"You heard me. I got a voicemail earlier from an unknown caller. He said to come to the old Tickle Manor tonight. The man said he had reliable information on the city corruption case I'm investigating." Jake responded.

The six-foot redhead gently massaged his lover's silky smooth size ten bare soles. He giggled, then leaned over and gently nibbled on the cute plump olive-like toes. Kyle's feet squirmed, his soles wrinkled, and he giggled because Jake's nibbles tickled his sensitive piggies.

"I love making you squirm and giggle, babe. You're so cute." Jake smiled and kissed each toe. His boyish giggles softly flowed past his lips, and his feet wriggled as Kyle's fingers lightly tickled the redhead's arches.

Kyle giggled and kissed his boyfriend's toes. "I love hearing your giggles too, love."

They sighed in sheer happiness, then leaned forward and shared a long, passionate kiss. A few minutes later, Jake and Kyle separated from the lack of oxygen. The young men wiped each other's sweaty brow and panted heavily. Kyle's soft light brown eyes sparkled in the sunlight as he gazed into Jake's emerald green eyes. They said I love you in unison while holding hands.

"Are you planning on going?" Kyle asked as he and Jake released the hands they respectively held. He leaned over and took a sip of his Malibu and Pepsi.

"How can I not go, Ky? It could be the break I'm looking for." Jake took a sip of his gin and orange juice.

"It could be a prank, or even worse a trap. Babe, you've put a lot of people away, you're a private investigator, and have made a lot of enemies."

Kyle's concerned tone brought tears to Jake's eyes. "I promise, I'll be careful, my sweet angel."

"You're damn right about that because I'm coming with you."

Kyle's stern expression and his defiant posture made Jake bust out laughing. He'd almost composed himself when he caught the added annoyance cross Kyle's face, and that made his laughing fit return.

"You're so dead, Rafton."

The brunet growled and tackled his cackling lover. The two men rolled around on the bright green grass as one tried to get the better of the other one. Kyle smirked, and like lightning, his fingers latched onto Jake's ribs and kneaded them.

"Shit." The redhead squealed as his boyfriend tickled him. Jake tried to dislodge the invading fingers from his ribs. His legs kicked the ground as his loud cackles echoed off the trees. The twenty-one-year-old was grateful they were in a secluded area surrounded by the forest. Jake's very unmasculine when he gets tickled.

Jake and Kyle were both very ticklish. The couple always used this particular physical trait on and against one another. It served multiple purposes. One, they loved doing it and having it done to them. Two, tickling made a playful revenge tactic. Three, their ticklishness worked perfectly for extracting information. And, four, it turned them both on.

Kyle giggled and moved his fingers into the bigger man's armpit hollows. "Say Uncle, Jakey." He proceeded to press and wiggle his fingers in the slightly hairy and damp crevices. The sound of his love's tickle tortured laughter made his eyes sparkle with mischief. "If you don't, I'm gonna be forced to tickle your hips, baby boy."

"You win, Ky. I give, Uncle!!!!" Jake screeched. The threat added to the pit tickling made the redhead's decision a no-brainer. He knew his lover would make good on his tickle threat. The young man composed himself and pulled his boyfriend down on top of him. Jake wrapped his arms around Kyle and gave him a ticklish bear hug.

"Fuck, not the tickle hug." Kyle writhed and cackled as he tried and failed to break the strong hold that kept him in Jake's lap. His cackling turned into high-pitched squeals and screeches when a finger drilled his belly button and two hands squeezed and kneaded his hips. The brunet's body arched and jumped around.

"What's wrong, baby?" Jake asked as he gave into his giggling fit. He leaned closer to Kyle's animated body, then kissed and blew a raspberry on his man's neck.

"Fuck, not the neck too." Kyle's head quickly scrunched to the side to protect the sensitive area.

"You love me?" Jake chuckled as he held the slightly older man's arms over his head and tickled the bare and exposed pit hollows.

Kyle's laughter morphed into silent gasps, and he eagerly nodded while tapping his boyfriend's muscular chest. "I've loved you since the first day we ran into each other in the hallway, sexy. You're the most gorgeous and handsome man I've met."

Jake smiled and wiped his tears as he hugged and kissed the brunet in his lap. "I feel the same way about you, babe. I never want to be apart from you." He paused and took a deep breath. I've got something to ask you, and I hope you've got the answer I want to hear." Jake fidgeted in his chair before motioning Kyle to get off his lap. The redhead got down on one knee and pulled a ring box from his pocket. Kyle's hand flew to his mouth, and tears filled his eyes as he waited, unable to breathe more than slight intakes of oxygen. "Kyle Macklin Barrow, you're the most loving person I know." Jake paused and tried to calm himself. "I love you and can't imagine a better match for me." Again, he stopped and let the tears fall. "Kyle, my soulmate, my precious angel boy. Will you make me the happiest man ever born and marry me?" Jake opened the box. A beautiful wide band of white gold with diamonds, rubies, and emeralds formed the letters J and K with a ruby heart between them. The redhead waited, unable to breathe for his love's answer.

Kyle wiped the tears from his cheeks. He stared at the ring and couldn't help feeling it looked familiar. Then it came to him. It was his design, in his dream journal, his dream wedding band. He looked into Jake's eyes. "I...It's the ring I designed. I can't believe you've brought it to life. It's exquisite, more gorgeous, and breathtaking than I could ever imagine." He paused and hugged Jake and kissed him. The brunet looked into the teary eyes of his love. "Jake Tyler Rafton, of course, I'll marry you. I've wanted to do that since our first month anniversary."

Jake jumped to his feet, picked Kyle up off the ground, and swung him around. "Hot damn." He exclaimed as the two giggled and shared a passionate kiss. "C'mon, babe, let's get dressed and go to dinner." Jake put his hand on Kyle's arm. "Ky, have you forgotten you can't go with me tonight. You've got to host the bingo game tonight at the senior center.

"Shit, you're right. Jake, promise me you'll be careful and watch yourself."

The redhead grinned and threw his fiancee over his shoulder. He giggled when Kyle yelped and squirmed. "I’m always careful, sexy boy." Jake chuckled and playfully smacked his brunet's ass.

"Hey, just because I said I'd marry you doesn't mean you can abuse me like that." Kyle giggled. "I expect you to kiss my ass." Suddenly he burst out laughing and kicking as Jake tickled his ass cheeks and the back of his knees. "Fuck, that tickles, you big ape." Kyle's squeals and cackles made the bigger man smile, and he did kiss his squirming man's ass as the ecstatic Jake ran into the house, with his squealing and giggling brunet still over his shoulder.

Shrouded in the shadows of a cluster of trees, he watched the young, playful couple go into the brick two-story house. The blonde man licked his lips, smiled, and stopped recording. After pressing a few buttons on the camera, he saved the footage to two separate hard drives. He gathered his things and headed to the dark blue sedan parked on the other side of the trees. The camouflage-dressed man placed his equipment in his trunk, then got into the vehicle and drove off. Thoughts of what scenes he could create for the redhead, and possibly the brunet if he got the chance to capture him also, ran through his head as the driver headed to his home. He already knew what one of them would be. The detective might not like what's in store for him, but at least he'll be paid for his inconvenience, and he'll have a lot of laughs. After all, he's starring in the new Laugh Master's Ticklish Men production.

Over dinner, Jake and Kyle discussed their ideas for how they wanted to do the wedding, whom they'd like to invite, and starting to hash out a few possible dates. By the end of the meal, the couple agreed on getting married the coming year on the date they met. They thanked their waitress, left a generous tip, and left the diner.

"Please, Jakey, be careful tonight. I love you." Kyle wiped his tears and stood against his Hyundai Genesis with the bigger man's arms wrapped around him.

Jake wiped his love's cheeks with his thumb. "I'll make sure I'm careful, love." The two men shared a passionate kiss, then Kyle got in his car and drove off. Jake walked over to his Mustang convertible, got inside, and headed to the manor.

Jake

The dark purple sports car sped down the two-lane road. Jake welcomed the solace. His mind wandered through the years of having Kyle in his life. He smiled when thoughts of the awkward teenager came to him. Jake always thought the brunet was adorable. His mate was so full of life, and until you pissed him off, when that happens, it's best to head for the hills. Kyle had a sharp tongue and the vocabulary to match. He's a pretty good fighter unless he's getting tickled, then he's in trouble. Jake chuckled at the memories of all the tickle fights they've had. Before he knew it, the redhead had reached his destination.

Jake got out of his car and silently closed the door. Reaching in his pocket, he pulled out his Glock 19, gripped the handle with both hands, and pointed it towards the ground as he cautiously approached the dark front porch. "Hello! Is anyone here?" The detective called out as he climbed the steps and stood on the old wooden surface. The boards creaked under his black sneakers. The hairs on the back of his neck stood up as he heard Kyle's warning of this possibly being a trap running through his mind. "C'mon, Rafton, get it together." He admonished himself for letting his imagination get carried away. Jake shook his head, holstered his weapon, and walked back to his car. On the way, something stung his neck. A couple of seconds after he rubbed the area where he thought he'd been bit, the six-foot man fell to the ground, unconscious.

02. Jake & Kyle Meet LM

Kyle

Although Kyle loved running the bingo game for the seniors, his heart and attention weren't all on the game. He continuously checked his watch and got more nervous as time passed. The feeling that Jake was in trouble started the minute Kyle pulled into the parking lot and grew as the evening wore on. The brunet sighed. Halfway through the game and still no word from his fiancee. Finally, the night ended, and Kyle apologized for running out so quickly. He got to his car and almost broke the speed limit getting home.

Kyle skidded to a stop in front of the garage, peered inside the window, and noticed Jake's car was still gone. He locked the car door, armed the alarm, quickly unlocked the door, and ran inside the house. "Jake, are you here, babe?" He hollered as he ran through the rooms. Tears filled his eyes as he felt more desperate and helpless. The need to feel his love and mate's body dominated his emotions and thoughts. "Please, baby, come home to me soon." He softly pleaded into the night sky.

Kyle turned around and walked into the kitchen when a muscular arm wrapped around him, trapping his arms to his sides. "Who the fuck..." The brunet struggled and squirmed in the iron-like grip. He yelped as he was lifted off the ground, his legs kicking uselessly in the air. Kyle loved when Jake picked him up, but that was them being playful, but this was someone he didn't know. "Let me go. Who are you, and why are you...?" He couldn't finish his question because as soon as a needle pierced his neck, his struggling ceased, and unconsciousness took over.

Jake & LM

"Mmmhmm," Jake mumbled as his eyes fluttered open. The first thing that registered was his body was strapped down to a padded table. The second observation was he was only wearing his underwear and his socks. The third, he was gagged. "Where the fuck am I?" He thought to himself.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, my adorable detective."

Jake's eyes focused on the figure coming from the shadows. His eyes darkened, and his body furiously struggled against his bonds. His toes scrunched in his socks as he involuntarily squirmed as much as possible.

"Struggle all you want, Jake, because you're not getting free until I release you." The blonde man chuckled and lightly ran his fingers up Jake's slightly muscular leg as he walked up to the head of the table.

The redhead tried but failed to stifle his giggling, and his body wriggled.

"Don't even try hiding your ticklishness. I already know just how ticklish my little detective boy is." The man giggled as he dug his fingers into Jake's ribs.

Instantly, the captured man's laughter was forced from his lips as he writhed and struggled to get away from the tickling. His head shook side to side as his brain tried telling his body not to react.

"Hmm, I'd love to hear your laughter and screams. It was so cute at your house."

"Who the fuck are you?" Jake asked as soon as he could speak. He lifted his head, so he could see his captor's features. The redhead had to admit, at least the guy was good-looking. He wasn't anywhere close to Kyle's sexiness but attractive nonetheless. The detective judged the blonde to be around his height and weight, maybe a bit taller and more muscular. His eyes darted around the room, looking for any way he could escape. Jake closed his eyes and sighed, wondering how he was gonna get out of this one and, more importantly, how long he'd have to hear Kyle's bragging that he was right.

"You can call me LM, or if you like more formal titles, Laugh Master." The blonde smirked and very lightly tickled his fingers on both sides of the redhead's neck and along the back of his ears.

"Hey, don't do that." Jake blushed as he started giggling like a little kid. His head shook side to side, trying to block the tickles. His toes scrunched, and his feet wiggled in their socks.

"Aww, there's that adorable giggle I wanted to hear." The blonde smiled and ceased his playful attack. "Now, I suppose you're wondering why you're here."

Jake's giggling subsided, and he started calming down. "Yeah, the thought did cross my mind." He continued trying to work himself free.

"It's quite simple, Jakeyboy," LM smirked when Jake glared at him for the cute use of his name. "I make tickle fetish videos of guys being captured and tickled. My targets are men of all types, so when I heard about you being a great detective, well, you piqued my interest. As did your fiancee."

Hearing the word fiancee caused Jake to struggle harder, and his eyes darkened. "If you've hurt Kyle, you're gonna be dead." The redhead roared.

"Please, calm down, Jake. I promise no harm will come to you or Kyle. My interests lie in the ticklishness of guys, not harming them. Just like I captured you, I sent someone to kidnap Kyle. He should be arriving very shortly."

Jake's anger didn't dissipate. However, he found sincerity in the man's voice. Also, there was something familiar about this man's initials, and it was driving him nuts because he couldn't remember why it was ringing a bell. He shook his head and cleared his mind before speaking. "I don't know why, but I'll trust you, for now. Given my current situation, I haven't got much choice. Just know if you're lying and you hurt my soulmate, I will bury your bones in my backyard."

LM's eyes widened, and he gulped. He'd never felt fear from anyone he'd captured before. However, the steel in Jake's voice, mixed with the fire and determination in his eyes, the mogul knew the redhead meant every word. "I promise, the only thing you two will be experiencing is laughter from being tickled for my video."

Jake sighed and lowered his head, nodding. "So, is that really what all this is about? Kidnapping Kyle and me for your tickle video?" As soon as the words left his mouth, the realization hit him. "Holy fuckin' shit. You, are the LM of LM productions?" If he could, he'd slap his forehead. Instead, his boyish giggling filled the room as his belly button was explored by a very stiff feather's tip. "Shit, c'mon, LM, not the feather...It tickles like crazy." Jake squealed as his body bucked and squirmed side to side. His giggles were like a young teenage boy's.

"This is gonna be my best video to date. I've seen how ticklish both you and Kyle are. I've never had a fiancee or boyfriend pair. I'm very excited." The mogul giggled along with his captive, then after a minute more, he set the feather down. He looked at his watch and smiled. "Speaking of your Kyle, he's just arrived. I'm having you moved into the bedroom upstairs in a few minutes. After visiting with your soulmate, I'll have him sent to you." LM giggled and lightly tickled Jake's sock-clad arches on his way out the door, which sent the redhead into a child-like fit of giggles and squirms.

Kyle & LM

"Ugh, what the fuck hit me?" Kyle asked himself as he came back to consciousness. "Where..."

"Ahh, nice to see you awake, Kyle."

The restrained man's head turned in the direction of the voice. "Who the hell are you, and why am I tied up?" Kyle fumed.

LM chuckled. "It seems you are a perfect match for young mister Jake." The blonde man smiled and walked up to his captive's defenseless sock-clad soles. He licked his lips and lightly stroked his fingers up and down Kyle's curved arches.

"Oh, shit." Giggles flowed from the brunet's lips. His toes curled, and his feet wriggled in the restraints. "Please, not the feet first." Kyle's high-pitched plead fell on deaf ears.

LM chuckled and ceased the foot tickles. "Now, I've already spoken with Jake." He paused and gently placed a hand on Kyle's shoulder. "Don't worry, he's very safe and even watching us now." The mogul pressed a button on a remote in his pocket, and a giant screen rose up from the entertainment center. After pressing another button, Jake's red locks and bright smile filled the screen. "I see you're enjoying your environment, my young detective." LM giggled as Jake's excitement shone in his eyes.

"My sweet boy, are you okay, Ky? They didn't hurt you, did they?" Jake's concern was prominent in his voice.

"I'm fine, just...umm, confused...and…"

"Tickled?" Jake giggled and finished his fiancee's sentence. "LM tickled your feet, didn't he?"

Jake's smile was gleaming brightly on the screen, and his child-like jovial tone brought a smile to both Kyle and LM's faces.

"Babe, calm down. You're way too adorable. You're supposed to be a rough, tough detective guy."

"Oh, right, rough, tough, I got this." Jake tried to harden his facial expression and growled. Unfortunately, the growl and hardened scowl became a boyish smile and giggles.

Kyle shook his head and closed his eyes. "I'm still wondering how he became a good detective" Kyle's statement earned him a hearty round of laughter from LM and a Christian child commercial-worthy pout from Jake.

"I was gonna play with you a little bit more, but the two of you need to be together. I'm very sorry for making you worry about one another. I know you don't have any reason to trust or believe me, but I'm not a bad guy. And, after you've had some time to talk, I'll have dinner ready for us. We can eat and chat in your room. I'm sure you're curious about the three hundred thousand dollars in your accounts right now.

"Three Hundred Thousand Dollars?" Jake and Kyle hollered at the same time.

Jake & Kyle

"Babe, I was so worried about you." Those were the first words out of Jake's mouth when he and Kyle rushed into each other's arms. The redhead yelped when his mate gripped his arm, twisted it behind his back, and pinned face down on the bed.

"I'm coming with you next time, mister." Kyle grinned behind Jake's back and used his free hand to tickle the redhead's hip.

"Fuck!!! Not the hip." Jake screeched as he writhed and kicked his legs. The boisterous laughter filled the air in the room as he was tickled into hysterics. "You got caught too."

"So, maybe it would've been different if we'd have been together." Kyle giggled and wrapped his arm around Jake's kicking ankles. Slowly, his nails dragged up and down the soft, pinkish wrinkling soles.

Jake was too tickled to talk. He pounded the bed with his fists and desperately tried escaping his man's tickle torture on his helpless bare feet. "Okay!!! I give I'll bring you next time." Jake yelled out.

Kyle let him go, pulled the panting, giggling redhead into a loving embrace, and kissed his forehead. "I love you, more than I could ever express, Jake." The brunet said as Jake laid his head in his lap.

"Ky, have you figured out who we've been caught by?" Jake asked as he lazily drew circles around Kyle's ankles.

Kyle's feet squirmed and wriggled as his yelps and giggles escaped him. "No, I just figured he's some rich crackpot." Kyle's giggling increased as Jake moved the lazy stroking to his heels and arches.

"Think about our favorite tickle videos." Jake giggled and lightly stroked along his man's toes and their bases.

The new spot made Kyle jump and scrunch his toes. His giggles came faster and louder. "Babe, not my toes." He squealed and tried moving the bigger man but found himself trapped. Suddenly, he thought about what Jake actually said. "Wait, did you just tell me to think of our favorite tickle videos?"

Jake giggled and nodded as his arm wrapped around Kyle's ankles, and he started sucking and nibbling his fiancee's toes.

Kyle shrieked and writhed under his mate's weight, trying to pull free. "Jakey, not the toe nibbles and licks." He giggled and tried curling his toes. "Are you saying he's the LM of LM productions?"

"Yeppers." Jake giggled and wrapped his arms around Kyle. "I love feeling your body in my arms. Promise me, you'll never leave me, Ky." Jake's tears fell down his cheeks and splashed on Kyle's shoulder.

"Hey, ya big oaf. You're stuck with me. You make me smile, feel loved, and safe." Kyle wiped Jake's tears and gazed into his eyes. "I can't wait till we're married, my big strong detective."

03. A New Partnetship

LM, Jake & Kyle

LM sat in his office, going through the collected footage of his two guests. The blonde mogul mulled over a couple of thoughts in his mind. One of the thoughts was to continue with this original plan of the lovers placed in various ticklish scenarios, both separate and then together for the last scene. The second idea came from watching the previous recordings. LM realized just how much of the couple's appeal was rooted in their love, the fierce devotion for one another, and the playfulness that only comes from having a long-established relationship with someone. LM found himself wiping tears from his eyes as he watched the love unfold and blossom on the screen. The blonde man smiled and nodded as he came to a final decision. He started going to work putting together a teaser clip, and he uploaded it to his website.

LM got up, stretched, and left the office to check on dinner. Fifteen minutes later, he returned, and on a whim, he decided to check the new post. What he saw made the man gasp and almost lose his balance. The teaser clip had more positive reviews and requests for the full video to be released than any of his other scenes. His audience had fallen in love with the newly discovered couple and were dying to see more of the lovers at play. "Holy fuckin' shit." LM immediately started putting together the clips of the lover's playtime. He found enough footage to make four clips. Each one was fifteen minutes long. The mogul decided to make it a four-part series titled "A Ticklish Love Story." As soon as it was posted, money came rolling in. There were also multiple requests for more movies and interviews with the adorable guys.

Jake and Kyle were in their room enjoying the time together. With everything they'd been through that day, it felt to them like they'd been separated for decades. The men smiled and giggled as they softly caressed and tickled each other's favorite spots. This was the secret of the couple's successful relationship. They knew their bodies inside and out.

Jake knew how to work Kyle's feet and toes. He could make the brunet writhe and screech wildly from the ticklish sensations. He could also make his man moan and totally helpless in pure ecstasy by suckling his olive-like toes or licking the creamy soles. Kyle knew fingertips lightly grazing over Jake's plump, firm ass cheeks reduced him from a big strong detective to a helpless squealing little boy in seconds. However, if he made the touch firm and gently nibbled and licked in the hot, sweaty crack, Jake would writhe and cum in two minutes flat.

"Damn, you're good at this." Jake huskily moaned.

The young men were currently in the middle of one of their cum together sessions. Kyle's feet were currently slicked and coated with Jake's saliva. The blonde's sweat-soaked body mashed and ground against his redhaired mate's hard-muscled frame.

"You're one to talk. I'm about ready, are you?" Kyle's breathily whispered.

"It's rising in my shaft, Loverboy."

The men continued the worshiping and caresses as their sweaty bodies kept the friction down. The room filled with the sounds of both Jake and Kyle's love-filled moans and grunts as the two quickly switched positions so they could cum in synch while locked in a hot passionate kiss.

"I love you, Ky."

"Back at ya, Jakey."

The men held each other as their bodies came back down from the explosive climax. They giggled and squirmed as various gentle touches tickled their heightened senses.

"Babe, I've got a serious question," Kyle said as he got up and pulled Jake to his feet so the two could jump in the shower before LM brought dinner.

"What's up, love?"

"How attached to being a detective are ya?"

Jake stood upright, turned, and looked at his brunet lover. "What do you mean, baby boy?"

Kyle took a deep breath. "Look, despite this situation turning into an amazing experience, I've been worried sick about you." Kyle paused and put his lips on Jake's lips to stop him from talking. Of course, this caused their boyish giggles that flowed from one mouth to the other. "This isn't the first time I've been worried about safety. Not only for your safety but mine as well. Kyle managed to say after he and Jake separated and slightly calmed from the giggle-fest.

"Babe, I'm sorry for making…"

"That's not why I brought this up, love."

Kyle quickly soothed Jake by lightly stroking his fingers along the bigger man's spine. He chuckled as the redhead shivered and lightly giggled.

"So, what's on your mind?" Jake asked.

The redhead went back to getting the shower temperature right for them. Once he had, Jake smiled and held the curtain open for his mate, then stepped into the tub after him. The two men embraced and caressed one another as the hot, steamy water cascaded down like a waterfall cleansing them. Kyle giggled when Jake shook his hair and made adorable puppyish barks. The playfulness continued as the couple tickle-washed their bodies. Cackles reverberated off the shower walls when they washed their pits, asses, feet, stomachs, and sides. Finally, the giggly couple washed each other's hair. They rinsed off and then dried one another with the fluffy warm towels. Jake and Kyle immerged from the steamy bathroom, naked except for the pair of slippers on their feet.

"Mmmm, now I know what heaven's like." LM giggled when the couple yelped and jumped in surprise. He licked his lips when he realized Jake and Kyle weren't shy about being nude in front of him.

The two young men shared a look, then walked over to the blonde mogul. They boyishly giggled, turned their backs to LM, and in synch, started jiggling the muscles in their ass cheeks. The man on the bed smiled and chuckled as he playfully smacked the pair of asses before him.

"Okay, you two adorable freaks, you can put the bubble butts away. I already know you both are sexy and playful as hell."

LM gasped and giggled when he was pinned down on the bed by Kyle and Jake. The brunet and redhead grinned mischievously as their twenty fingers wiggled and kneaded in the slightly older man's ribs and pit hollows. The room came alive with the sound of the mogul's boisterous cackles. His body wriggled and squirmed as he tried dislodging the two men on top of him. "Okay, I Give. Uncle, Uncle." LM screeched.

Jake and Kyle giggled and high-fived each other, then they helped the mogul sit up. Jake dampened a washcloth and wiped LM's forehead. Kyle got a bottle of water and gently massaged the man's shoulders. The couple shared a kiss then, they kissed LM on either side of his face.

"Nice to know the great LM's ticklish." Jake giggled as he hugged the blonde man.

"Yeah, makes things a lot more fair and fun." Kyle embraced LM also.

"Damn, you two are full of surprises." LM sighed happily and indulged in the love pouring from the soon-to-be-married couple. "You guys almost made me forget what I was gonna ask."

"Shady Pines, LM." Jake jumped and squealed like a little boy when LM tickled his knee cap.

LM snickered and tickled Kyle's knee as well. Both young men squealed and cackled like crazy as they wriggled and lifted their knees to escape the ticklish onslaught. "So, back to what I was gonna talk to you two about. Jake, you and Kyle became a series of firsts for me." The mogul paused and playfully ruffled both men's hair. "I've never kidnapped a duo, and not anyone engaged, that I knew of anyway. As I thought of what scenarios worked best for the two of you, I started looking at the recorded footage I'd collected while researching you. I had an idea. I spliced together a teaser clip displaying the playfulness and ticklishness of you two.

"Where is this leading, LM?" Jake asked.

"I was gone for fifteen minutes. Not thinking anything of it, I checked its approval and interest. You broke the record for the number of comments and people asking for the full video." He paused. I put together all the footage of you two playing together and ended up with four fifteen-minute-long videos. I posted them, and all four have sold more than any of my other videos. You two are magic. What's making them popular is the love you two share. It's not able to be duplicated or faked. I've been asked for intimate interviews with you guys. The audience wants to meet the couple behind the playfulness."

Jake and Kye looked at one another in shock. Never in their wildest dreams had they ever thought of the possibility of being filmed and on the internet. "Umm, you didn't capture any of our lovemaking on film and post it. Did you?" Jake asked.

"That's sacred to us and not something we want to be shared with the world."

"No, I didn't capture or post any lovemaking between you two." LM took hold of the younger men's hands. "I'd like it if you both would consider doing a live feed this evening for everyone who's bought your films." LM paused. "We can discuss it more while we eat."

"There's also something I'd love to discuss with you, LM," Kyle said.

LM was about to answer when there was a knock at the door. Jake and Kyle kissed and embraced as they pulled on pairs of underwear. The mogul got up and answered the knock. A pleasant-looking man wheeled in a cart with various silver platters covered with matching dome tops. He nodded to everyone in the room just before he started setting the table he pulled out of the wall. A few minutes later, the three men were gathered at the table with dinner being served.

"So..." LM paused and took a sip of wine. "What's on your mind, Kyle?" The man cut into his duck in blueberry sauce.

"I'd like to ask if you've ever considered working with other people. Specifically, Jake and I." Kyle's statement made the other two men drop their silverware and stare at him. He giggled and continued now that he had a captive audience, so to speak. "I told Jakey earlier, despite this turning out to be an awesome experience, I'm still left with the fact both Jake and I were kidnapped."

Jake lowered his head and wiped his tears. He was still upset he'd let his sweet Kyle get kidnapped.

Kyle looked at him, placed his fingers under the redhead's chin, and lifted it so they could gaze into each other's eyes. "Stop beating yourself up, my brave knight. You're always protecting and loving me." Kyle smiled and kissed Jake's nose, which got them chuckling. "What I'm getting to is I don't like the danger Jake's in, but I don't want him to give up his love. So, here's my solution. Let us work for you. Use Jake to scout out new models. Let me work on getting some ads out for people to send us videos or contact us if they're interested in being on film." Kyle paused. "LM, the way you find your models is unique but a bit on the illegal side and dangerous."

The mogul sat back in the chair and pondered the proposal. After a few minutes, he opened his eyes and gazed into the younger men's eyes. "I'll do you two one better. Be my partners. I'll change the company name from LM Productions to JKLM Enterprise."

Kyle and Jake both did a spit take, causing LM to burst out laughing. "Partners?" They asked in unison.

"Yes, partners." LM continued chuckling. "I'm not old by any means. However, I'm tired of singlehandedly finding guys for the films. I like your ideas, Kyle. Jake finding the talent is a great idea as well."

Jake and Kyle looked at one another. Then they looked at LM and smiled. "You got yourself two new partners, LM," Jake said with Kyle's nodded agreement.

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back