• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A true college tickling story

gig1965

TMF Master
Funny how things can suddenly jump into your mind after a long time without thinking of them.
I went to college 23 yrs ago and tonight , while at the bar at a swing dance, I saw a girl that reminded me of a girl that got into an interesting tickle situation that she hadn't bargained for , and lasted several hours.

This girl, Yvonne, was a senior in our dorm my first year.
As we had plenty of fraternities on campus there were always plenty of Halloween parties to go to.

The night of the parties on Halloween in 1983 i stepped out of the elevator on the 4th floor of my dorm and heard Yvonne giggling uncontrollably.
She was in the common area ad wearing a jet black body stocking.
An art student was painting a human skeleton onto the body stocking and it was driving her crazy. Tiny little paint brush pressing the paint into the nylon pores...and multiple layered colors of white, tan , and cream.
The worst part for Yvonne was that she had to stay perfectly still as he was trying to put amazingly fine detail into the skeleton.
He kept yelling at her for moving too much and she struggled to keep still shaking and laughing all the while.
quite a crowd came and went , staying to gawk and laugh at her situation,
I heard her for hours from my room.
At the very end she was screaming that she couldn't stand it and was laughing so hard that i had to investigate...again.
She was having the tops of her feet painted and was going absolutely nuts.
She got painted front and back and it was the coolest costume i have ever seen in my life. in the dark rooms of the parties she looked like a bony skeleton...truly amazing work.
And what fun it was to watch her try to stay still with the devilish brush relentlessly tickling her.

I wonder what ever happened to her, and what she's doing for Halloween this year!

Great share!

A True Tickling Story... gee, where is it those get posted again? Oh wait, that's right! :rolleyes:

Damn fine tale. Thanks for taking the time to post it.

Too bad he didn't need to paint the soles of her feet! LOL

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back