• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A True Snake Charmer.....

sassysnake

TMF Novice
Yay! Mah first post! X3 I just felt like putting up a lil something, nothing new but it's a personal fave of mine! ^^ It's a pic featuring my purple scaly persona, Sassy Snake! For those who forgot the story behind this pic..... don't fret.... I gots it right here!

"Sassy climbed some trees hoping for a chance observe some pretty snakeys. She reached for a vine to help pull herself up, but it actually was a green snake. Sassy yanked on his tail, pulling the green snake right out of the tree! The snake was angry and Sassy apologized for mistaking him for a vine. The green snake decided to teach Sassy a lesson she won't ever forget! Calling over all his snake friends, the green snake bound Sassy's arms with his own body as his friends remove her shoes and socks! Goodness, need I say more? X3 Let's just say, poor little Sass will think twice before reaching for another green vine!"

:)
Excellent work.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks! I'm more than happy to share some of my pics! ^^ Oh, and AWESOME signature!! I never knew Da Vinci said that! Now there's a man who knows whats good!! XD

Oh....oh wow...I think I'm into furries now...

*fippitus fappitus in his holy name*

What, two pages of comments and nobody said it yet?

"Snakes....why did it have to be snakes...." (I couldn't resist!)

Sorry to crash the party but.... Wouldn't scales make her impervious to tickling :1:

Very nice. You draw hands and feet very well. Good to see you're posting stuff here as well.

I've seen your stuff on deviantart, and always thought they were excellent. Always fun to see Sassy get into another ticklish situation. Hope you enjoy the the theater.

Sorry to crash the party but.... Wouldn't scales make her impervious to tickling :1:

Yeah but I don'ts thinks with logic! 83 After all how does one possibly get into a situation like this? It's outlandish and fun! X3

I've seen your stuff on deviantart, and always thought they were excellent. Always fun to see Sassy get into another ticklish situation. Hope you enjoy the the theater.

Aw, thanks! :hug: I agree, seeing Sassy fall into ticklish situations is very amusing! X3 thanks for the welcome! I am enjoying this site!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back