• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Vent On Ghosting

I just wanna make a side note that most models don't have their session rates out in public. Some will post prices for content and custom requests but rarely actual session rates. So don't feel pressured to give out numbers if you aren't comfortable!!!

Also, so sorry about ghosting. It's one of the reasons I haven't done paid sessions.... yet haha But I am glad it wasn't a total loss!

All of the models I have worked with have had their rates on their profile pages. Granted, it was only 3 (so far). That being said, I would be far less likely to reach out to someone who didn't have the cost of their service available.

that really sucks,,but pretty commonplace for these session inquiries,,happens to us daily :( The girls get all stoked about a new session then nothing,,,what can ya do

Sometimes I totally get if the person is being a jerk or jerkette. But damn.

I have received many inquiries about being Sessioned with here in Orlando. And then crickets. I understand if you don't like my prices or I can't do what you would like me to do. But no response back? A simple No thank you would suffice so I'm not sitting here waiting and waiting. I still haven't bought my ticket home because I've been waiting on these people to respond. And now the ticket may be more expensive. Even if you don't want to Session with either Ocea or I... we have bills to pay. And I have been nothing but kind and patient.

If you inquire to anyone about a Pro Session or whatever. Have the common courtesy to respond. Its all I am asking for.

I don't deserve this. I have worked very hard to entertain this Community for years. Why would you not answer me back with a yes or no? How hard is that??

Ok I'm done.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back