• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Very Giggly First Timer! M/F barefoot/tickling

toe tied

TMF Regular
Meet Stephanie, a cute 22 year old with a great little body and some ticklish feet! This is her very first time tied and tickled and as you'll see she giggles just from being in her first ever hogtie! She is irresistible in her tight jean shorts and her bound feet in the air behind her! Her soles are tickled with bare hands then the end of a feather. She's having such a good time we figured a nice ballgag was needed to keep her humble and is also a first! But this doesn't even seem to break her spirit until the very end when the tickling stops but the ropes stay! Enjoy!

View attachment giggly_first_timer_tmf.wmv

IMG_9719.JPGTiffany Video1 002_0001.jpgtiff1.jpg

Last edited:
Thats an excellent tie. The only thing I dont like about your clips is that you have a long period of not tickling at the beginning and end (which is paid for), it would be better if you want to leave the "just laying their tied parts" in the final cut if you would not charge for the X minutes where there is nothing happening.

I love the toe tie, I think the hogtie is great and the addition of a gag is great too so there are a lot of positives its just that one issue with lots os IMO 'nothingy bits' that I have to pay for which prevent me from buying more of yoru clips.

You could very easily turn this negative into a positive simply by saying in the description "5 minutes of Tickling followed by bonus 3 minutes of struggling" price $4.99

I hope to see more tickling clips from you your bondage and gags are both excellent.

great post.
oq1vw7

She's gorgeous. Even with the ballgag, it wasn't too torturous for her. :twohugs:

UK, thanks for the compliments. I am trying to get better with filling the whole video with all tickling when I list under that category, I'm sure you understand my site is not just a tickle site, it started as barefoot bondage and most of my customers like the struggling mixed in. I have a few categories within the site, so I do try to please the tickle fans, bondage, footjob, etc... You will see more of the tickling when I list the clip under the "tickling" category on clips4sale.com. I do appreciate your feedback and your support!
Thats an excellent tie. The only thing I dont like about your clips is that you have a long period of not tickling at the beginning and end (which is paid for), it would be better if you want to leave the "just laying their tied parts" in the final cut if you would not charge for the X minutes where there is nothing happening.

I love the toe tie, I think the hogtie is great and the addition of a gag is great too so there are a lot of positives its just that one issue with lots os IMO 'nothingy bits' that I have to pay for which prevent me from buying more of yoru clips.

You could very easily turn this negative into a positive simply by saying in the description "5 minutes of Tickling followed by bonus 3 minutes of struggling" price $4.99

I hope to see more tickling clips from you your bondage and gags are both excellent.

Last edited:
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back