• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Very Special Dictionary

Sunriseticklee

3rd Level Orange Feather
A Very Special Dictionary

THINGY (thing-ee) n. For a female: Any part under a car's hood. For a male: The strap fastener on a woman's bra.

VULNERABLE (vul-ne-ra-bel) adj. Female: Fully opening up one's self emotionally to another. Male: Playing football without a helmet.

COMMUNICATION (ko-myoo-ni-kay-shon) n. Female: The open sharing of thoughts and feelings with one's partner. Male: Scratching out a note before suddenly taking off for a weekend with the boys.

BUTT (but) n. Female: The body part that every item of clothing manufactured makes ''look bigger.'' Male: what you slap when someone's scored a touchdown, homerun, or goal. Also good for mooning.

COMMITMENT (ko-mit-ment) n. Female: A desire to get married and raise a family. Male: Not trying to pick up other women while out with one's girlfriend.

ENTERTAINMENT (en-ter-tayn-ment) n. Female: A good movie, concert, play or book. Male: Anything that can be done while drinking.

FLATULENCE (flach-u-lens) n. Female: An embarrassing by-product of digestion. Male: An endless source of entertainment, self-expression and male bonding.

MAKING LOVE (may-king luv) n. Female: The greatest expression of intimacy a couple can achieve. Male: Call it whatever you want just as long as we end up in bed.

REMOTE CONTROL (ri-moht kon-trohl) n. Female: A device for changing from one TV channel to another. Male: A device for scanning through all 75 channels every three minutes.

PS... You all do know that women are smarter than men right?
LOL :Kiss2:

I have but 2 things to say....I have never slapped a guy on the butt and God bless the remote control. :D

Nice post Sunrise. :)

Prime said:
I have but 2 things to say....I have never slapped a guy on the butt and God bless the remote control. :D

Nice post Sunrise. :)

Thank you... Heehee And I HAVE slapped a guy on the butt and SLAPPED a guy for smacking me on mine! Heehee

Playing basketball with the guys growing up was SUCH fun! And tons of tickles too! :p

Sunrise
:Kiss2:

dictionary

I wouldnt really say smarter. I guess when it comes to mind games. You fems take the cake. Oh well, i guess sunrise is the only star in the sky that wont burn out.

Re: dictionary

AphxA said:
I wouldnt really say smarter. I guess when it comes to mind games. You fems take the cake. Oh well, i guess sunrise is the only star in the sky that wont burn out.

:blush: Awwwwwwww!

That made me feel soooo special!

*hugs AphxA tightly!*

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee

All I can say is.... I never let the THINGY beat me once. So yeah, I was and am the man!

**grunting and going to grab a can of beer**

:p

DK

i thought vulnerability in guys is when they play football without the CUP...:p

Sunrise, after that little episode I do hope you realise I'll be slipping the General a few buck to make sure you leanr your lesson. (What am I saying? She'll only encourage it!:mad: )

i have a theory

boys are retarded till they hit their 20's.
girls are fine logical thinking people till they hit their teens (thats when they start liking boys) then they become retarded.
lolol
steve

BigJim said:
Sunrise, after that little episode I do hope you realise I'll be slipping the General a few buck to make sure you leanr your lesson. (What am I saying? She'll only encourage it!:mad: )

Of course I'm going to encourage it. General ZOD can't teach me a lesson.

NO ONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:devil:

Deal with it.... Oh it's true.... It's damn true! Heeheehee

Live, Laugh and tickle
Sunriseticklee

No need to slip me a few bucks BigJim I'd do it for free All I have to do is play her in pool She's really bad at it
general zod:devil:
I rode a tank in the general's rank when the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank/Pleased to meet you Won't you guess my name?

gen.zod said:
No need to slip me a few bucks BigJim I'd do it for free All I have to do is play her in pool She's really bad at it
general zod:devil:

LMAOOOOOOOO

*remember the movie the Princess Bride.... and the witch coming out of the crowd saying....*

LIAR!! LIAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heehee Foul Betrayer! I ROCK at pool! LOL I just wanted you to win for obvious reasons. REMATCH! REMATCH!!!!!! You know were to find me General! I hope you get three loads of dollar general in a ROW!

SO THERE :p
:blaugh:

GENERAL ZOD IS MORE TICKLISH THAN I AM! HEAR THAT LADIES! HAHA

Sunrise

Flatulence, male. You mean it's NOT ??????

Remote control, male. I've got 84 channels!

You forgot;

Surrender (Sir-en-der) Female. What happens when...oh, you'll find out! :evilha: :p :lovestory

Here's a new ones.

KUYZCTK: adj. A word frequently used for cheating at Scrabble. :D

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back