• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a wee word about hotel t-paper...

What kind of hotel did you stay at? I've never had problems with hotel toilet paper

How about one big mega-post about your vacation? We'd love to hear about it, and it's easier to find out from a long narrative rather than little snatches and anecdotes!

How about one big mega-post about your vacation? We'd love to hear about it, and it's easier to find out from a long narrative rather than little snatches and anecdotes!

hmm tough crowd...well i'll do a thread tomorrow if you really want to know how fun fillled my vacation was with the old hubby...

and are you being sarcastic?????

So how hard was that toilet paper?

well let's just say it wasn't charmin...

ooooooo which reminds me..the truck drivers i passed on this trip...i wondered if any of them were you....

well let's just say it wasn't charmin...

ooooooo which reminds me..the truck drivers i passed on this trip...i wondered if any of them were you....

Wasn't in that area I was in the mid south states Like Georgia to Texas area

You must have stayed at some run down hotel Either that,or you butt is real sensitive :roflmao::roflmao:

And what's wrong with Izzy's sna....

Oh wait, you meant like snippets....

CJ

That is what happens when someone mixes up toilet paper and sandpaper.

that's why i bring my own. 2 rolls of Charmin will last any occasion;)

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back