• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Workers Situation - Part 2

DeanGrimes7

TMF Poster
Sorry for the delay folks. Let’s get straight to it.

Part 1 - https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?340267-A-Workers-Situation-%96-The-Introduction

Part 2.

“Oh Finn….. You clever, clever boy”

Emily was feeling light headed after drinking in the wine, she knew what had happened, and Finn wasn’t slow.
Finn smiled back at Emily “Leaving your phone just out in the open like that was a little bit silly Em, you know how nosey I am, of course I wasn’t going to pass up the opportunity to have a look” Finn was all smug as he watched Emily eyes slowly close over and her body start to become limp.

“Finnn…. I….you…..oh no……” Emily fell onto the soft seat that was directly behind her, she was out cold. She knew what she had done, was it a mistake? Could someone as meticulous as Emily actually be as stupid as she appeared? That doubt never crossed Finn’s mind, not even for a second.
Emily was light, she has long slender legs with the most gorgeous pair of size 9’s at the bottom of these slender toned legs. Finn had no issue carrying her up the stairs.

He lay her on the bed and just as the text messages from Lucy had said, all the bondage gear was all set, everything was there. What did she have planned Finn thought to himself?

Finn was quite timid when it came to all of this, yes he had a foot fetish but bondage, BDSM, torture, that wasn’t really something he was into, or even used to. He stared at her again, pondering his option.

“Fuck sake, what am I going to do, shit, shit shit…” He wondered about simply leaving. “Just walk away, she’s married! Leave her a note or something” he was now talking out loud, pacing the room

He stopped, stared down at the slim body of his work colleague he looked her up and down and stared at her still socked feet. “Will I ever have a better chance than this… she clearly doesn’t care that she’s married… think about it man… what was she going to do to you… have a bit of fun… just a little…” After some encouragement he took a deep breath “Fuck it!”

15/20 minutes had passed by. Finn had bound Emily to the bed. Her arms where about her head and spread. Her feet were tied together at the ankles and secured to the bed overhanging the end of it. Her clothes and socks still on, he had fought with himself and at one point considered stripping her down but thought better of it. He was still shit fucking scared. What will she say when she wakes, she’ll likely have a go at me. He knew in his heart of hearts it wouldn’t take much for him to untie her and basically be pathetic and grovel to her. So he did what he had always dreamed of doing.

He went into the drawer beside the bed and pulled out a ball gag & firmly placed it and secured it in Emily’s mouth. It made him feel a bit better about it all, weirdly. As he slowly stood back and admired his bondage work, he could feel the bulge in his shorts grow. This was hot, this was the stuff of his dreams, he slipped his hand into his shorts and just as he was about to grab his manhood Emily stirred, her eyes started to flicker. Finn stared and composed himself “Come on man you got this!”
“MHMMMMHMMHM…..HMHMMMHMHMMHMMH” Emily grunted and screamed into her gag. She pulled at the leather wrist and ankle restrains but she knew how firm they were, she’d set them up after all.

Finn who was just shit scared by this whole event started “soo… hi… mhmmm… well yeah… we are here aren’t we?” His teeth chattered a bit. “You were going to do much worse to me!! So I wouldn’t complain!” he tried to justify himself.
“PHMMMHHHMHMH…” Emily mumbled followed by a laugh.

“Oh you think this is funny…” Finn’s nerves turned into slight annoyance. “I’ll tell you what’s funny” With that he got down onto his knees in line with Emily’s bound socked feet and grabbed the big toe on her right foot and started to drag his nails over the arches of her foot.

Emily bucked on the bed, trying with every fibre of her body to pull her foot away but it was to no avail. “FHMMMHMMHM YOHMHMMHMMH” Came from under the gag.

Finn alternated from foot to foot, changing every 30 seconds to keep her guessing. His confidence was growing with every passing minute.

“Now let’s take these socks off then, they are getting in the way” Slowly he removed her ankle socks slowly revealing the very well-kept soles and then toes of Emily. God her feet were divine, they looked so perfect, and you would think she got daily pedicures but how soft they both felt in his hands. He placed his face in the middle of both her feet and inhaled. “Ohm perfection…” he stated. They smelt of strawberry moisturiser, she had obviously been preparing them for the teasing she was going to unleash on him.

Now instead of tickling these delight size 9’s Finn couldn’t help himself, so he started to kiss and worship every single part of her exposed bare feet.

Emily was getting more and more furious now, the torture she was going through was unbearable. Her feet was so sensitive and it was like Finn knew that worshiping them would sexually frustrate her more than anything. She tried her very best not to moan or groan but act as if it was ticklish. She could also knew that she had no escape as she kept pulling as hard as she could on the restrains. “Oh the torture I’m going to put this bastard through, he is so fucking for it” she said to herself.

He took every single toe one at a time and softly used his lips and tongue to massage them while gently tickling the other foot with his free hand, he was enjoying his position on power. His hard on was ever growing. This was sheer perfection.

“MHMMMMMMMM” Groaned Emily as Finn sucked her big toe. “Was that a moan of pleasure?” Finn thought. It made him uncomfortable. Images of her husband flashed through his head and put him off slight.

After Finn finally finishing worshipping every part of her exposed feet he stood up thinking about what to do next he looked at Emily in the eyes and the confidence drained from him, she looked cross. She was cross, she was nearly bouncing up and down in the bed pulling at the restrains and shouting under the gag with this wide eye looked.

“Ok… Sorry Emily… but just remember… you were going to do much... much worse to me. I just wanted… well you know what I wanted. I’ve fucked up haven’t? Shit” Finn sighed looked back and said “Ok, I’ll leave you too it. I’ll text your friend to come over but I’m out, I’m sorry okay? I’ll talk to you on Monday” with that Finn left, he basically ran out of the house after he texted Lucy. He was embarrassed. Why was she so angry?

As per usual Finn has misread the situation. The gag in Emily’s mouth made it hard for her to put her point across, she wanted more. She wanted his clothes off, her clothes off and a bit more “rough and tumble” as she called it. She was angry because she was not far away from climaxing and the frustration got to her. She was screaming “MORREEE” under the gag but Finn misread it. “Silly bastard” she thought, but she knew she had a plan. She always had a plan. This was all going perfectly, exactly how she planned it.
Finn had just made it home. It was 10.30pm now. He was so high on adrenaline he was nowhere close to being tired but he was hungry. He didn’t have any food, so as usual he order a Pizza from his local joint. Pizza and coke, the usual Friday night snack. Finn lived in the middle of nowhere, he had no neighbours, this Pizza place was the only place that delivered out to him, and he was a regular so they were usually quite quick.

11.30pm – The doorbell goes. It’s not the usual delivery guy but a rather attractive if not slightly chubby girl. “That’ll be 10.80 sir” she said. She looked slightly off, she didn’t have the usual delivery driver attire on.
“No problem” he handed over the money without a fuss. “Keep the change, say where is Jack tonight?”
“Covid, fucker is spreading like wildfire” she responded and turned and walked back to the car.
Strange character he thought to himself. But I suppose if she’s covering for COVID she’ll be a last minute replacement. Finn opened his Coke and took 3 or 4 massive gulps and immediately knew he was in trouble. The room started to spin… the spinning got more and more violent and then suddenly he felt his knees go from underneath him and he was on the floor. He fought with his body to stand but he couldn’t the last thing he seen was the delivery girl walking towards him and saying “Yes, all sorted… give him an hour maybe… made it extra strong” and his eyes closed over.
Finn was slowly starting to come round, he felt like he had a hangover. “Why was it so cold?” he wondered. He went to move but found he was tied up.

He was tied and cleave gagged on his own bed. Arms directly above his head tied together and firmly secured, ankles tied together and firmly secured. Knees tied together and worst of all he was completely naked. His body had started to get goosebumps now, he fought with all his might to break free but the ropes where tied extra tight, he could barely move. After maybe 10 minutes lights flashed by his window in his bedroom, he didn’t know what was happening was his being robbed. He heard the car switch off and the footsteps grow louder and louder as they made their way up the stairs and towards his room. He pulled against the rope, calf muscles and biceps bulging but no luck, no give at all. The person stopped outside the room, one small thud followed another, they were removing their shoes, he then heard what sounded like fabric being taken off and then after 30 seconds the door opened.

Emily stood there at the door at the far end of the bedroom, completely naked. Same as him. She removed her glasses and tied her hair up in a bun and slowly walked towards his exposed body. Her gorgeous slender body, with small yet rounded boobs where on full display here, she was immaculate, she had a slight 4 pack perfectly shaped hips and those lean yet toned legs just blew his mind. He was fucked and he knew it.

“Well…well…well… oh how the tables have turned…” she laughed as was now standing at the foot of the bed.
“Lucy is quite the convincing delivery driver isn’t she? He know realised this whole thing was planned from the beginning. “I left my phone there intentionally for you to look at, I’m just frustrated you didn’t advantage of me more…” she got on the bed and lay beside him staring into his eyes.

“I won’t be making the same mistake as you dear boy” she wrapped one of her long legs under his and the other over his securing him firming now. She rested the soles of her foot against his bound feet. She then grabbed his defenceless manhood. “How about we see how long it takes you to orgasm before we start the fun stuff?” Finn groaned and tried to pull free but it was pointless.
“What’s the most you’ve ever cum in a night Finny boy?” With that she gripped him tighter with her legs and began to stroke…

To be continued

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back