• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ab Lounge

ticklehound

3rd Level Red Feather
Hey everyone,

I was up really late last night, and I turned on the TV at one point to see an informercial for what looks like the very latest in exercise technology. Has anyone else seen this thing? All I know, is when I saw the demonstration of this thing, I was mesmerized by (oh,) the possibilities. Check it out.

http://www.fitnessquest.com/scripts/cgiip.exe/WService=fq/link?src=ABLKW

Make sure you click on the pic to see what the victim looks like when it's in full extension. I'll leave everyone to ponder that one.

Hound

good point my brother. i could have fun with a ticklee on this item

Thats what I'm saying! I couldn't help but watch the informercial. I almost thought about getting it just for the outside chance I might use it.

Now if there was only a way to lock that thing in the fully extended position.

very nice (and evil)

i thought it would be better if you hooked the lees feet under the foot bar, instead of on top, and tied them off.
it could be locked in the full extended position a number of ways; tie the ends together, to the base, extended it, then brace it with a piece of 2x4. i'm sure something couldd be arranged!

steve

That would be funny to see the scientific guys in the infomercial suddenly switch it from an ab machine to a tickling machine. "That's right...not only does it work the abs, but you can tickle the crap out of someone on it!" Then they could give out the phone number and ordering stuff over the sound of shrieking laughter.
Just an idea.....

The Sean Man

:happyfloa

verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry INteresting!

Must look into the "sturdiness" of this little toy....ahem, I mean piece of equiptment;)

TTD:D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back