• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Abigail's pixie tickle dust ambush (bare boobs): tickle dust, feathers/F

detritus

1st Level Red Feather
greetings and seasonal happiness to you all

here is a quick number i did for one of my lady friends who likes a little tickle now and then... she like her feet to be tickled most, but i not too long ago found out how jolly feather ticklish her tummy is too... ooh it did make her laugh

anyway...

this is Abigail Beanblossom, and my friend looks a little like her, or the other way round

just as she was tucked up comfy in bed about to fall asleep, the pixies... those naught christmas tickle pixies... transported her to a pixie knoll above the clouds in their land of eternal sunshine

there was a brief pause as she sleepily wondered what was going on... then the pixies pelted her with little pouches of their finest tickle dust, which burst upon impact covering poor abigail in such tickling she barely knew what had hit her

now she has been tickle dusted before, and she knows that scratching herself is no help, it just makes it all tickle more, but she was caught off guard and is now so tickled she can't think straight and is spreading the dust all over the place

it has got in her hair and up her nose... it makes her sneeze delicious tickles... each sneeze is like a sparkly firework of tickles going off in her tummy

as soon as she plonked down on the grass, unable to stand from laughing, the tickleberry plants grew around her and wrapped around her knees and ankles while the pixies tickled the bottoms of her feet and between her toes with their feathers, and another tickles under her arms as she tries to get at the tickle dust on her back

i've put the version i sent her which has pyjamas on (she would likely slap my face off if she knew i had drawn her boobs, he he) and the unclothed one

incidentally, the unclothed version had a pouch of tickle dust immediately thrown in her lap, which, as you can imagine is driving abigail wild with ticklish arousal down there

hope you all have a good holiday, whatever you are celebrating

your pal

detritus

thanks chaps

glad you like it

though you might like to see my friend's email reply when i sent it to her

he he he he he he he he he he ooh he he he he he ooh he he he he.............!

...i've told the pixies to ambush you next!!!!!

how cute

It does, doesn't it?

Here it is again.
Thank you ever so much! Hmmm. Is it weird that I think it looks better because her glasses are still on? A lot of your old work seems to be missing. It’s a damn shame, your stuff is amazing.

Thank you ever so much!

You're welcome.

Thank you for your archaeological interest.

Hmmm. Is it weird that I think it looks better because her glasses are still on?

I also find glasses on an otherwise naked girl very appealing.

A lot of your old work seems to be missing. It’s a damn shame, your stuff is amazing.

If I remember correctly, in the old days images had to be uploaded to an external site and linked, that's probably why some of the old ones are missing.

You could try having a look at my Deviant Art gallery, that has some old stuff on it https://www.deviantart.com/controsis

I think I also have some older pictures from the early 2000s on an archive. I'll try to find them and post them if I can.

D

You're welcome.

Thank you for your archaeological interest.

I also find glasses on an otherwise naked girl very appealing.

If I remember correctly, in the old days images had to be uploaded to an external site and linked, that's probably why some of the old ones are missing.

You could try having a look at my Deviant Art gallery, that has some old stuff on it https://www.deviantart.com/controsis

I think I also have some older pictures from the early 2000s on an archive. I'll try to find them and post them if I can.

D
That’s the stuff! Great to see it! Thanks much!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back