• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Able to turn off ticklishness...?

goddess_nemesis

Verified
I was wondering if any of the ticklees here are able to turn off their ticklishness?

I know I can't, no matter how hard I concentrate. But I have a couple of friends who can switch it off. You could be tickling my friend Jesse's feet and she'd be laughing and wiggling to escape, then all of a sudden *snap* she's not laughing anymore. Which can be unfair in a tickle fight. :ranty: :jester:

So, can you do the same? Or is it impossible for you to do so? :happyfloa

I don't know, but I for one am sure glad YOU can't....... :p

Hmm well for me, I don't think I can just 'turn it off' whilst being tickled at the time nor would I want too lol. A few times I try and play at being stubborn by not laughing, but, that doesn't last long mmm :p

I am not able to turn it off.

I knew a woman in college who was, she could just say, "I'm not in the mood and I'm not going to be ticlish now," and she wasn't. :shock: But she was only moderately ticklish when in the mood for it.

No, I can't. I wouldn't know how, nor do I want to try :D
Best I can do, if I'm concentrating real hard is to hold still for a couple of seconds when someone strokes my soles softly and slowly. As soon as they start using fingernails though, I'll lose it immediately. :rolleyes:

My former gf could do that...except on the neck, she was always ticklish there,lol. She wasn't very ticklish though so it wasn't much fun.

I'm the same...i turn it off without meaning to:( (either that or she was a bad ler,lol.) I'm hoping to find a girl that can break me in that respect. :2poke:

My girl can turn it off rather easily. Strange thing is, she can only do it if she's comfortable with the person.

Yet it's only enjoyable for her if done with someone she's comfortable with. :3 Awkward to say the least.

Basically if I try to tickle her sometimes, if she's not in the mood for it (surprise!) she can block it out. It's not even a problem.

However total strangers can tickle her into a frenzy, especially on her feet. Yet to see her resist it.

However she hates it when someone else even tries, knowing full well I see tickling as a fetish, she draws personal boundaries to it. (I never told her to do that, but I'm flattered she wants to keep that between us.)

It's awkward, because sometimes, all I want to do is see her laugh. :) And if a friend of hers or a friend of mine can tickle her better than I can, who am I to get jealous?

Still it does make me wonder how it can be possible to shut it out like that. Usually I hear it's harder to do that if you're in a comfort zone with someone, but it seems my case is special.

Maybe it's technique?

ticklingnemesis said:
I was wondering if any of the ticklees here are able to turn off their ticklishness?

I know I can't, no matter how hard I concentrate. But I have a couple of friends who can switch it off. You could be tickling my friend Jesse's feet and she'd be laughing and wiggling to escape, then all of a sudden *snap* she's not laughing anymore. Which can be unfair in a tickle fight. :ranty: :jester:

So, can you do the same? Or is it impossible for you to do so? :happyfloa
lol i hated that with my ex.

I certainly hope that I never find a way to "switch" it off i love being tickled. But to be very honest with Ticklingnemesis my cousin Julie who i've mentioned on her before i can be tickling her feet and she'll stop laughing after a few minutes but later on she'd be laughing all over again

If I'm not being tickled too intensely, I can sometimes turn it off. When I was in the Army I fell on the floor once though I can't remember why. While I was down there, this guy named Buck tried to keep me down by tickling me. I turned it right off, calmly stood up, punched him hard in the stomach, and walked calmly away.

Absolutely no chance! :shock:
When the tickling starts thats the end of me. I have tried, but even knowing whats going to happen starts me laughing before I'm even touched.
Though I have known people, who, as others have said, can 'turn it off'. I have no idea how they do it, though I have though that maybe they're not that ticklish in the first place.

NOpe, Can't turn it off.. I can be upset,mad at something,someone and if someone tickles me,I am laughing and all the upsetness disappears!

tickleshotel said:
NOpe, Can't turn it off.. I can be upset,mad at something,someone and if someone tickles me,I am laughing and all the upsetness disappears!

My kinda gal.

When Tickling turns to Scratching.

People sometimes forget to use the gentle touch and then the tickling becomes unresponsive. A lot of times people will dig in with their fingernails like to somebodies ribs and find that they are not tickling at all.

Oh if I dont want someone tickling me, or someone I dont like is tickling me, I def turn it off. I get mad actually and feel a little violated.

I don't really think I can turn it off on purpose, but it turns itself off if I'm in a bad mood.

I'm the same as Iluvtobetickled. If someone I don't like very much pokes me or I'm in a sour mood and someone tries to tickle my feet on the sofa or something, I can flick an opt-out switch. It feels the same, I know I am being tickled, but the whole emotional / laughter response to that goes out the window :)

I can't really turn off the ticklish sensation, but I can usually prevent myself from laughing... especially if I don't like who is doing the tickling. :hipoke:

Maggie

I have no idea how someone would turn it off....no matter what mood i'm in, all someone has to do is say tickle to me and I'm gonna start giggling...

Iwant2Btickled said:
I have no idea how someone would turn it off....no matter what mood i'm in, all someone has to do is say tickle to me and I'm gonna start giggling...

OK, here goes...tickle :blaugh:

yeah umm NO WAY JOSE! I don't think I could turn it off if my life depended on it!!!!! I could def. be in the worst mood or even be depressed but if someone tickles me its def. aaaalllll over!! its my weakness!!!

I know less than a handful of women that can turn it off, which is a good thing! :).

It's definitely something I can't do, i'm very ticklish 24/7.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back