• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Howard Stern...

ViperGTS

Today was a great show involving the tickle chair (that turned on the actress they tortured, by the way). I wanted to know when this episode will be on E!.

ViperGTS said:
Today was a great show involving the tickle chair (that turned on the actress they tortured, by the way). I wanted to know when this episode will be on E!.

Who was the actress?

Check out the E! website. It may be there as to when this show will air.

TTD

It's on Tonight at 11:00pm on E!

The girl was Nikki Zeiring and it was the most unbelievable tickle chair yet.
Someone better get this recorded your won't be dissappointed!

TONIGHT @ 11 EST!!!

Nikki will be on TONIGHTS E! Show!!!!

Nikki Zering on Howard Stern E! Show TONIGHT !!

The Nikki Zering Tickle Chair episode will air TONIGHT!!!!
She was on this morning (Friday Sept 17, 2004)
It was SO HOT that they will air it tonight.
She said she got turned on by it.
She LOVED it!!!

HOWARD STERN RULES !!!!!!

I will definately watch this episode like i have so many other tickle chair greats

hmm..i do like her navel and i think she does too! so far shes looks hott in that tickle chair! cant wait to see it in full!

She's as dumb as a brick... She actually thought that the chair would tickle her?

Wow.

-=B-=

well, shes blonde..and shes nervous and wasnt sure if the chair had a device to tickle her with. I think TIB or MTP should go for her in a video!!

lmfao! Artie is so drunk..hes made this even so much better..shes soo hot in that!!

Oh hell yeah Can I go to that tickle Party. Though I not a huge Howard Fan The first Hot girl to say she Loved it and wants to do it again

It was definately good. Amazing, even. The next episode, though, really lowers the bar on stupid people. I think that Andrea hit her head on that bar, actually.

-=B-=

I agree with you guys. Not too bright, but a very gorgeous girl, very ticklish, and an awesome tickle chair episode! His best in a long time! He HAS to do that more. He did mention that he was going to be using the chair more after he tickled Nikki, so we can just hope!

Mitch

Missed that show. Unfortunatly. HOWever it will air again Saturday overnight 2am EDT I belive. I doubt I will be able to stay awake but I will catch it if I am.

TTD

It would be nice if there was a clip somewhere to see if it is worth staying up for.

TTD:rolleyes:

Heard it on the radio yesterday and saw a bit of the Stern show last night. My thoughts? Yeah....whatever. Wasn't that great. Maybe if Robin was tickling Nikki. And just her feet, I might've been interested.

Drew

Heh, heh, heh! Yes, I watched it....twice! Howard has to do that more often, that is, get a girl in the chair that is so ticklish, even he can't mess it up. Of course, there's no way to tell beforehand, without tipping it (your hand), but I suppose they could always refuse, unless they want to plug something badly enough, and, since Nikki said she had fun, maybe more would be open to it. He's GOT to get Rena Mero back, though. She was practically begging for it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back