• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Last Night (M/F)

coolness

After a really heavy night of sleep coming fresh off of an amazing session, I finally feel able to write this while it’s still clear in my memory.

I had a session with my play partner and this one was definitely one for the books! We’ve been playing 3 years now (time flies) and not only have I been lucky enough to find a play partner I have fun with but also a supportive friend I can talk to.

Yesterday we met up at our usual hotel for a bit of fun and it went something like this…

After catching up a while, the fun began. At first, he swiped a finger up my leg and a giggle slipped out of me. I tried to quickly recover and scoot away a little bit, bringing my knees up to my chest and wrapping my arms around my legs thinking I had created some kind of impenetrable force field.

My moment of cleverness was short lived, as a single poke to my side elicits yet more giggles and I fell back , opening myself up to more light tickles as his hands expertly explored my skin. Although thankful that he started off easy I already felt myself getting warm and he made quick work of my skirt, tights and crop top leaving me exposed and vulnerable.

Once I was strapped in, tied spread eagle with my arms above my head and legs wide, I told him to break me and boy did he really follow through! He tickled me almost everywhere. Tracing his sharp nails over my ribs and sensitive soles. Digging into my hips and armpits causing me to buck viciously and my laughter to go up a few crescendos. My attempts to negotiate and plead for mercy were futile and the only way he would let up would be to use my safeword and I thought I wouldn’t give him the satisfaction until I lost count of the amount of times I used it. What’s even deadlier than his hands is his mouth. Using it to blow raspberries, tummy nibbles and torture on my toes and soles I was completely in sub space as an easily overpowered helpless little Lee. To keep me on my toes and forever sensitive he changes spots, techniques and even used toys including electric toothbrush, electric flosser and the dreaded feather which when used on my thighs resulted in a series of yelps and convulsions that even took me by surprise! He’s just so good he’s bad if that makes sense ahahah. But what’s a good session without banter and teasing and he did plenty of that, doing the worst of the worst repeatedly saying tickle tickle tickle in my ear. Not only does it make me squirmy and embarrassed, his stubble brushing up against my sensitive earlobe is enough to make me scream bloody murder.

In the throes of our fun, we were pulled back to reality with a sharp knocking on the door. Busted! His eyes mirror mine, going as wide as saucers before he hastily freed me from the restraints and went to answer the door. The complaint was about the volume of music, of all the things. Not my nonstop belly laughing or my high pitched squeals but that our indie playlist would harsh his mellow. Go figure!

Needless to say he turned this lemon into lemonade with a renewed sense of vigor and challenge. To bring me to the edge as many times as possible with me having to endure it as quietly as I could. It was such a sweet and delicious torture that thinking back on it now makes my tummy swirl with butterflies.

His hands and mouth worked double time, digging into my armpits while nibbling my belly and sides dragging his stubble across my sensitive skin and increasing the intensity. My otherwise audible laughter was now silenced, to keep our next door neighbor at bay. With him egging me on to “shhh” and to “stay quiet” lest we get kicked out for being too loud. I’m laughing so hard and pulling against the restraints so much that to a person observing from the outside, I am in the midst of an exorcism.

As sadistic as he is in these moments he is simultaneously attentive, focused on my body and face keeping alert for any indication I am safewording or tapping out.
I can feel tears welling up in my eyes and shortness of breath building in my chest before I breathlessly mouth “red red red” desperately yearning for a moment of reprieve. After a much needed break consisting of a back massage, a cuddle and some water I’m ready to go again, but this time unrestrained as our time together is close to coming to an end (it always goes so fast).

I lay there, a spent and sweaty mess, looking up at him as he hovers over me. When suddenly he asked what I want to do next. For a second I malfunctioned internally, because I didn’t really know. But I felt his hands on my hips, stationary, yet warm and firm. I wanted him to continue but not quite sure how. I peered up at him and sheepishly asked him to “finish me”. He smirked and I saw that devilish glint in his eyes again, and I knew I was toast. Immediately he dug into my hips and my laughter could not be contained. It’s high pitched and audible, undoubtedly not the easiest to deal with for extended periods of time but he took it like a champ. I tried to wriggle away but he used his body weight to pin me and went straight for my arm pits next, drilling relentlessly and I was all but forced to take it. What was unmanageable turned chaotic the second he began to lickle my armpit and I quickly went into a spastic frenzy before safewording a microsecond later. Dangerous territory clearly XD!

My feeble attempts to twist and turn inward on myself to hide from his merciless fingers were unsuccessful. All I could do was laugh and plead, telling him “no no no” which fell on deaf ears as he continued to attack my most ticklish spots without hesitation. He moves swiftly from above me to the foot of the bed and quickly wrapped his hands around my ankles, pulling me down further and getting on his knees. I’m screaming inside knowing too well where this will go as a particularly hot zone is the backs of my thighs, right underneath the crease of my butt which he gently prodded without mercy sending shockwaves through my entire body. By now I am emitting what he compares to dolphin squeaks uncontrollably. I loved it but also wanted to escape and so I tried to pull away from him, lightly pushing at his shoulders hoping he will let up. With a strength that surprised the hell out of me he had me in the air still going to town on my inner thighs, now adding belly nibbles to his technique and I plateaud… my laughter going silent, body stiffening before going slack in his arms. In a blink I’m back on the bed safewording instantly still giggling from the ghost tickles and aftershock sensations wracking my body. Needless to say I was finished and broken, in the best way!

I won’t call him out by his username since he’s here somewhere, but you know who you are, what you did and that I loved every second of it. Can’t wait until we play together again old pal! You’re the best and always take good care of me.

Last edited:
Glad to hear that you both had such a great time! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back