• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

about last night

sensitivegirl

TMF Regular
I have a friend named G who lives about 15 minutes away. We met online about a month ago, and we quickly found out we shared a love of feet and all things feet. I, of course, told him how much I loved to be tickled and what it did to me.. and he was, thankfully, open minded and willing to try it. We got together for dinner and then went back to his house a few weeks ago, where he showed me a trunk full of videos in his closet, some from Tickling Paradise, and some just of a foot fetish nature without tickling. Hes of those men who would rather sniff and lick a woman's toes through reinforced stockings than lick elsewhere. Yes guys, they do exist. While ticking is inherently sexual to me, sex is easy to find, but a man who literally lives for feet isn't.

Well, he came over last night, and we watched a tickling video at my house, and sorta analyzed her reactions etc. I told him what turned me on about it, her helplessness, and the non-consensual nature of the film. How the fact that she was powerless over her reactions and at his mercy made me woozy, and he was totally receptive to it. I stood up and we both said "shall we?", and went into the bedroom. He asked what I'd like to do..(no brainer)..and I said I'd like to be tickled. I have an electric toothbrush that I left by the side of the bed, as I've seen this torture device in videos and was always curious how excrutiating the sensations would actually be. I didn't show it to him or suggest how he tickle me but left him to his own devices. He proceeded to tie me to the bed, with nylons, with my arms tied at the wrists and my feet resting on the footboard and tied together. On my legs were black nylons with reinforced toes,at his request, and I was wearing a skirt and button down blouse. Lets just say the nylons and the skirt were all I had on my lower half. My pink toenails glistened through the nylons, and I waited with sweet anticipation at what was to come. I love the feeling of nylons on my legs, and as any girl who has been tickled in hose knows, the tickling sensations are magnified tenfold. I was giddy with anticipation, and he started gently nuzzling my toes and just kissing them, as I moaned softly. My feet were completely immobile, which has never really been the case before. Ths man knew his way around bondage techniques. I could not move a muscle. He continued to kiss and nuzzle my toes and soles, and he told me he loved the way my feet moved sensuously over his face. I purposely moved my feet, and he loved the way they ran over his nose and face, teasing him. He nuzzled and teased and I moved my feet back and forth away and toward his face. He told me that the way I loved what he was doing was a huge turn on. He then started running his nails softly over my soles, just lightly and I giggled softly. "Stop it" I softly said through my giggles, knowing full well I didn't mean it, but being ticklish, wanting relief. He then started tickling harder, and held my foot by the toes back, and scratched the middle of the sole. I laughed out loud, and kept begging him to stop. As much as I enjoy being tickled, its still torturous, and when I say "stop it" I do really mean it at the time. But of course, I had no chance. He was tickling me like crazy now,,up and down both feet, and my laughter betrayed me. I tried to sit up and make it stop, but the laughter brought my body back down to the mattress, where I squirmed and giggled helplessly. He continued to tease my most sensitive right foot, and I tried in vain to move my feet , to get away, but could not. He continued tickling for about 10 minutes and then said , "Ill give you a break". Unfortunately he walked over to my nightstand to look at his cellphone, (not making this up I promise) and picked up the electric toothbrush sitting there, and said "whats this'? "Uhhhh, nothing,, just my toothbrush" I said. He proceeded to walk over to my feet, and hell night began. He turned it on and touched my toes with it, and at that moment I questioned why I'm not into spanking. I rolled back and forth on the bed as he held my toes back and ran the whirring demon along my toes and the base of my toes, and I heard myself scream out "please your killing me" to which he didn't slow down one bit. I laughed so hard and screamed as the ticklish sensations rocked my brain, my feet, and my world. "Please stop" I begged through my laughter, which even scared me. Back and forth he ran that thing,,,along each toe,, under each toe, that place under my big toe that can make me write bad checks, all over, with no mercy. I was dying. He then turned it off and went back to scratching my helpless ticklish soles, torturing me, and at the same time, making life soooooo much better.

He then untied my feet, and continued to lightly scratch my soles, and my feet went back and forth to get away, and he said, "you can't hold that foot still can you?". We then relaxed and I thanked every god on earth for sending me such a gem.

Last edited:
fantastic story.. thanks so much for sharing this well written and very detailed account of how your night went. are you going to see him often? good luck he does sound like a gem..

isabeau :)

hey nice post, glad u had a good time, wish i could have been there to watch ;) or even help! well have a great sunday! bye

tj

thanks

isabeau..we haven't had the pleasure of chatting..but you are so nice and always so complimentary..I appreciate it !!! You asked if I'm going to see him often? If I have anything to do with it..thats a definite yes!!! Although that electric toothbrush could break me with a really sadistic Ler...... :angel:

sensitivegirl said:
isabeau..we haven't had the pleasure of chatting..but you are so nice and always so complimentary..I appreciate it !!! You asked if I'm going to see him often? If I have anything to do with it..thats a definite yes!!! Although that electric toothbrush could break me with a really sadistic Ler...... :angel:

thank you sensitivegirl.. well my creed is if you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.. and i thoroughly enjoyed your story..

isabeau

ps yes an electric toothbrush would break me as well.. :wavingguy

hmm

Isabeau,,thats a great way to be..I admire you..no wonder you are so well liked around here...

I never ever thought tickling could "break" me or make me beg someone to stop but that electric toothbrush could do it...I don't even want to ponder "what if"... he had removed my nylons... :shock:

Awesome experience. Thank you for sharing, Sensitive! Glad you enjoyed!

Mitch

dont you mean "MITCHELL"

:jester: :rant: :D

You know your not allowed to use the name "mitch",....naughty boy...spank spank!!!

Really cool story. I enjoy reading stories like these. You are a tickler's dream come true. It gives me hope that I will find my ticklee...LOL
Tell me, where else do you like to be tickled besides your feet? <<<<----

this is very well described!

... picked up the electric toothbrush sitting there, and said "whats this'? "Uhhhh, nothing,, just my toothbrush" I said. He proceeded to walk over to my feet, and hell night began. He turned it on and touched my toes with it, and at that moment I questioned why I'm not into spanking. I rolled back and forth on the bed as he held my toes back and ran the whirring demon along my toes and the base of my toes, and I heard myself scream out "please your killing me"
Damn fine story! Hope to read more of your exploits. :xpulcy:

I am glad it was revived also SG, for I missed it and I am very glad that I got to read it now. Very fun reading, brings smile to the face of all who love both sides of the passion of ours. Thank you for sharing and congratualtions on being able to enjoy in real life mode. You do tell your re-count of what happened really well.

:D

I missed this first time around so I'm really glad it came back. This is very well written and really hot! You sound like the ultimate 'lee. Thanks for sharing it with us!!

"the ultimate lee"

Thanks Unit. I've been waiting my whole life for some type of title..a designation, effigy, and maybe even the proper way to sum up a life on my final resting place...lol...guess, 'the ultimate lee' it is.

I appreciate your kind words.

:cool2:

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back