• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Me!!

DLazarus

TMF Master
Hi Everyone,

I decided to tell you a bit about me.
As of January 26, 2009 I will be 67 years old. My hair is Brown and my eyes are green.
I'm the 2nd of 2 boys and grew up on a North Louisiana Dairy Farm.
My life has been filled with health issues, but I keep hanging in there and I keep beating the odds. I was born with a deformed heart valve that wasn't found until I was 56 years old. They knew I had a heart Murmmur and my energy level was low, but they didn't find the cause until December of 1998. I under went open heart surgery and they gave me a Metal heart valve that has made a huge change in my life.

I am married to a wonderful woman and we have two children and two grandchildren. My son and daughter-in-law are Medical Doctors and my daughter is working on her PHD in Microbiology. So I am blessed with a great family.

I have always been intrested in tickling, but finally found the community through Jeffs Magic Touch Productions. I typed in tickling in an AOL search engine and thats where I found MTP and Jeff. So far I haven't been able to attend any gathering events, but I hope that will change soon.

I know this has been sort of rambling, but I will be glad to respond to any Pm's that come my way.

I wish all of you well. :siterocks:

Great Thread, my friend! I'm so happy you are doing well despite your heart conditions! It doesn't hurt to have doctors in the family, lol.

Hope to see you at a gathering!

--T

Thank you my sweet friend. It, also, helps to have good friends like you to talk to as well. :ty:

Thank you very much. My grandchildren are just sooooooo awesome. My granddaughter is 3 and grandson is 10 months old.

They keep us very busy LOL.

My son and his family are living in Houston, Texas and my daughter lives in shreveport, La.

It's great to meet you and feel free to PM me sometime. I love meeting and talking to new people and making new friends. :cuddle:

Thanks for posting the informative profile. I look forward to meeting you at NEST or another gathering. :D

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back