• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About my tickle stories

Ok, then...

Homosexuals are born that way yes, but to allow instincts to control your mind and body is not right either. To say what a priest once said, I don't agree, I don't approve, but I DO understand.

Yes I do admit with names of threads I have done in the past does not make me a very good candidate to me all one hundred percent moral. In truth I am not one hundred percent moral, and most priests would tell me I should not come here, but I can not shake the feeling that for some reason I was introduced to this place for a reason.

Have a good time. It's a fun place.

Pax Vobiscum, dude.

wow

umm just read all the posts in here and wow umm NavelTickler75 glad your staying or atleast I hope you are. And ok with the story thing glad for the explanation I was wondering why you haven't posted the next chapter well hope to see you around ^ ^

Last edited:
Dear NavelTickler,

I'm sorry you got into a tussle with Wolf. He doesn't speak for all of us, even for those, like me, who raised questions about your post.

To be conflicted about your participation in the TMF is not hypocrisy, and I never heard you claiming any kind of moral superiority. But, to repeat my question, I would like to know why you are so hard on yourself--in the name of God--about your sexual feelings or activities.

Best,

dig dug

umm just read all the posts in here and wow umm NavelTickler75 glad your staying or atleast I hope you are. And ok with the story thing glad for the explanation I was wondering why you haven't posted the next chapter well hope to see you around ^ ^

That's why I posted this here, yeap.

And no worries I will not be going ANYWHERE! I am here to stay as long as I can!

Dear NavelTickler,

I'm sorry you got into a tussle with Wolf. He doesn't speak for all of us, even for those, like me, who raised questions about your post.

To be conflicted about your participation in the TMF is not hypocrisy, and I never heard you claiming any kind of moral superiority. But, to repeat my question, I would like to know why you are so hard on yourself--in the name of God--about your sexual feelings or activities.

Best,

dig dug

No problem dig dug.

I have to be honest, its been rough, I honestly really fought with this decision, but I had to do what was best in my mind.

I don't fear my sexuality, but I can not allow it to control me, that is, allow my instincts and desire to rule over my life. I don't want to enslave my sexuality, that would bring revolution against my entire body, which I would want to free myself. So what I try to do is reign it in, so while it can be expressed, it can be so in a decent, proper fashion, and please note I'm not calling anyone here nondecent or non proper, so no hard feelings for those words guys. Basically what I am sayin here, is that I want to make sure my emotions and desires DON'T control me, just as I don't control them. Either which way, would bring chaos.

Hope that clears things up a little.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back