• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About the Mercy Stories

MaxSpeer

1st Level Red Feather
Considering the fact that a bunch of people read the latest Mercy story that I wrote and posted last week, AND judging by the fact that only one person had a comment about it, it must suggest that

A) You hated it
B) You liked it but decided not enough to comment
C) No "C"
D) You did like it but have been SOOOOO busy XMas shopping that you only had time to read it and, whatever else, and you planned to say something after the first of the year
E) None of the above

Either way, because of the sensitive nature of these stories, vis-a-vis the sexual content, I am always interested in whether I should consider posting these or simply give them to Mercy in our private communique.

I'll leave it up to you.

Max :firedevil

Forgive me for not posting sooner, Max. I love the vivid descriptions in your stories, and am also a fan of the sexual content.

Also, as a fellow underarm afficianado, I am particularly fond of your your special attention to that wonderful female body part.

Please continue posting!

Raul

Max, I cannot believe you have not had more response to your Mercy stories. I cannot get enough of them!

Raul

Your newest Mercy story was actually the first one I read, I'm still exploring the forums, and I do tend to just lurk most of the time...I'm not going to comment on that story until I've read more of them...which I am off to do now...

Actually, changed my mind, I am going to comment before I read any more...to be totally honest, I loved it!!! Now I'm off to read more...

Max, I read it and loved it! Waiting for more to come!

I can't believe anyone could read this and not post :confused: Even if they didn't like it, they could have said so and given their opinion as to what they would love to see in the story. I for one love the sexual content in your story! That's just me though :p :wavingguy :santasmil :tickle: Merry Christmas Max to you and yours!
<marquee>
<font face="Comic Sans MS" size=5color=crimson>
From our house to your house, wishing you all a Merry Christmas! Tracy </font>
</marquee>

Why is it whenever Tracy posts something I get this warm glow inside. :)

I'm sorry I have to disagree with Raul. Don't take it as any criticizm however I just am not that interested in sexual content in stories. Otherwise I love the "Mercy" series. Thanks for your time and i'm sorry if this post seems like I am starting something Raul. You enjoy sexual content I do not ot each his own. I just needed to put ou tmy opinion. Thanks

I disagree with you there Slick. I love the sexual content in there Max, don't stop!:)
Merry Christmas!

On Sexual Content

I appreciate the comments in regards to the sexual content of the Mercy stories. That is why I issue little warnings at the beginning.

I know that many people don't like sexual content in their tickling stories and I certainly can understand that. That is why I write lots of different kinds of stories, in hopes of entertaining everyone's needs and still keep my own interests aroused (no pun intended).

I began to write the Mercy stories because Mercy is a real live girl who enjoys being tickled and enjoys the sexual play or at least the fantasy of it). I used to just write for her but I decided one day to post one for anyone who was interested.

I am happy that some people enjoy these and I have absolutely no problem with those who feel it is not their cup of tea. I write them for Mercy first, and then anyone else who likes them.

So I take no insult when someone doesn't like the sexual content. Most of my stories do not have that and I will continue to issue the notice at the beginning of any story that will feature this. The Mercy stories, if I decide to continue posting them will always have sexual content because that's what Mercy likes.

I know I said this to you last night Mercy, but it might make Max laugh too...

Remember the first time we spoke? I was like..."err...are you the Mercy from MaxSpeer's stories? Cos I love them!"

:D

MY HERO

Hey Max,
your stories of kittletown where the first stories i had ever read about tickling and they made we want to read more and more:happyfloa ...........don't change a thing i enjoy everyone of your stories good sir

thanx from me (and probly many many more):bowing:

Thank YOU!

I always appreciate a nice word about my works. One thing I have not mentioned because I have been so furiously busy in my 'vanilla' life is, that because of the recent renewed interest in KITTLETOWN vis-a-vis Tickletown, I have been revisiting that town of mine and laying out some groundwork for continuing the fourth book.

Keep an eye out for that.

Thanks again!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back