• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

About Yaqi's last thread...

Latin_Boy

TMF Regular
About Yaqi's last threat...

What happened to Yaqi's thread about appearing on Chicago AM radio? Has this threat been pulled, and if so, why? Is it because a reviewer said it didn't go very well?? I hope not.. just wondering.

Latin_Boy

hunt around

Look through past posts in this catagory for his thread about it, and you can read the outcome.

-w

Yaqi deleted all of his posts today. It's all part of his leaving the web behind in all ways on the 1st of the year plan.

In the cases where his post was first in a thread, the rest of the thread went with it. Just how thing work.

Myriads

Yaqi came into the TMF Chat room last night(12/23/2001). I asked him how that show went and he said it went well however gave no details.

Look for him to be making mainstreem appearances in the near future.

That is all I can/will say since it is NOT my place to do so.
I just wanted to give you a bit of an update on things as far as I know.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeya!

TTD

HUH?

Myriads-

you wrote: "Yaqi deleted all of his posts today. It's all part of his leaving the web behind in all ways on the 1st of the year plan."

Is this a plan he has shared on the TMF and I missed it, or is there something we don't know?

blown away,
-w

You mean Yaqi is just going to leave us hanging like this without any news or updates?? :( :(

Yes, woody--

Yaqi has posted that he doesn't feel the internet is a productive place for him anymore and he wants to devote all of his efforts to changing the mainstream perception of the tickling scene.

T-I-L,

It is an unfortunate blow, but it seems like we won't be hearing too much from the Great One in the future. One can hope that he might still pop in from time to time and I believe one could still write to him on e-mail.

I don't really get the need for this radical move on Yaqi's part, but he's gotta do what he's gotta do....

dig dug

Does this knock all those posts off my count? Bloody hell. :p

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back