• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

AC Odyssey: Kassandra F/F

ELITEelephant

Evening,

First story I have posted here so tell me what you think. Most of it is build-up but I am open to posting more if it's well received and people are interested. Setting is the Assassin's Creed Odyssey video game featuring the protagonist Kassandra. Also haven't proof-read it yet so if any spelling/grammar is off I will fix with an edit.

Cheers.

Beginning

Kassandra surveyed her surroundings as she rode into the small town on the outskirts of Phokis. As she looked around at the empty street and few houses scattered around, she thought to herself that “town” was probably too grand a word to describe the seemingly deserted village. Was it possible that a senior member of the Cult of Kosmos would be hiding here? Kassandra thought it unlikely as she dismounted her horse and fastened it to a fence just in front of the nearest house.

The only sound to be heard was that of her sandaled feet making contact with the ground. Although she did not expect to find a high-ranking cultist in such a remote area Kassandra had to admit that there was an eerie vibe amount the quiet houses. Not wanting to take any chances, she took her sword and dagger from the horse and started walking up the dirt path towards the main cluster of houses.

As she walked, a flicker of movement caught Kassandra’s eyes in one of the windows up ahead. She placed a hand on the hilt of her sword and moved cautiously forwards, turning her head to survey her surroundings. Still quiet. But Kassandra knew she had seen movement up ahead in the window. Before she had a chance to move further, the door of the house creaked openly slowly and Kassanadra remained still, eyes trained on the door.

A cloaked figure was slowly appearing in the doorway, their arm appearing to shake as they pushed the wooden door slightly open. A frail female voice called out “Who’s there?” as Kassandra caught sight of grey hair from under the hood of the cloak and a hunched figure came into view.

“I am Kassandra the mercenary” Kasandra called out calmly in an authoritative tone, “To whom am I speaking?”.

“Ariadne” The old lady replied in a raspy voice. “What are you doing here?” She asked, eyeing Kassandra suspiciously.

“I'm looking for someone” Kassandra answered vaguely, inwardly cursing that she did not have a physical description for the cultist known as “The Ptilon”.

The old lady shakily raised a hand and gestured at the empty houses, “There is no one here apart from myself”.

“You’re here on your own?” Kassandra asked, still wary of the quiet atmosphere.

“There was a fever, all those who survived headed for Phokis once they had recovered” The old lady gestured again and added “The fever has long since passed in case you were concerned”. Kassandra felt a pang of sympathy for this old lady, abandoned and frail, left to fend for herself. “Do you want to come in? I have berries from the forest and wine. You are welcome to rest here on your journey”.

“Thank you” Kassandra replied and walked towards the house. She pitied the old lady and imagined she had probably not seen another person for some time, but was also grateful for the invitation. The sun was starting to go down and she had been riding for nearly a full day. She followed Ariadne into the house, waiting patiently as the old lady shuffled inside first. She wore a large cloak covering all but her face and some of her grey hair and Kassandra imagined her frail bones creaking underneath as they entered through the doorway.

Kassandra closed the door behind her and looked into the house, her hand never straying too far form her sheathed sword and dagger, more out of habit than anything else. Kassandra did not anticipate a fight but her training was instinctive. She gently wiped her sandals on a rug as she made her way in, trying not to displace it.

Ariadne had finally reached a kitchen area with a wooden counter and table. She had bent down, seemingly with great difficulty to reach for a wine bottle near the floor. Kassandra began to walk over to assist “Let me…” But Ariadne waved her away with a shaking hand.

“You are a guest” She replied, picking up the wine and reaching across for two glasses. Ariadne went to lift the wine bottle and Kassandra stepped in before her shaking hands lost their grip around it’s neck. She caught the bottle “Why don’t I pour” she smiled and Ariadne nodded, moving to sit at the table. Kassandra poured two glasses of the scarlet liquid, noting a slight sheen to it. She frowned and smelled the drink whilst Ariadne made her way to an empty chair. It smelled like wine and Kassandra thought that perhaps the slight sheen could be done to sediment in the bottle. Whilst the wine was unlikely to be of great quality, she did not want to cause offence to this old lady who had graciously offered her hospitality and spared Kassandra a night in the surrounding forest.

Kassandra brought the full glasses over and sat opposite her host. Kassandra took a sip of the wine and was presently surprised by its slightly sweet taste. It wasn’t bad. She took another larger sip of the drink and relaxed in her chair. “You have travelled far?” Ariadne asked, hunched in her seat as she shifted slightly.

“All over Greece” Kassandra sighed, sitting back up and taking another drink.

“And you are looking for someone?” Ariadne enquired. Kassandra nodded and drained her glass.

“Yes I am tracking an individual but I don’t know what they look like”. She admitted, relaxing into her chair. “All I have is a name they are known by within their organisation. I was hoping to find more people to help me narrow my search” Kassandra gestured with one-hand lazily.

“What name are they known by?” Ariadne asked softly.

“The…” Kassandra frowned, her mind hazy. “Um…” Kassandra shook her head. “Pfiton… They go by the Pfiton”. She replied trying to focus.

“And that’s all you know?” Ariadne replied, her voice seeming to take on a more delicate quality now.

“Y-Yes…” Kassandra felt her mind slipping, she seemed to be unwell. She stared at the table trying to focus on something and her eyes found Ariadne’s glass. Still full. Kassandra felt a feeling of unease but now she looked, she could also she Ariadne’s hands. She could see her clean and well-kept fingernails and a ring on the left hand.

Kassandra could just make out the gold sigil on it’s face. It was of a feather.

“Kassandra got up unsteadily “Pfiton…” She gasped trying to grab Ariadne’s wrist and unsheathe her sword with the other hand. But Ariadne moved much faster now and in Kassandra’s hazy state she could only see a blur move away from the table as she collapsed back in her chair. She could make out Ariadne’s shadow come towards her. Kassandra tried to bring up her hand but it simply twitched simply by her side. She felt Ariadne remove her sword and dagger and groaned as she succumbed to the darkness, her eyes closing. “Malakas…” She muttered as she slumped from her chair, collapsing on the floor as everything went black.

Kassandra groaned as she awoke, her eyes adjusting to the flickering light of the candles. Suddenly remembering the old lady and the wine, her eyes owned wide in alarm and she realised her predicament. She was no longer in Ariadne’s kitchen but a large and windowless brick chamber far more lavishly decorated than the house in which she had been incapacitated. Gold pots and ornaments were positioned around the room, one with several very large purple feathers, their tips long like the branch of a tree. Kassandra was lying on her back in a comfortable wooden bed but unable to move. She felt soft pillows under her head and could see her arms disappearing beneath them. She was not stretched tight enough to be uncomfortable but try as she might she could not lower her arms, her biceps level with her head. As she looked down she could see that been partially undressed to her undergarments and left in her strophic and perizoma. Her greaves and sandals had been removed and her ankles fastened to the end of the bedframe.

Kassandra struggled but the bonds held firm. She looked around the room and saw a table with her weapons and clothes stacked neatly on it. Kassandra continued to test her bonds but felt no give and after several minutes, decided to conserve her energy for whatever was coming next. As Kassandra’s mind began to replay the events that had led to her current predicament she froze as she began to hear a clapping sound in the near distance. The sound of sandals moving across the floor at a leisurely pace. Kassandra strained her neck as much as she could to look at the door to her chamber, which opened revealing a large corridor beyond, also lit by candles.

Into the room stepped the woman who had called herself Ariadne and at once Kassandra saw the deception. Her large cloak was gone and in its place an elegant and finally made purple Chiton and sandals. Her hair was indeed a greyish colour but Kassandra now saw that she was not close to the age that she had purported to be during their previous encounter. The woman gently closed the door and walked into the room.

“So you are the one they call the eagle-bearer?” She turned to face Kassandra, raising an eyebrow “I expected more…”.

“Malakas!” Kassandra shouted struggling again in her bonds and remembering her previous discovery. “You are the cultist!”

“Yes” The woman smiled back. “And we’re still in the village, well underneath it. Its just as well you didn’t move the rug otherwise you would have seen the trapdoor!”

“What do you want from me?” Kassandra stiffened, remembering that she had been stripped of her clothes.

The woman moved forwards, taking a seat from the table and sitting beside Kassandra. “They say you are strong… “ she began, leaning back to the table, running a delicate hand near Kassandra’s weapons “But the Cult is stronger than you can possibly imagine. You are mine now and I am going to break you Kassandra”. She came forwards in the chair as she finished the sentence, staring at Kassandra.

Kassandra looked fiercely back “I am not afraid of you!” She retorted defiantly, but her chest was pounding.

The woman leaned back in her seat, this time taking one of Kassandra’s sandals from the table, examining it in her hands. “Have you had these long?”

Kassandra was taken aback by the question “What is this?” she glared back.

“You have big feet” The woman commented, getting up from her chair.

Kassandra said nothing, confused at the direction of the conversation.

“Do you know why I chose the name Pfiton?” The woman asked as she began to walk the room.

“What is your real name?” Kassandra replied, trying to turn her head to keep sight of the woman as she moved round past the bed’s headboard.

“To you I will be Hera as I am now your goddess. You are mine completely and will obey, do you understand?”

“You are clearly insane” Kassandra scoffed, once again trying and failing to find and give in her restraints.

“There’s really no point in doing that…” the woman called over “You are stuck where you are for as long as I wish…”.

As the woman had now disappeared from view, Kassandra could only hear her movements and a slight sound of rustling. She could not help but tense up feeling her heartrate increasing at the uncertainly of the situation. She had no idea what this woman had planned but doubted that it would be enjoyable. Kassandra stared dead ahead at the ceiling above her, trying to control her breathing as she heard the footsteps moving back to the bed.

Kassandra’s eyes went wide as over the headboard she could see two of the largest and fluffiest feathers she had ever seen over her head. The woman returned to her seat and placed the two large feathers on the bed beside Kassandra’s body.

“I am called the Pfiton due to my preferred method of interrogation” The woman began and Kassandra forced herself to take her eyes from the feathers and look her in the eye. She noticed how the woman smiled as she spoke and realised she must have had a concerned look on her face. Cursing herself, Kassandra tried to adopt a more neutral expression.

“You use feathers?” Kassandra asked, trying to sound amused and to hide her feelings of unease.

“I tickle” The woman replied, watching Kassandra for a reaction. Kassandra could not help but tense her arms slightly, suddenly very aware of how much of her vulnerable body was on display and helpless. “ I tickle and tickle and tickle….” She continued, “That’s all Kassandra, I just keep tickling until they cannot take anymore…” She lingered on her words, enjoying Kassandra’s discomfort “And then I keep tickling until you are broken”.

“This is ridiculous…” Kassandra began but the woman had cut her off, holding Kassandra’s sandal between her fingers again she asked

“Are you ticklish Kassandra?”

“I…”

Would you prefer I tickle you with the feathers or my fingertips?” The woman interrupted before Kassandra could speak.

“I…”

“Would you prefer if I tickle your underarms or your feet to start with?”

“Fuck you Malakas!” Kassandra retorted, furious at being toyed with.

“Are you ticklish Kassandra?” The woman replied this time letting the question hang in the air. When Kassandra said nothing she asked it again. “Are you ticklish Kassandra?”

“Of course I’m not!” Kassandra shouted back, “I am a mercenary and a fearless warrior” she stated defiantly.

“I think your feet are ticklish”. The woman announced, moving to the end of the bed.

“Do not touch me!” Kassandra barked. The woman sat in her seat at the end of the bed and looked at Kassandra’s soles.

“I cleaned you whilst you were sleeping” She told Kassandra. “I have used oils to ensure your skin is as soft as possible….” She continued, watching Kassandra stiffen as her toes give an involuntary twitch. “You know, if you admit to me that you are a ticklish girl, I will make it easier for you.

“Fuck Y-“ Kassandra began, her breath catching in her throat as she felt the sensation of one fingernail gently tracing the outline of her sole.

“I am going to start with this for a while… We have all the time in the world…” She spoke softly as she traced Kassandra’s right sole with a single nail. Kassandra tensed as the felt the nail slowly going around her heel, up her arch, past the ball, to her toes and then back down to the arch on the other side. It was a light sensation, quite frustrating as she woman looped around again to repeat the circuit.

“You have surprisingly nice feet for your profession” The woman remarked, admiring the way Kassandra’s arch deepened as she reached the crevice with her nail. Kassandra gritted her teeth, going slightly red at the humiliating predicant she found herself in as the woman began another loop around the outside of her sole with her nail.

“Are you ticklish Kassandra?” The woman stopped for a moment to ask.

“Fuckyo-“ Kassandra clamped her mouth shut again as the tracing of her arch restarted. Tensing and falling back into her bonds. This was maddening.

“Getting frustrated already?” The woman smiled, reaching Kassandra’s toes and dragging her nail over them. “You must be really ticklish!”.

Kassandra buried her face into her arm. “Stop it!” she managed to shout clearly, leaning forwards.

“Are your feet ticklish Kassandra?”

“Ye-Yes I ah-admit it!” Kassandra replied flinching as the nail again came back down her heel. “Now stop it!”.

The woman smiled and got up from her chair.

“Thank you, you have made your point with this childish game…” Kassandra began.

But the woman cut her off again. “Don’t you remember little girl? You are mine now and I’m going to break you… this is only the very beginning, we haven’t even started yet”. Kassandra’s eyes widen as he walks back over to the table and picks up a quill and blank scroll. “Now…” She began, sitting once again in the chair beside the bed “I want you to tell me where you are most ticklish…”.

Last edited:
Yeeeeeeeeees! Love Kassandra! Thank you so much for this and hope to see more!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back