• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

accidents...

lust4feet

TMF Poster
have any of you been tickled to the point where medical attention was needed afterwards? how does a tickler know the limits of his ticklee, are there any precautionary measures? thanks! ;)

i've been tickling and accidently poked a girl in the eye or nose because of wild bucking thats about it, but that kinda ruins everything lol

Proper bondage/restraint can help prevent most tickling related accidents in the home!

I know I've taken a foot or two to the face, and once a knee to the midsection.

Also, adult diapers can help prevent any mess associated with a "tickling accident"!
:blaugh:

Rasputin

Now this is going to be a funny thread! I think we all have suffered "tickling injuries" at one point or another.

daddy

Ow! Get the Bactine!

There I was, sitting on the living room floor when *WHOMP!* -- my girlfriend was upon me...all I could do to defend myself was squirm around, and got quite a scorching rug burn in the process.

It didn't require professional medical attention, but this was an accident: I was lying on the floor, with Mistress Zara pinning my arms down, and tickling my upper body. Mistress Kassandra was tickling my feet and thighs, while sitting on legs at the knees. I kicked so desperately that Mistress Kassandra was thrown off, and scraped her arm against a nearby chair, requiring a band-aid. :(

After apologizing, I was told to shut up, and tied down _very_ securely. Then they tickled me senseless. :D

accidents

i've never been involved in a tickling where either i, or the lady need medical care. a few bumps, and bruises a couple times, but nothing more serious than it being a major buzz kill.
how do you prevent tickling related injury? pay attention, be concerned with the other person, more than you are for your self!
steve

Let's see.......

Kicked Drew in the face a few times, Drew kicked me in the chest a couple of times...all before we began using bondage. The only real injury was a broken finger when I was tickling his feet and he was trying to get loose. But, illness/injuries from being tickled too much? Nah. The closest we've come to that is the occassional coughing fit or something like that. These things can be avoided easily enough by using a safeword/signal. The more you know your play partner, the easier it is to read them and back off a bit as needed too.

Ann

BEFORE anyone posts this and pokes fun of me.... don't pardon the pun...

I banged my head pretty hard at QBWeaver's house and got a concussion.

She nursed me back to health... Heehee :)

Live, Laugh and TICKLE
Sunriseticklee
:Kiss2:

After making my one and only video...

which lasted 7 hours, but we only shot 2 1/2, I needed a trip to the chiropractor. I guess I should add that the day after shooting Pete and I were at a play party and that kind of exertion back to back was a lot. LOL

Other than that, the only problems I have are exaustion, low blood sugar and dehydration. None of these need medical attention though.

Jen

Proper bondage/restraint can help prevent most tickling related accidents in the home!

I know I've taken a foot or two to the face, and once a knee to the midsection.

Also, adult diapers can help prevent any mess associated with a "tickling accident"!
:blaugh:

Rasputin

I was talking to my boyfriend online and he was tickling me(yes I felt it as if he was there)anyway I have been hurt twice once I was laughing so bad I fell off the bed and hurt my tailbone and the other I kicked the wall and tore my toenail off my big toe:(. I love the idea of the diapers, I know I will need them more then once

interestin...the easiest kind of ticklin, but the kind that isnt as much fun haha :p

I was talking to my boyfriend online and he was tickling me(yes I felt it as if he was there)

Ok, how does that happen then lol. Was it just by words, an emoticon (if on msn), or was it finger motions via a webcam lol?

have any of you been tickled to the point where medical attention was needed afterwards? how does a tickler know the limits of his ticklee, are there any precautionary measures? thanks! ;)

Well... Even if I wouldn't show it, since that would probably ruin part of the experience for the 'lee, I'd never let my mind wander away and I'd always make sure that my 'lee was doing ok. Of course then there's the safeword, I think you should definitely have that since you never know what random problem could arise - it doesn't have to be related to the tickling.

So yeah, safeword is the main precautionary measure. Just be sure the 'lee understands not to abuse it. To me a safeword is something very serious; when you use it, it basically means "ok something is wrong, stop immediately".

If the safeword keeps getting abused (the 'lee might even use it without really wanting you to stop) then the two of you might have to sit down and talk about it. If you know the 'lee well enough, and know his or her limits, then just an open dialogue during the session might be enough. Things to keep in mind if you do this, is to keep thinking: "Is the 'lee bargaining, or begging? If begging, does it sound like the regular kind of begging you usually get when it's all in good fun? Does the 'lee let off any other warning signals?" etc.

I still recommend a safeword. There might be more things to keep in mind if you do without it, but I don't really have any experience in this field to be honest, and haven't really given the non-safeword scenario much thought.

:)

On my last ticklefight hi ended up hitting the lady on her lips :( :( luckily it was not strong enough to do any harm but you know how lips are...they are easily cut from the inside :( :(

Still it was funny

i got gang tickled by my then-girlfriend-now-fiance and her "sister". her sis had these killer fingernails that she used on my feet with great skill. when it was over, i felt incredibly disoriented and nauseous due to lack of oxygen. no medical help was required, but i felt so woozy that it took almost half an hour for me to regain focus.

i still hava a scare on my leg from where i kicked through a glass table during a tickling session...rushed to the emergency room..i was so embarrassed afterwords because my gf at the time did not put a robe or anything on me and i was only wearing a corset and panties. i guess getting the the hospital was more important. During it I didnt even know what was happening cuz of the blood loss. After then i have never been tickled without being bound first.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back