• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Addie Juniper: A Memorable Experience!

steve930

This, my friends, is (the famous) Addie Juniper. I am so fortunate to have met her, and I am even more fortunate to have tickled her!

Ticklish Addie Session!.JPG

I haven't had many opportunities to have tickle fights or tickle sessions in many years, so on a whim I started searching for such an opportunity while recently planning a business trip. I ran across an ad placed by a woman whom I thought looked like Addie, but I wasn't sure and actually wasn't even really concerned about it. I was just looking for someone who advertised that, among other things, tickling sessions. The picture(s) in the ad were really good, so I contacted her, thinking it was a young mistress looking for the normal fetishist. However, after making contact, I realized that the woman was, in fact, Addie Juniper! I was stunned, but more excited than anything else. After communicating back and forth over a couple days, we agreed to meet for a lengthy session last Sunday night. I was really nervous, because this isn't something I would normally do; but I really wanted to get my tickling urges out of my system.

Addie answered the door dressed in jean shorts, a thin top that exposed her stomach if she reached her arms overhead, bare feet with perfect toes, and a huge smile. I have to say, Addie is stunning in real life, in a girl-next-door kind of way, natural, and welcoming. She showed me to her stocks and selection of tickling toys, and she offered to be tickled first. I really didn't know how to start, but she gave me some suggestions and made me feel really comfortable, so the session began with me testing out how ticklish her perfect little feet were. (She really does have perfect little feet and toes.) I have to say, I wasn't very good at it (at first) until Addie pointed out the "tools" she provided, and after a few minutes I discovered that a hairbrush was extremely effective. Addie was laughing in earnest--hard! I kept at it for a few minutes and then moved up to her thighs.

I had no idea Addie was so ticklish on her thighs! She was nearly screaming with laughter as I squeezed and kneaded different areas from her knees to the bottom of her shorts. She was actually going a little nuts, laughing "Oh My God," and squirming to get away (she couldn't, given her restraints). I gave her a minute to recover and then focused on my all-time favorite area to tickle: the sides of her stomach. Addie has an amazing stomach: not too hard, not too soft, and ticklish as hell. She responded best to fairly hard tickling, and it was fantastic to see her literally rear back her head laughing with abandon, eyes closed, seeming to love it. I never wanted to stop this! I kept tickling her stomach, even bending down to lick it and swirl my tongue in her belly button, which she didn't seem to mind at all. I tickled her waist and hips as well, all with great results and non-stop laughter. But, I still wanted more.

So, I began "spidering" my fingers up her sides--again with a fairly hard touch--and tickled every spot on her ribs that generated a reaction. Addie was particularly ticklish on her ribs near the sides of her breasts, but my 10 fingers tickled 10 different spots on her ribs at once, and I think that was pretty effective, because in her laughter she was practically pleading with me that she couldn't believe how much it tickled, and that she didn't expect it.

My journey on her upper body ended in her armpits, of course, and again she began laughing so hard I couldn't imagine wanting to stop. She even directed me to a spot under her arms that always worked, and when I hit it she went nuts. I truly couldn't believe how much tickling she was enduring, and her laughter still rings in my ears. I took the picture above just as I was about to straddle her hips and tickle her stomach again. OMFG, her perfect stomach...The look on her face is priceless: she's tired, happy, a little disheveled, and encouraged me to keep going. So, back down to her feet I went and started all over again.

As the session progressed, I stopped occasionally just to talk with her about various things, but what struck me most was how HAPPY she seemed, and how comfortable she appeared talking with me about all things tickling. At one point, she turned over on her stomach for the experience of being tickled from behind. This was especially effective for tickling her waist, stomach and ribs again. I have to say, I was incredibly turned on, and if she could have looked at my shorts it would have been very obvious.

Anyway, after about an hour of tickling, banter, and more tickling, Addie became the tickler and I submitted to her skilled fingers. I didn't know how ticklish I would be, but as it turned out, I was moderately ticklish on my stomach and waist, and a LOT more ticklish on my feet than I ever expected. Addie kept testing different methods, but when she tickled my feet with a comb...I haven't laughed so hard for so long! She even encouraged me to use the safeword to get her to stop. LOL!! I didn't want her to. I wanted to keep feeling her fingers on my stomach, the comb on my feet...she even found a new place on my neck that was very effective. I understand now why she is part of our tickling community. She's a master at it.

I had one more short session with her tied down on her back, and I playfully tickled her favorite spots again. As before, she just laughed and laughed, and I laughed right along with her.

We hugged at the end of our meeting, and I walked away just in awe of what I experienced. Addie is amazing in all ways: she's beautiful, funny, ticklish, and loves tickling and being tickled. I can't wait to see her again when she travels across the country. I may have to book more than one session with her--it is that much fun!

Addie, you've definitely given me an experience I'll never forget. I'm grateful for your hospitality and your skilled fingers. I absolutely loved meeting you, laughing with you, and tickling you. In fact, I want to tickle you again right now. :)

Steve930

She looks so damn cute in that pic. Can't wait to meet her whenever she comes to California.

Aw thank you so much for the amazing review! I had a wonderful time, as well, and I'm so happy to have met you. You're such a cool dude and fun to tickle and be tickled by. :) Can't wait for DC!

This, my friends, is (the famous) Addie Juniper. I am so fortunate to have met her, and I am even more fortunate to have tickled her!

View attachment 404722

I haven't had many opportunities to have tickle fights or tickle sessions in many years, so on a whim I started searching for such an opportunity while recently planning a business trip. I ran across an ad placed by a woman whom I thought looked like Addie, but I wasn't sure and actually wasn't even really concerned about it. I was just looking for someone who advertised that, among other things, tickling sessions. The picture(s) in the ad were really good, so I contacted her, thinking it was a young mistress looking for the normal fetishist. However, after making contact, I realized that the woman was, in fact, Addie Juniper! I was stunned, but more excited than anything else. After communicating back and forth over a couple days, we agreed to meet for a lengthy session last Sunday night. I was really nervous, because this isn't something I would normally do; but I really wanted to get my tickling urges out of my system.

Addie answered the door dressed in jean shorts, a thin top that exposed her stomach if she reached her arms overhead, bare feet with perfect toes, and a huge smile. I have to say, Addie is stunning in real life, in a girl-next-door kind of way, natural, and welcoming. She showed me to her stocks and selection of tickling toys, and she offered to be tickled first. I really didn't know how to start, but she gave me some suggestions and made me feel really comfortable, so the session began with me testing out how ticklish her perfect little feet were. (She really does have perfect little feet and toes.) I have to say, I wasn't very good at it (at first) until Addie pointed out the "tools" she provided, and after a few minutes I discovered that a hairbrush was extremely effective. Addie was laughing in earnest--hard! I kept at it for a few minutes and then moved up to her thighs.

I had no idea Addie was so ticklish on her thighs! She was nearly screaming with laughter as I squeezed and kneaded different areas from her knees to the bottom of her shorts. She was actually going a little nuts, laughing "Oh My God," and squirming to get away (she couldn't, given her restraints). I gave her a minute to recover and then focused on my all-time favorite area to tickle: the sides of her stomach. Addie has an amazing stomach: not too hard, not too soft, and ticklish as hell. She responded best to fairly hard tickling, and it was fantastic to see her literally rear back her head laughing with abandon, eyes closed, seeming to love it. I never wanted to stop this! I kept tickling her stomach, even bending down to lick it and swirl my tongue in her belly button, which she didn't seem to mind at all. I tickled her waist and hips as well, all with great results and non-stop laughter. But, I still wanted more.

So, I began "spidering" my fingers up her sides--again with a fairly hard touch--and tickled every spot on her ribs that generated a reaction. Addie was particularly ticklish on her ribs near the sides of her breasts, but my 10 fingers tickled 10 different spots on her ribs at once, and I think that was pretty effective, because in her laughter she was practically pleading with me that she couldn't believe how much it tickled, and that she didn't expect it.

My journey on her upper body ended in her armpits, of course, and again she began laughing so hard I couldn't imagine wanting to stop. She even directed me to a spot under her arms that always worked, and when I hit it she went nuts. I truly couldn't believe how much tickling she was enduring, and her laughter still rings in my ears. I took the picture above just as I was about to straddle her hips and tickle her stomach again. OMFG, her perfect stomach...The look on her face is priceless: she's tired, happy, a little disheveled, and encouraged me to keep going. So, back down to her feet I went and started all over again.

As the session progressed, I stopped occasionally just to talk with her about various things, but what struck me most was how HAPPY she seemed, and how comfortable she appeared talking with me about all things tickling. At one point, she turned over on her stomach for the experience of being tickled from behind. This was especially effective for tickling her waist, stomach and ribs again. I have to say, I was incredibly turned on, and if she could have looked at my shorts it would have been very obvious.

Anyway, after about an hour of tickling, banter, and more tickling, Addie became the tickler and I submitted to her skilled fingers. I didn't know how ticklish I would be, but as it turned out, I was moderately ticklish on my stomach and waist, and a LOT more ticklish on my feet than I ever expected. Addie kept testing different methods, but when she tickled my feet with a comb...I haven't laughed so hard for so long! She even encouraged me to use the safeword to get her to stop. LOL!! I didn't want her to. I wanted to keep feeling her fingers on my stomach, the comb on my feet...she even found a new place on my neck that was very effective. I understand now why she is part of our tickling community. She's a master at it.

I had one more short session with her tied down on her back, and I playfully tickled her favorite spots again. As before, she just laughed and laughed, and I laughed right along with her.

We hugged at the end of our meeting, and I walked away just in awe of what I experienced. Addie is amazing in all ways: she's beautiful, funny, ticklish, and loves tickling and being tickled. I can't wait to see her again when she travels across the country. I may have to book more than one session with her--it is that much fun!

Addie, you've definitely given me an experience I'll never forget. I'm grateful for your hospitality and your skilled fingers. I absolutely loved meeting you, laughing with you, and tickling you. In fact, I want to tickle you again right now. :)

Steve930

Jaw-dropping account! Thanks, Steve. Be careful out there, Addie.

Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I hope to post a similarly positive review here after I see her in July.

Addie, you do private sessions? And you're coming to DC?!? How do I get in on that?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back